Site Reconstruction of the Assassination Attempt

Don Kress and I were coming to similar conclusions about the trajectories of the bullets fired. The following is an illustration, largely based on Don’s data that he provided earlier in the forum thread but with some information I added.

The main points are: (elevation estimates by Google Earth Pro compared to sea level)

1. Crooks body elevation was approximately 1357 feet above sea level.
  2. The terrain outside AGR building 6 (single-story) was approximately 1335 feet elevation above sea level.
  3. Trump’s ear elevation was approximatley 1347 feet above sea level.
  4. Shot 1 (and probably 2 and 3) impacted the stands at an elevation of approximately 1348 feet.
  5. The distance from the podium to the impacted guardrail was approximately 75 feet per my estimation.
  6. The total distance from the impacted guardrail and Crooks body was approximately 560 feet.
  7. If the bullet rose approx 1 foot from the podium to the guardrail, covering a distance of 75 feet then we can calculate that the bullet rose approximately 7.5 feet from the shooter to the guardrail. We can therefore conclude that the shooter’s rifle was approximately 7.5 feet lower than the guardrail. The elevation would therefore be 1348-7.5=1340.5 feet or 5.5 feet above the terrain outside the AGR building.
  8. The rifle firing the shot would be consistent with someone standing or seated inside AGR building 6 (single-story).
  9. This preliminary trajectory estimation is NOT consistent with a shooter/rifle on the roof of AGR building 6.

Special thanks to Don Kress for all the replies and information.

1 Like

Counter Sniper Location (#4?)
Building 70 yards West of the triangular lake.
40.856083°N 79.973123°W
A youtube post (Channel: “Guided”) by the brother (Eric) of a gentlemen (Jerry) who was in the stands behind Trump. Brother saw snipers setting up not on the roof of, but in the bleachers under the roof.

Title: " WHO REALLY SHOT THE SHOOTER? NOT WHO YOU THINK."

Brother gives brief account @1:45. Building pictured @2:49

Also where Dan Bongino says shot came from.

By my reckoning, that CS team was about 230 yards from Trump and 356 yards from Crooks. The closest point of approach of that shot (CS#4 vs Crooks) to the Trump microphone is about 65 to 70 yards.
The time from firing to Trump mic picking up the sonic boom crack is the time for the bullet to travel about 215 yards, then for sound to travel 65 yards.
The time from firing to the boom of the report is the time for sound to travel 230 yards.
Assume bullet speed 2500 ft/sec and sound 1100 ft/sec.
Expected click boom for bullet passing near mic fired from 230 yards, I get 351 milliseconds.
But expected click boom taking into account bullet misses mic by 65 yards, I get 192 milliseconds. (assuming you can still hear the click of the round breaking the sound barrier from a speeding bullet 65 yards away).

Similar calculations can be estimated for the location of other microphones.

1 Like

Focusing on the information here that was never in the custody of the Police, FBI, or SS.
Given:

1. clear shots at the X from the audience stage left.
  2. Crooks wondering around for hours with permission, obvious during the event that he was there.
  3. Even to the level of a picture prior to the shots that he was there.
  4. Windows from a 2nd story building only 150 yards from the X open to the Roof and the X.
  5. eye witness yelling he’s got a gun on the roof minutes before any shots. So it’s obvious a shooter is there to shoot at the X.
  6. Shots are fired, rapid shots are fired from somewhere Stage Left Audience Press, etc. 50,000 witnesses and Press with cameras running at very high speed to the world 1st time for CNN to broadcast live.
  7. Site was somewhere else but moved here shortly before the event with obvious very obvious danger because of uncovered buildings
  8. If I read this list before the event I would conclude this was a setup by somebody probably the Cheney’s (Cheatle splg?) broke out in her career with Dick Cheney look it up.
    Conclusion: Crooks was a patsy thinking he was in a training mission, real shooters were in the building.
  9. Water tower would not be a good location for a shooter, I’d pick the building windows. Shooter would have to get down quickly and escape.
  10. The guy on the roof seemed to never question the guys in uniform. Lets see some ID? Took it for granted they were the good guys.
  11. Looks, Smells, and sounds like the real shooter was in the building not the roof. Crooks may have never had a gun at all. What if some of the witnesses on the ground were in on it too? Salting the story. Wouldn’t take but one “he’s got a gun” to panic the horses in the street. Premier was certainly his first and last if that’s crooks. Could be wrong but stay with the data that was never in the custody of the known Fabricators of the story.

Chris, your line from Sniper Team #2 to Crooks position shows that the large American flag could have obscured their view…

Well done!
A new datum has emerged which I suggest goes right into the green bucket.
A video taken at the moment of the first shots being heard shows that the second shot is the one that hits the hydraulic line of the forklift.
It’s right at the end of the video and the camera is panning to the left but we still see the hydraulic fluid spraying out when the third shot is heard.
If you look closely you can even see that puff of smoke when bullet #1 hits the guardrail.
It would be very interesting to know exactly the height of that hit on the hydraulic line. The forklift is about 50 feet back from the bleachers so perspective needs to be taken into account.
The owner of that forklift is Black Diamond Equipment Rentals. It would be interesting to get info from the mechanic that repaired that line. Exactly how high off the ground was that hit?
See the link to the post where the video file is on Google Drive…

Also, a video has emerged from someone who was right in front of Building 6. One screenshot shows a spot of light in the third window from the parking lot. This could be light reflecting off the objective lense of a rifle scope. That window looks dark and the other windows seem to show evidence of reflected light.
A scope would be a few inches higher than the barrel of the rifle. Your estimate of 5.5 feet is pretty darn close.

b283bc3045746a9db8f1240bf62fd5ae72b84cd5_2_666x500
Screenshot 2024-07-22 112645

can someone explain to me, how that white van belonging to Crooks, ended up 10 miles away, with the drone he flew 2 hours before the shooting in it, along with the explosives?

I read somewhere that President Trump is going back to Butler PA to stage another rally. This is a brilliant move from a PR standpoint but it is also a great opportunity. I also heard that the bleachers, stage and other materials are owned by the Trump team and hauled around the country by truck.
If this is true, the great opportunity is to rebuild everything at the exact same venue and reconstruct the stage and bleachers in exactly the same spots, put the forklift that had its hydraulic hose punctured in exactly the same spot and hire some professional land surveyors with their precision equipment and document the whole site out to include the entire AGR property. Throw in the water tower too.
Then plot where the known bullet impacts are, expecially bullet #1 that hit’s Trump’s ear AND the guardrail, now you can draw a line back to the bullet’s point of origin.

2 Likes

Wrt narrowing down elevation, it could also be useful to identify the type of the green John Deere tractor, which appears to be positioned close and almost parallel to the barrier. It is a tracked model similar to, e.g., JD 8220T, yet each model has slightly different heights between 3 m and 3.6 m (9.8 to 11.8 ft, respectively). I’m attaching a sharper image of the same scene, which I tried to correct for the perspective distortion using gimp

1 Like

The damage to the black hydraulic line mounted on the almost equally black lift cylinder can be seen just opposite to the leftmost digit “5” of the phone number starting with “855”, at least if you already know where to look for. Hopefully somebody could identify the type of the forklift and thus calculate an almost exact elevation.

1 Like

Any farmers or John Deere dealership folks out there that own one of these please chime in…

I think you are right.
The first photo, taken after the shooting where my red line terminates, shows a hose that looks to be just dangling there. Looks to be about 18 to 20 inches long. The next photo shows that to be about where you said.
Again I would appeal to anyone who knows Black Diamond Equipment Rental company to visit them and see what they can find out about the repair to that piece of equipment and measure the exact height of that bullet impact.
Screenshot 2024-07-28 182305
Screenshot 2024-07-22 112645

In relation to the new footage of the “muzzle flash” from the window of the building Crooks was on. I wanted to see if the sun could be reflecting. It appears that the sun was just beyond the corner of the building and doesn’t look like it was a factor.

More random thoughts: obviously something caused that hydraulic leak. That’s a lot of fluid at a pressure (100-200 psi?) generated by the load the cylinder was supporting. Having repaired my forklifts quite a bit (not a hydraulics expert), I find it a bit difficult to believe the residual energy of a ricochet or bullet fragment could cause damage to generate such a substantial leak. A direct shot to cause distraction? Probably nothing…

1 Like

20240729_002219

https://x.com/HealthRanger/status/1817644653551755739

https://x.com/I_Am_JohnCullen/status/1817416238974562358

In reference to the following “new video” - After slowing playback speed down to 25% I noticed strange anomalies with the 1st window to right of exhaust pipes:

• 4:27 - looped rope hanging at top of window
  • 5:29 - officer shouts “get out of the way”
  • 5:30 - someone shouts “he’s got a gun”
  • 5:36 - first shot
  • 5:40 - distortion, artifact, or fuzzy image of open window
  • 5:45 - white dot progresses to flash to protruding cylinder looking image at various attempts to freeze frame.
  • at 5:58, 6:30, 7:09 - no “looped rope” on top of window.
  • 7:20 - “kill confirmed”
  • 7:24 - officers checked first window to left of door, and appeared to be checking the others, but video cut away.

I have several other freeze frame images, but could only upload one as a new user.

Very good analysis using software that’s better than what I’ve seen used elsewhere.

He debunks shot coming from one window, but there are other windows he doesn’t consider in this video.

Near end he plots bullet trajectory from sniper on roof that Chris doesn’t think was bullet that killed Crooks.

(On the negative side, he says FBI stated there were 8 casings on roof, but FBI director in Congressional (or Senate) testimony said 8 cartridges, as Chris pointed out. Also, he makes fun of conspiracy theorists. But we can still learn something from his analysis in my opinion.
FYI, I’m still not convinced Crooks took any shots at all).

This video is 4-5 days old:

Distraction is always a possibility, since it appears like an elongated oddity that the projectile almost hit Trump, further on at least one visitor, then the handrail and subsequently a rather small structure with viewy consequences…

While I have no ballistic experience whatsoever, the velocity of a 5.56x45mm NATO projectile fired through a 16’’ barrel at a distance of about 160 m should still be around 600 m/s, translating to an energy of 720 Joule when a projectile mass of 4 g is assumed. Would this be enough to pierce the rather thin wall of a steel pipe?

On the other hand, the bullet probably passed body parts of at least one man, and even if the collision with the handrail was almost elastic (almost no energy loss), the overall deflection angle remains uncertain and hence the further path of the projectile.

Anyway, if anything was hit by a bullet, it was the pressure line going upwards along the black cylinder. This is probably a rather thin stainless steel pipe with an outer diameter of 10-20 mm (<1 inch) and a wall thickness of 1-2 mm (<1/10 inch).

I’m wondering more about the hydraulic scheme, since the pressure line going up to the end of the black lift cylinder should not have been under much pressure when the lift cylinder was in an extended position. But I’m not an hydraulic expert either.

2 Likes

In the screenshot below the thin hydraulic line made of stainless steel I mentioned previously is clearly visible. The video itself was produced by a company named “s.news” (“Storyful News & Weather”) is interesting for another reason: because it is the only one showing Trump’s right side I’ve seen so far, and because it aborts shortly before the first shot.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3N6CV2owsY

1 Like