Royce White's First Podcast Guest Was ... Me.

A global cataclysm. One that crushes global civilizations.
Basically, magnetohydrodynamics is the chief mechanism which causes pole reversals/flips, resulting in massive floods and a complete re-orientation of the Earth in relation to the solar system.
The cabal is aware of the cataclysm and preparing for it accordingly.
Sources:
SuspiciousObservers
The Anglo Saxon Mission
The Adam and Eve Story
Adam and Eve Story Postlude

1 Like

Current Harvard staff get to use the honor system of self-reporting. Students are required to provide proof.

2 Likes

Thanks Chris for weighing in! I’m sorry I see no indication that there is any requirement for employees hired as of Dec 22 of last year, only “high recommendation.” Maybe I’m wrong.

Thanks for this. My husband has had issues too, struggled with a mandate at his company, had to fill an an invasive, arrogantly worded exemption form and now the company has completely lifted the requirement. I’m so proud he didn’t get it. He could be dead now and no apology from his company.

1 Like

Correct about the students. That madness has never stopped.
An “honor system of self-reporting”? Good one ?

1 Like

Correct. No more requirements for current employees to get any more jabs or provide any further documentation as of Dec. 22, 2022.
As for new hires:New employees will be required at time of hire to provide confirmation of receiving COVID-19 primary series vaccination to their local hiring manager.”
No one gets away with anything here.

1 Like

Climate Is Changing All The Time.

The climate is always changing. Historically, warming has been beneficial.
Re atmospheric CO2: it has been in long term decline for 50 million years and was at the point where most plant species were struggling to get enough. Then we started burning fossil carbon, which arrested the decline, and even reversed it a little bit. The benefit of the extra CO2 is felt most strongly in semi-arid regions where plants must balance water loss against CO2 capture. Extra CO2 allows plants to thrive in drier regions than before.
Call me a “denier” if you like, but I do not regard the greening of desert margins as a bad thing.

What An Amazing Conversation

Sorry I commented off-topic earlier. Then I watched this video. I was blown away. It is so refreshing to listen to intelligent people who get that our way of life is unsustainable.