So It's Back To First Principles

All I know is every video Chris has played has shots 1-3 clearly sounding very different than 4-7 (and 8). All videos EXCEPT the one that was confiscated and held in “custody” for a week. That one wasn’t quite as clear.

Chris showed shots 1-3 being fired. Crooks didn’t move.

I think Chris needs to hold the line and render Stewart’s videos suspicious. It’s not enough to disprove 2 shooters… IMO

10 Likes

Anybody realized that the timing was exactly two years after Ivana’s death? Coincidence, yes, but weird. Her death also.

Who’s the guy in the black suit with the black hat and glasses on the center stage? Seen him many times before. Weird reaction also. Others too. Cinematic.

3 Likes

No shit?
DAMN, OK, WOW.

Didn’t she “fall down some stairs”?

-VE

Any chance (some of) the shots could have come from the team in the second story window overlooking Crook?

1 Like

No, it’s a real concern. The State Police took it, and then the FBI took it and 4 or 5 days later, Mr. Stewart got it back.

What if they cloned a closed window back into place, or removed a second barrel peeking over the edge?

Hard to know.

Fun times, fun times…

15 Likes

Question is, why she fell. There were some rumours in Czech newspapers at the time. She also was a good friend of my husband, they were in the same skiing team in Czechoslovakia. That’s why he told me about that date.

4 Likes

To be clear, it was only on shot #1 that Crooks didn’t appear to move (at all).

That video cut out at exactly the wrong time too…

Dang it!

4 Likes

-VE

2 Likes

So we’re going with “the Deep State made me post a bunch of bullshit! To manipulate you!”

I’m totally confused by now. Who knows what they can make you believe when they’re able to stage things like 9/…

Forget it

3 Likes

So the problem is me? You’re going to congratulate yourself for not knowing what you’re talking about? Which is same thing the USSS and FBI are doing.

Get out of marketing mode and admit you shouldn’t have said anything about a second shooter when you had no evidence. You may drag this out for weeks, months or years, but whatever you say or do, this event is joining that long list of historical events where the Wikipedia article sounds like bullshit, but we have no access to the basic facts to reconstruct the alleged historical event.

Chris I’m watching today’s video. Could you post a screen shot of the rifle by itself? I think the BUIS are at 45 degrees not 90.

1 Like

James Corbett had a good quote about this: (something to the effect of) “I’m not interested in trying to interpret the shadows on the cave wall. I’m interested in determining who is making the shadows & what they’re up to.”

By my estimation, James Corbett, Whitney Webb, David Icke, and Ryan Christian are doing the best job of sussing out what’s really going on.

Those in the thrall of predatory billionaires like Musk & Trump (as Chris M, Tucker C, etc seem to be) are leading you down a false path.

Just my two cents.

1 Like

Hey, nice Chris you kinda used my line…

Whoever capri shorts guy was on the phone to told him exactly where the ladder was behind the tree. So who put it there and when?
The undercover in shorts guys knew, but all the other uniforms didn’t?
This is by far the best evidence of an inside jobie!! Furthermore it seems a lot like Crooks used that ladder to get up on the roof and all the cops missed it! I wonder if site security was so lacking that he just drove his van right on in there that morning and set up the ladder and left his gun on the roof at the top of the ladder for convenience.

4 Likes

Indeed!

In the thumbnail to this video, you write “This story doesn’t make any sense”.

That would be true if we were living in reality, and this was just some random loner dude that wanted to get fame and glory by assassinating Donald Trump in full public. Then all the failures by the USSS and ESU and the general security of the site, including the site itself would not make any sense.

The story makes complete sense however in the present day and at that present moment. The deep state really fears Donald Trump. At that moment Trump has no designated successor, he hadn’t name a VP pick yet. Any removal of Donald Trump would have probably given Nicki Haley the opportunity to be the nominee. Haley is obviously preferred by the criminals in DC.

A loner kid, with no friends. A dysfunctional home medically clean with no cutlery, 2 “therapist” parents. Living in the vicinity of the rally. He was the perfect groomed patsy for the government. He liked is guns and actually shot at the gun range where coincidentally Secret Service members often shoot at.

There were clear lapses in security. DEI agents. Sniper team gets locked out of a building at precisely the right time. Sight layout etc. Many people had to know about this and were involved in this attempt.

I think there is sufficient motive and opportunity for the deep state to do this and of course I think also that this was planned and fomented at the highest levels of the present government.

Seems to make sense to me.

12 Likes

I found a recent video by Paramount Tactical on bitchute and found it clear concise and easy to follow.
Here’s a link for those interested

1 Like

Also, the windows could look closed but the key window could be acrylic or polycarbonate / lexan with a hole in it for the sniper. I’d guess a 4" to 6" hole would be adequate?

1 Like

@sgt-raven FYI - Stewart posted info on his phone being passed to the FBI at the end of one of his videos, and also posted a video with his conversation with local police regarding the FBI wanting him to come in for questionin.

1 Like

My law school doctoral thesis was in propaganda and its impact in the creation, and enforcement, of law. The opposition has “narrative deployments” to achieve some objective (in this case, I suspect the objective was “Trumps head explodes on live TV” and an excuse to declare martial law / suspend elections). By the grace of God, that objective was thwarted. So now there inconvenient questions that too many people are asking, so the propagandists (the Deep State in this case) will release “narrative deployments” to cause people to get stuck in a “vortex” of wrong questions while they quietly “debunk” and suck energy out of the investigation.

Each time they hype up a misguided theory (such as “you can hear the glass breaking from the building”) and then debunk it, it sucks ENERGY out of the inquiry. People get exhausted by all the unknowns, lose interest, and when you try to bring up a LEGITIMATE question, will say “Oh, that’s been debunked.”

Meanwhile, the REAL culprit (or agenda) is OUTSIDE of the circle-jerk where they have you chasing your tail chasing bright, shiny distractions.

So while its still a legitimate question as to whether there was a second (or even third) shooter, its time to step out of the circle-jerk, find some high ground with a good view, and make sure you’re not getting played.

As a “doomsday prepper” who got sucked into the “there’s a pandemic in China, and our government is covering it up” in December of 2019, its REAL important that you don’t let the Deep State “play” us all and make us look like fools.

Who is the REAL culprit? That’s the only answer we need. Not pet theories…

19 Likes