Preparing For A Post COVID Vaccine World

The “community vaccination response” will always be found to be inadequate, necessitating this intrusive violation. Remember, “we’re the government, and we’re here to help you”. Wonder if they will inquire about your guns at the same visit.

I plan to write a separate blog with more detail.
But I recently returned, after 56 days in a hospital bed, from an acute covid pneumonia stay.
Yes. I was intubated and put on a ventilator.
Given ALL of the traditional protocol and some others.
I did treat myself with Ivermectin, but sadly that did not help either.
I’m home now, on oxygen, lungs trashed. It’s tough to say the least.

We are very sorry to hear you have faced such a horrible trauma, but VERY glad you are a survivor. We’d love to hear more about your story and how you ultimately defeated the virus.

Woah, please do share your story. Glad to see you back

It isn't based on individual health records, it's based on the community vaccination response.
Imagine if Trump had sent government officials door to door in largely black neighborhoods to try to get people to take an experimental treatment. The mainstream media would be crying racist for a week. Will these HHS workers have body cameras?

Sending you all good wishes for a speedy healing, Steve.

glad to see your home and recovering. I do hope you choose to share your story

Been there and done that, fortunately only 2 weeks on oxygen. Try the ivermectin again, every 10 days or so make me feel better. I think because it gloms onto the homologous spike proteins that are causing autoimmune reactions.
But what do I know, I am not medically trained.

Glad to hear to you made it through and pray for your speedy recovery.
Best regards,
Ed

Believe me, my blood pressure will be sky high when they come to my door. However, it will be important to remain calm and courteous, lest videos start to be taken and red flag laws start being used.

I use a standard under the counter reverse osmosis water filter system. A couple hundred dollars on amz, but they all generic parts. Mine has a uv sterilization stage. It is as clean water as you can make.
Note that you’ll also need 45psi pressurized water, so I use a 12v rv pressure pump (shurflo?) and pressure tank

This is what I have, but added a few more prestages:
https://www.amazon.com/iSpring-RCC7AK-UV-Filtration-Remineralization-Sterilizer/dp/B006T3HYQ0/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=ispring+7&qid=1625643907&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEySlRLNU9LRFdEUEs1JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDMxMDU5MlBTM0taRVo4TUM2TyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMjg2MjUyQzlBTVg1UEtITDdDJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Mercy Hospital Systems in Arkansas are requiring vaccines for all employees, medical, and nursing schools teaching in all Mercy facilities, including students or they will not be allowed in the facilities. My wife is an instructor in a nursing college, and is required to get the shot (she has documentation for receiving both shots) and also get the booster (she has not) in order to teach students in the hospital clinical environment. In order to keep her job as an instructor, she has to be able to teach clinical’s in the hospital, so she is in essence, to me, being blackmailed to take an experimental injection that is not approved by the FDA. She’s decided not to teach until this nonsense ends even though she has taken the vaccine (not a vaccine, but an experimental gene therapy injection per the creator of mRNA gene therapy injections).

Monitor the cameras and pretend you aren’t home. If they try to go on the property any place besides the front porch, release the hounds…

This is correct and it is actually Federal: Employers cannot force you to take a vaccine, but they can fire you if you don’t.
The idea that they cannot mandate it is a myth. And they CAN ask you for proof. Your medical records are not private in this matter (medical privacy laws only require that doctors don’t disclose your private data). Employers can ask for proof they just have to keep it confidential.
I believe states currently have the power to create a law to prevent employers from mandating, but few states have passed such legislation. In Arizona, public (government) employers are not allowed to mandate it, according to a law passed, but it did not apply to private employers.

Take a look on roofing sarasota