So It's Back To First Principles

so why did the cop in the frame (and who’s bodycam POV we have now) start running after the shots started? why did all of those cops surround Building 6 and want to go up on that roof so badly? how did no one notice anything from Building 7?

because of the misdirection technique that the magicians use: they focus your attention to one hand and do the trick with the other, but you do not see the trick as you are looking at the wrong place…

from my point of view, the real shooter was a professional highly trained sniper who had been on the roof of AGR building X (which is the 2nd highest building of the AGR site) for many hours before the rally started.

the man who died on the roof of AGR building 6 had to be on the roof of that building at the exact time that the shooting started. this explains why he was seen running over the roofs to his location a couple of minutes before the shooting started.

that man was the distraction. Pennsylvania is a state where it is allowed to publicly carry a gun of any sort, and the man on the roof was legally perfectly fine while carrying and even aiming a rifle at Trump from the AGR site.

the rally site was a gun free zone (apart from law enforcement), but everybody outside that perimeter was legally fine while carrying a gun visibly.

so, as everybody was pointing at this man on the roof of AGR building 6, nobody looked at any other location…

it is as simple as that: everybody got misdirected to look and focus on the man on the roof, and nobody saw what really happened on top of the higher building behind that man in the same line of fire.

there were no drones, no guards on top of any roofs or the water tower because the assassination was carefully planned way in advance…

1 Like

what is the height of the AGR building X (which is the 2nd highest building of the AGR site and the highest building at the main AGR parking) in your model?

I have 416.57 cm above sea level as the highest point of that roof…

I guess the building height in your model is wrong…

Hi Rough_Country_Gypsy,

All we can say up to now is that all our calculations have led up to the position you see in the below drawing. You can also see the windows and vents in this drawing.

We are waiting for people that challenge our data, but up to now no convincing arguments have come up yet…

interesting, did you take any close up photos of the vents?

Screenshot 2024-08-10 142354

Screenshot 2024-08-08 233615

1 Like

Dear howdoiknowthisinfo,

You are avoiding our simple quesions:

1. what is your assumed height of Trumps ear
  2. what is your assumed height of the bleachers corner “bullet impact”

I will be glad to give you further information from our side, but first you have to answer these two very simple and basic questions.

1 Like

Hello Roger,

no offense, but do you actually read any of the information I post (now already several times)?

as you can see in this picture which I shared several times now, the height of the podium, the height of Trump (with and without shoes and height of his ear) and the height of the impact of the first bullet in the JCB hydraulic lift are mentioned VERY CLEARLY in this picture…

the height of the right corner of the bleachers is not mentioned, but that can easily be averaged out by Trump’s ear height and the impact on the JCB hydraulic lift that are mentioned in this picture…

I deduce the height of the impact in the JCB hydraulic lift from the height of the John Deere Tractor, type 8120T

1 Like

Very strange. There were approx. 70 local assets, but they called for a patroler to check. I guess it happened when the guy disappeared from picnic table. And the patroler arrives just at the moment when the shooter appears.

So your heights are based off the impact of the hydraulic lift? Sorry, but that is much too inacurate to take anything in consideration. The clearly defined point of impact is the right corner of the bleachers. How can you take the hydraulic lift impact if the bullet allready hit the bleachers? It gives you a complete different line and is completly inaccurate.

Yes, please indicate your hight of the impact of the right corner bleachers before we continue this conversation…

2 Likes

Hey Roger.

I studied some time before claiming this. I heave some things pointing that the step rise could be a little bigger.

Here is a screenshot from Trump going up the stairs (Source). The footage was taken around 21 Yards from the north bleacher. That makes a good photo with almost no distortion on measuring heights.

Trump reaches his maximum height in that frame, this is a good assumption because his leg is fully extended and his height can be measured. The calculated rise of the step is 8 ¼ inch. Doing the inverse assumption of 7.5 inches for the stairs Trump height would be 67 ¼ inch, that is 6 ¾ inches lower than his real height, which is very difficult to explain.

The 7.5inch rise is the maximum for IBC standard but for the OSHA standard the maximum height is 9 1/2 inches. OSHA standards are less strict and more commonly used in government facilities.

I also made additional measurements from other view points and reach the same stair rise.

1 Like

I do not have the exact height of the bleachers railing impact.

you work under the assumption that the bullet that was used originates from a AR-style rifle, and behaves very randomly as soon as it strikes something.

I work under the assumption that the real shooter was a sniper using a sniper rifle, and the deviation of a sniper’s bullet would be very minor after touching or penetrating the railing, which is why I only care about the end point in the JCB hydraulic lift

the height at the railing will be slightly lower than what I assume as Trump’s ear height.

the railing of these bleachers is made of aluminum, which offers very little resistance, as you may know…

you still did not give any feedback on the height of the building you use in your model…

the problem with using models is that:

• people start adoring and swearing by their model, and
  • tend to forget that a model is an abstraction of reality that may contain errors and deviates from reality…
  • when everybody uses the same model, everybody makes the same assumptions, errors and mistakes…
  • bullet trajectories cannot be predicted, not even with very precise rifles.

this image shows the outcome of 12 different tests with a sniper rifle similar to the rifles used by the snipers behind Trump on the barns. the shots were fired by a machine (!) to avoid interference of breathing and heartbeat and nervousness, etc.
The variable was the powder load of the cartridge, and you can see that for each set of 5 bullets fired per test (by a machine!) in exactly the same lab conditions, that there were 1 or more bullets that decided to deviate from the grouping of the other bullets.

so, in order to avoid too many abstraction/modelling errors, I use the raw coordinates data… in 1985, the heights of the different buildings of the AGR site were available, and that is where the 416.57 cm above sea level that I use in my calculations comes from.

even a couple of centimeters higher or lower would not make a difference: if you have a direct line of sight on something, you can hit that something, and there is a direct line of sight from the roof of that building to Trump and the object behind him in the line of fire from that shooter position.

using a sniper rifle gives very little vertical drop over 300 yards, and a sniper’s bullets are much more robust than those from a pistol or an AR-style rifle.

so, what height do you use in your model for that building?

1 Like

there is a theory that a lot of the officers went to check behind the buildings towards one of the gas stations. I think one of the snipers that last saw Crooks sent out a message that the guy they were tracking might have gone to “Sheetz” (gas station not too far away from the event). So for now, until we get more information/footage, it is possible that the bulk of the search on the ground was dedicated to the other side of the building.

But one thing that really bugs me about that theory is that we clearly see officers use their radios, and some are even looking at the roof like 2-3 minutes prior to shots fired. So it’s like…okay were they searching for multiple people? was there a mistake in the communication? was the communication from the officers even heard by anyone else? so many basic questions that we still don’t have answers to.

1 Like

Before you dismiss my use of the JCB hydraulic lift as a reference endpoint for the first bullet, you need to prove that hitting or penetrating the non-steel railing would divert the path of the bullet, because that is not what happened as shown below, i.e. the reason I say this is very simple and is explained below.

So let’s assume we agree on the following:

• bullet 1 hit the hydraulics of the JCB hydraulic lift
  • the evidence photos I sent earlier show the height of impact to be very close to 3.12m, which is the height of the tractor
  • the stands are made of aluminum and not stainless steel

In my model, the real shooter was a sniper using a sniper rifle and was shooting from an elevation of a bit above the top of AGR building 7 (coordinates -79.97010210316301, 40.859031733531), and the JCB hydraulic lift is at about 300 yards distance.

The video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVQa42YI6LU shows a man using a rifle (Ruger M77 Hawkeye Alaskan with 300 Win Mag) with a suppressor. This rifle combination looks very similar to the MK13 mod7 that was used by the snipers on the barns behind Trump. He uses 180 grain Winchester Magnum bullets fired at 2850 fps to see how much 16 gauge solid steel metal plating the bullet would penetrate at 50 yards. 16 gauge = 1/16th inch = 1.6 mm.

10 solid steel plates of these add up to 10/16th of an inch (1.6 cm) of solid steel, and these are penetrated in a straight line without any deviation when fired at 50 yards with a 180 grain bullet at 2850 fps.

In fairness:

• the railings of the bleachers are solid steel, but a lighter material such as aluminum
  • the distance at which the gunner of my model shot at Trump/the JCB hydraulic lift was not 50 yards, but about 300 yards
  • these differences would still not support your allegation that a bullet that touches or penetrates the railing would change its path!

As an aside: when I read some of the comments on this forum, I sometimes really wonder if the people who make bold statements know what they are talking about and where they get the references for their claims from…

As I said before, I limit myself to making statements about something I know something about and have extensive proven experience with myself. So I will not do extensive sound analyses, for example…

For example, a few days ago I saw a comment from someone who apparently assumes that a bullet travels in a straight line and that you can easily calculate the height difference using the Pythagorean rules…

As you may have noticed by now, I have very detailed arguments and evidence for everything I say… I simply do not make statements without references. I have worked on many forensic cases, and none of my reports have ever been found to be incorrect or questionable.

As for your claim that the path of a bullet, such as the ones I assume were used, would have deviated from its path by hitting the side of the stands: show me the evidence you use to support this claim, because I cannot find any supporting data for it at all.

The railings of these bleachers were not made of 16 gauge solid steel, let alone 10 sheets of it. The railings were probably made of very soft aluminum (because those stands are not transportable otherwise). That is, a sniper rifle bullet would have easily passed through that aluminum and would not have deviated at all from its path to the JCB hydraulic lift where it ended.

In short: the height of the railing of the stand is irrelevant and the JCB hydraulic lift at 3.12m is a very robust and reliable end point whose coordinates we can determine very precisely!

So, what is the height of AGR Building X (which is the 2nd highest building of the AGR site and the highest building at the main AGR parking) at the above coordinates that you have put into your model?

I think you simply entered the wrong height for that building in your 3D CAD model.
If so, correct it.
No hard feelings and let’s move on.

However, if you did enter the correct height for that building, I wonder how you can explain that you can simply see this building from the lawn where Trump was standing…

I already posted this.

The risers were most likely 8 inches, it was 6 steps/risers up to the podium, the podium should be about 48" for all calculations. Give or take an inch or two for variance.

If the stage height rises 4.5 inches the line of fire rises 6 times that because of distances of the rail to stage (28 yards) and de stance from rail to building 6 wall (167 yards). Therefore, the line of fire rises 27 inches (2.25 feet). That is a lot. The distance to Crooks reduces from 4 feet to 1.75 feet.

We entering the margin of error from the height measurement. For example, Trump is 0.5 feet above or below the specified elevation, the line of fire is within 1.25 feet above Crooks and 4.75 Feet below. The elevation from Google Earth is not accurate enough.

2 Likes

what a coincidence that the Spa Guy put this short video (https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uu9TO55coKg) online with the correct title: the Trump assassins…

the Spa Guy does not realize how accurate he has named this video…

in this image you can see on the left the position of rib 20 of the building on which the man on that roof died (indicated with the red curvy arrow) and the position where (from my point of view) the real shooter was located.

there is (imho) no possible way that it can be made any clearer that AGR building X is HIGHER than what the 3D CAD model claims…

The SS & FBI said numerous times they did not use drones during the rally, then who are using the drones???

There is a least one instance you can hear a drone in realDJstew724’s video when you slow it down to 1/100 speed. Maybe other videos reveal the drone audio as well.

4 Likes

hello Harryx,

this is very interesting indeed!

these drone sightings right before the 1st shots and shortly after/during the shooting make perfect sense in the scenario I elaborated on in my previous posts:

the man on the roof had to be at the exact position on the roof of that building at a particular time, and as he was running late, he was running over the roofs to the position where he died.

the controllers of the drone (or drones) that was (were) seen right before the first shot was fired must have been the ones who gave the “all clear to proceed” to the real shooter I have mentioned a couple of times in my previous posts!

2 Likes

Hi VT,

For ref 690 we took the below picture and looking at the first step that is lower and the last one higher, therefore they compensate each other. An average 6 steps 7.5 Inch is giving us our 45". Is there another method we can be more accurate? I would be glad to change this height, but we need a more accurate source of some kind…

Maybe somebody should bring along a measuring tape to the next Trump rally?

Indeed. On the range where I’m a member, I did a video in December, without a rangefinder or drone, about the math of an inclined shot from 800 meters using 55 grains 5.56x45 with an AR and scope… Some time later I used a rangefinder and a drone to confirm the measurements and have a closer view of the hits, etc… and the altitudes on Google Earth do have a margin of error enough to make trajectories analysis using GE a not precise exercise, IMO.

1 Like

I did not get close-up photos. I’ll go back tomorrow with a digital camera, zoom lens, and drone. I’m unsure what I can get away with or how close I can get, but I’ll push harder this time. Unfortunately, it’s probably too late for anything pertinent.

1 Like