So It's Back To First Principles

you are mistaken.

if the distance you point out is 74.18 ft, the podium of Trump is 15.6x15.6 and NOT 15x15 ft!

you can try to get away with it as much as you like, but if things are wrong, things remain wrong, no matter how much you avoid facing it.

let’s take the image https://www.reuters.com/resizer/v2/J5CQZO6HQ5JXFCW2PI2B7HMSBQ.jpg?auth=e2ea65cc49b0f84f613c795682683543b080f3abb757dcec2840ee63ef63da66&width=1080&quality=80 from reuters as a reference.

you claim that the distance between the walls facing the middle barn are 74.18 ft apart.
when I measure their distance, I get 74 ft, but let’s assume you are right, and they are 74.18 ft apart.

when I import that image in powerpoint, and I overlay a square over Trump’s podium, that square is 1.58x1.58cm in that powerpoint slide.

the distance between the outer walls around the middle barn comes down to 7.49cm in powerpoint.

so, the 7.49cm in ppt represents your 74.18ft, and 1cm in ppt represents 74.18/7.49=9.90387ft

conclusion: 1.58cm in ppt comes down to 15.6481ft

and 15.648ft is greater than your alleged 15ft for Trump’s podium width…

I think I’m getting that distance over the fence wrong from the third window. The cad seems to indicate 0.42 feet, or 5 inches. Not 1.39 inches. Anyway.

So he turned his head first and then ducked his head slightly, double lucky!!!

I could simulate that position as well… and find out… :grinning:

Maybe you could use your model to figure out which body parts of Trump were available from the roof (Crooks) and the third window (second shooter) given a small (1.5 inch?) clearance over the fence during each of the eight shots? Might make it clear that a body shot at least was not available to the window during shots 1-3, and that the head shot was quite a bit trickier during shots 2-3. Also, that the body shot was available to Crooks during shots 1-3. I just always found it odd that the shooter did not take a couple of body shots after the first miss.

Yeah, sure, now I have everything set up, it is easy to simulate any position.

But we really do not have to simulate window 3 when Trump is on the floor, it was already difficult when he was standing.

But maybe if somebody can give me the exact position of the unfortunate Corey Comperatore, I could simulate if he would be in the trajectory between Crooks and Trump on the floor…

1 Like

so, what would change in your model after you correct the size of podium to 15.6x15.6ft instead of your false 15x15 podium dimension?

I guess the height of the stage will change, and thus the height of Trump’s ear, as that is one of the triggers for this discussion…

Definitely fake.

It’s possible the orange balloon guy is Jonathan Schaffner.I realize that is a different group but sure is weird.

The balloon cops are Pennsylvania State Police and Jon Schaffner is Butler Twp.

1 Like

(June 11, 2018) State Police Announces Sergeant Promotions (pa.gov)

(Aug 16, 2024) State Police Announce Major, Captain, and Lieutenant Promotions | State Police | Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (pa.gov)

So as to say that Lt. Herold was not made lieutenant until a month and some days AFTER the failed assassination attempt. During the event, he would have been still a sergeant.

When was it again that this information was discovered/released?

And maybe how bout this?

(Aug 16, 2024) Facebook - Beth Herold

///

Weird one off find I just came across:

Koppenhafer vs. Copenhaver

Isn’t this fun. The silver oak leaf on the lapel is for a Lieutenant Colonel, not a Lieutenant, unfortunately. See the rank chart below. Being former military myself, those things jump out at me. And BTW, none of the sergeants in the Polar Pop were Herold, as far as I could tell from the various articles and one video about the event.

That aside, you bring up a very interesting point about the Herold who was a Sergeant during the rally, in charge of Troop D investigation team, I might add, and a month later he’s promoted to Lieutenant. I wonder if he was involved with the PSP investigation of the event. It reminds me of the Las Vegas October 1 massacre. Then Sheriff Joe Lombardo was overseeing the local investigation. He is now Governor Joe Lombardo. Get what I’m thinking?

2 Likes

I have not been following all of the people going in and out and trying to identify who was where, I am sure other people are much better informed than me, because I have been so busy with my CAD simulation.

But I remember reading one strange coincidence coming from Fox News:

“Crooks became a member of the Clairton Sportsmen’s Club on August 10, 2023. “

“Crooks made his last visit the afternoon of Friday, July 12, 2024 – just one day before the assassination attempt on Trump during the former president’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. “

Maybe somebody from Homeland security took 3 casing from him the day before the shooting?

2 Likes

Great work, guys. Serious question, though. Why do we need to know every law enforcement officer who was on scene?

3 Likes

I hear you on the rank chart indicating lieutenant colonel vs lieutenant and can see why they would jump out at you, thank you for pointing that out as I hadn’t noticed that yet. That as it may be, there have been so many errors in reports thus far, I’m not against the idea that what’s been reported of rank or promotion being somewhat inaccurate.

What was your take on this gentleman in the center of the photo? I can catch at least a slight resemblance.

Yeah, kinda funny how that all works out, isn’t it?

This is quite suspicious in many ways, yet I want to know more about their source for this information and what more details they have other than just that broad stroke of “info”, a bunch of fluff, and a couple photos, nothing supporting this claim or elaborating.

In fact, we really shouldn’t need to know every leo on scene, and yet given the amount of time that has passed without a sufficient explanation to so many things, I at least think identifying the actors helps recreate the scene as much as we are able to and gain at least some level of understanding beyond what we’re being fed. We’ve been given a handful of body cams without identifying information, some without even audio whether redacted or hardware related, minimal reports from all agencies, suspect interview from ESU sniper asset, lack of bodycams for ANY sniper assets, bad reported times, cams with times off sync, reports with many typos, contradictory information for all sides, and action reports and timelines that don’t make sense. A lot happened in the build up to this shooting, and a lot of actors were involved, identifying them helps shape the picture of those events, I think.

1 Like

I need to know as many as I can for my timeline analysis. I examine all of the information at every timestamp, including radio communications, the AAR, the testimonies of everyone involved, and where key players are located. I’m getting to the part of my analysis where locations are important, and to know that I need to be able to identify them, or at least what department they are with. In short, “the Devil is in the details.”

2 Likes

The PSP Lt. Colonel is in Hershey Pennsylvania, per his daughter’s Facebook post, and the Polar Pop event was at Troop D in Butler County with PSP stationed at that post. So not the same guy.

1 Like

The original (redacted) version was released by Sen Grassley on Jul 29
Grassley Oversight Unveils ‘Most Detailed Picture Yet’ of Trump Assassination Attempt (senate.gov)

The entry there was already for LT

In the Aug 16 article it says, Paris “today announced the promotions of members”, does that mean they also officially become ie LT at the 16th or could they’ve already been officially upranked before that and on Aug 16 it was just announced publicly and they had a ceremony?

1 Like

well said

it all supports the general picture and smell of comprehensive dilettantisme throughout all the involved players. It is a disgrace to the taxpayer, they’re charged for best in class personnel&equipment but just get low performing amateurism all along. Of course there are exceptions, but still… :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Agreed, except the Polar Pop event was two years earlier. And who’s to say they don’t hold the promotion ceremony of higher-ranking officers at a more prestigious venue outside of their own county?

A possibility I hadn’t really considered, though it does seem very possible if not likely to me. The decision does have to be made ahead of the journalistic report, and many other things have to be accounted for even in terms of planning said promotional ceremony.

The Butler Detail Plan was created for detailing the operations of the July 13th event. and would have been reviewed during the 9 am meeting. So, it predated Sgt. Herold’s promotion to Lt. by a month. A month prior? It could have been a timing issue, with plans to hold the ceremony shortly after the rally. When the assassination attempt occurred, it would have likely been delayed due to the heavy workload and due to optics. That would explain it, anyways.

2 Likes