Secret Service Leadership Is Deplorable

As an aside, considering he was running on the roof, I am trying to figure out how at least one person inside the building didn’t know there was a man on the roof.

Thank you for getting back to me. I have said before I don’t post that much being dyslexic I find composing text difficult. When I watched this video I thought I have to share it l watched 10 minutes and then I watched another 10 minutes and then another 10 minutes until I watched the entire video, it was so, engulfing of mind and emotions.

1 Like

This bothers me a lot.

But I have a serious question…what the heck is this thing?

It’s either not had its barrel snapped into place yet being a model that disassembles, or it’s not a gun at all but a weird spotting scope device, or it’s a “rifle” with a less than 12" barrel.

Does anybody know?

4 Likes

Absolutely! Thank you.

I’m curious, how are you and the people you know who were there thinking about this now? What’s your sense of what happened?

2 Likes

Very curious. I only see one person who looks to recklessly swing his rifle in plain view onto the ridge.

1 Like

@kerrybryan
Very good documentary! Highly recommended (it’s an hour 45 minutes long). Thanks for posting.
I follow Mahyar Tousi TV on YT, he’s been reporting on Tommy Robinson too. In addition he covers the happenings in London with the islamists and migration in the UK and Europe. He’s a truth seeker. He also covering what’s happening in the ME.

2 Likes

I don’t know. I thought I heard
the ESU guy was elevated and fired from 400 yards away. I usually listen multiple times to Chris’ videos. Only heard this one once but blood shooting through my eyes in anger clouded my already short attention span.

2 Likes

Regarding the comperatore video which shows Crooks(or whoever) running around and then settling, seems like the video is edited off. Who is holding the original? and why are they not releasing the entire video? Or did Cory comperatore stopped recording? Was there any further information on that? Coz if he did record all the way into the 1st bullet, it would be a better confirmation of where 1st shots came from. which also means since its edited off, they dont want us to know?

Why shoot without suppressor when you trying to take out trump in a public place where you know you got snipers ready to blow your head off? What stopped the kid from not getting a suppressor but the 90degree thing you have been talking about? Why draw attention? As a means of cover for a different sniper with subsonic to fire at the same time?

2 Likes

I think there was second accurate sniper however he didn’t fire because of all the witnesses near where he was setup, a window etc. Inept protection and an inept sniper kill the Trump mission, Crooks fired them all and missed from point blank range. Cullen is a distraction, he’s good but he lost me in his certainty and I’m smarter and better then you attitude. Seen it over and over and I teach entrepreneurial forensic analysis, finance, and engineering. Basic need for attention is the biggest bias. Must set that aside and look at the data only. Probability helps you understand the range of answers not the answer. This gets the range. Secret Service set this up to happen. I would interview in the Senate on TV CNN on why they were there, the photographers why were they there with high speed cameras, Sopena cell phone records, everybody and find Wash DC numbers that were active shortly before the shooting started, emails, etc. Keep gathering data. How about any strange government orders of contractors the would fit a mass chaos after Trump might have been killed, etc. Think and keep thinking while the data is hot. It’s going to get covered up in the litter box so to speak. Good stuff Chris.

9 Likes

I dont mean to offend anyone here but have we considered these ideas…?

1. Crooks may have been the other person in the overwatch window. We know that window was within standing height of the roof he was on.
  2. The 5 rapid shots might have not have been at the pile of bodies on Trump (since none of them were hit). Even a poor shot should have hit someone in that pile.
  3. As dr Martinsen pointed out in the past, one of the 5 rapid shots sounded different. Perhaps that odd sounding shot was the local authorities. And maybe the SS did the last shot just to finish the job or for appearances.
  4. Have we studied Trumps ear after the bandages came off. Because to my eyes, i dont see a scratch. It seems suspicious, that his attending doctor discribed a very damaged ear, but now its perfect.
    @cmartenson
2 Likes

Important new information. The first floor windows were not manned by local police forces at all. Local police officers manned the first two windows at ground level. Here is the link to this information: (2:20 min.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OLq-BrVh14.

1 Like

this looks like

40.857756, -79.971919 in google maps

means they were looking from here

3 Likes

To me, the circle looks like a trigger, the rectangle looks like a magazine. Seems to be a short barreled rifle or long pistol. My guess is the wide opening at the end is your primary interest. I do not know what it is, but expect it’s some sort of suppressor.

Looks like a gun normally used in close quarters setup for sniper duty. It does seem odd.

I also find it odd that the gun has so much hanging out behind the mounting pole. I would think that would tend to make the gun less stable and susceptible to wobbling, unless he put weights at the feet of the tripod.

2 Likes

THIS is after seeing most recent new video from behind Trump.

Shooter gets into the building (were doors locked?, does he go in through building 4 where his bike is seen?) and he is IN building #2 in the area closest to the water tower. He has the backpack with him and he puts the gun together there. CLIMBS OUT the window on the side (again closest to the water tower, we have seen a window there before) and he uses the elevated area between building #1 and building #2 to get to building #1.
Reason being we see with the most recent video (from behind Trump) that he moves from left to right and then up the slope.
That’s why no one previously saw the rifle extended outside the bag. He couldn’t shoot from inside the building on the “Trump” side because the site was in the wrong position!
And another question… does someone let him in the area??

This is where I’ve settled on Cullen. Until further notice he’s in strict quarantine for me.

Here’s today’s latest “LOOK AT ME!” set of gaffes.

He claims to have “found another shooter.”

Here’s his “evidence” - it’s four successive frames of video that purport to show a bullet nobody else has seen. I think it’s an insect and I’ll tell you why after the photos:

The source:
https://x.com/I_Am_JohnCullen/status/1819000544729649474

Okay, let’s assume 30 frames/second.

4 frames is 4/30 = .1333 seconds.

Since the “bullet” travels in front of Trump, we can estimate that this bullet traversed ~4 feet of linear space in .1333 seconds.

That means this “bullet” is traveling at 4/0.1333 = ~30 feet per second.

Ergo, obviously, clearly, almost moronically, this isn’t a bullet. That’s not bullet speed, that’s not even sling-shot speed. That’s insect speed.

These sorts of “errors” then get propagated by his bot followers and disinfo agents, and before too long “people” show up here demanding I explain this “other shooter” and we waste time looking at garbage.

The way this works is Cullen’s personality type is fed/stoked by the views he thinks he’s getting, but he doesn’t realize that a good chunk of them are bought and paid for by the same people he is ostensibly trying to expose.

They do this because he’s useful to them. It’s a happy ecosystem for everything except the truth.

10 Likes

Chris, 40 yrs in CT/Intel/Spec ops. Any info on pic that shows possible bullet wound on Crook’s knee. Also any info on white van FBI reportedly towed away. Also USSS compromised by fake pipe bombs on J6. USSS swept DNC did not find pipe bomb on sweep, Kamala was in bldg. USSS did not respond to “discovery”. All comms were lost. 1 hr kitchen timer on bomb planted night before. Right. All evidence show they were complicit on hoax devices. Keep up great work. CDR, USN, Ret

5 Likes

Joe - these are on the list, but I haven’t tackled them yet. That knee wound looks post-mortem to me. No blood. But it looks like a through-and-through and I don’t see any holes in the roof of AGR6. So I am stumped and that’s on the shelf for later.

2 Likes

Thank you again for replying. I am new to Tommy robinson only discovered him while checking out the feeds on YouTube regarding the rioting throughout the UK over the last seven days. I will look out for more Tommy Robinson stuff and Mahyar Tousi TV. Of course Tommy Robinson is described as a far right extremist by the main street so under worldwide New thinking he is somebody to listen to.

4 Likes

smoking gun of lying under oath:

2 Likes

Or should I say worldwide awakening as described by Russell Brand another favourite of mine being from the UK?

3 Likes