So It's Back To First Principles

A checksum is a small-sized block of data derived from another block of digital data for the purpose of detecting errors that may have been introduced during its transmission or storage. By themselves, checksums are often used to verify data integrity but are not relied upon to verify data authenticity.

1 Like

maybe check this one

Someone should tell the most important thing: how to calculate?

1 Like

I don’t know what system you use, on GNU/Linux it’s part of the so called coreutils with its lasted source code residing here. On Windows I’m not sure, but according to a quick internet search the procedure is as follows:

Open a command/terminal window, for example by clicking run and entering “cmd.exe” into the dialog box. Then enter the command certutil in the command prompt window, like below:

certutil -hashfile c:\Users\JDoe\Desktop\abc.xyz SHA512

If I do the equivalent my system, the command and its output looks as follows:

$ sha256sum 1340_202407131858_Unit4-0.mp4
d60b1434f729b9e598a648877313bd72229bfff647615fc5c55cceea617d1059 1340_202407131858_Unit4-0.mp4

Just copy and paste both lines into a new post here, and please give also the source URL and the date/time of download, if you still remember it. If you look at the directory entry of the file, chances are that the file creation/modification time reflects the date when you downloaded it. But some download software writes the source file date, and that could be willfully wrong in our case.

1 Like

Yup. The way daniloraf is phrasing his “arguments” makes me think “this guy is being paid by the deep state”.

Of course I may be influenced by having watched Dan Bongino’s shows of last Thursday and Friday where he shows clips of some tool screaming hysterically in 2020 about the Hunter Biden laptop being Russian disinformation and how it’s proof of how low the Trump team can go. (Of course the laptop is real, and the FBI knew it was real at the time of the tool’s rant).

Or to misquote Shaksper, “Methinks he doth protest too much”. (Do a web search on “Shakespeare’s six signatures” if you wonder why I spell it that way).

1 Like

I’m trying to distance myself mentally from this whole business, after deciding 1) there were two shooters, and 2) now that the FBI has stated there was only one shooter, no one of note is going to dare go against that narrative.

That being said, I challenge all of you in the “one shooter” camp to go out to a safe place, set up a metal stand that’s kind of like the peak of the roof Crooks was on, and try to take shots with an AR-15 that sound like both sets of sound signatures. Also, now that we know the rifle model, go find bullets that have the muzzle velocities that produce snap-bang times the podium mike registered. If I’ve calculated it right, that’s approximately 2670 fps for shots 1-3 and 2570 for shots 4-8. Good luck.

I’d chip in $30 for the effort. I imagine some other people could chip in some money as well.

Critical Height Values: Podium/Trump & Bleachers Bullet Contact

This post is mainly directed to Roger Knight, but will be of interest to others also.

I myself have looked very carefully at the issue of back tracing the trajectory of the bullet that struck Donald Trump and then the bleachers. And I am shortly going to be releasing a video of my findings with diagrams and calculations.

I have been viewing posts on the Peak Prosperity forum for a few weeks now just to see what others were saying, before eventually contributing myself. I did not want to do it prematurely, until I had satisfied myself of certain particulars. In this regard, I want to share some of my own views on some of the critical heights of interest.

Podium + Trump (ear height)

Firstly, I note that Roger Knight has the following:

Height of Podium: 48 inches, or 4 ft

Height of Donald Trump: 74 inches
Height of Ear: -5 inches
Trump’s posture / knee slightly bent: -2 inches
Total = 67 inches, or 5.583333 ft.

Podium + Trump = 9.583333. ft.

It seems that I differ from Roger by just 1 inch. For me the total height of the podium and Donald Trump (ear Level) = 9.5 feet.

However, I radically disagree with Roger on the composition of the two components.

There would appear to be six equal riser components to the steps leading up to the podium. It looks like Roger chooses 8 inches per riser. For me this is completely in error. Firstly, risers which have a back panel (wood or stone) have a maximum height per specifications in the US of 7.75 inches. Now within a lot of homes in the United States, the average riser is about 7.5 inches. However, the steps of this type – as used for the podium - to me are undoubtedly exactly 7 inches per riser. I would ask that people examine carefully a selection of steps of exactly this type. You can see them on Amazon. They are the kinds of steps that people usually buy to get into hot tubs, or for similar applications. They’re almost all 7 inches high per riser. The reason that they cannot be over 7 inches – this being the maximum - is due to health and safety. Because they are open risers, they represent a child hazard if over 7 inches i.e. children might fall through them.

For this reason, I contend that the height of the podium is exactly 6 x 7 inches, which is 42 inches or 3.5 feet. This is 6 inches less than the value proposed by Roger.

With respect to Trump, I see that there is a White House official medical examination paper stating that his height is 6’3". I myself subtract 3 inches from this for the bullet hitting Trump’s ear. I disagree with Roger that it is 5 inches down from Donald Trump’s head.

In addition to this, whereas I might accept that there is a further minus 2 inches due to Trump’s posture, when I look at his shoes, I add in an extra 2 inches due to the height of his heels. For me, these two things cancel out.

In sum, I contend that the height of the podium + Trump (ear height) = 9.5 feet exactly.

In this I am 1 inch less than Roger, it is just that we completely disagree with one another upon the values of the two component parts.

The Bleachers - Bullet Contact

This was really a tricky one that had me stumped initially. The Speedy Bleachers used are easily identifiable from a basic internet search, and I noticed that Roger has put links to the bleachers in question in one of his previous posts, and even the side-on specification diagram.

Now whether we are talking about bleachers 30 feet in length or 45, it matters not. The width and height for both of them with 10 rows is identical: 19’4" in width, and 12’2" in height.

But certainly this is very deceptive at face value, and one needs to look very carefully at the specification diagram.

You will see that the noted width is 231 inches exactly. This is equal to 19’3" however. So where is the missing inch that would make it 19’4”? This truly is the critical question. As is obvious from the diagram itself, there is no total height value given for the bleachers from the ground right up to the tip of the back railing. One could be forgiven for thinking that it is 12’2", but it is not. You see there is a missing component to the diagram. At the back of the bleachers are series of additional metal posts that come up over the railing itself. These can be seen if one looks at these types of bleachers fully extended, and even from photographs of the rally itself.

The height from the ground right up to the tip of these polls is exactly 12’2", and because they are an inch thick, were they depicted in the diagram, the width would be 232 inches exactly, which would be 19’4". Because they are not shown however, 231 inches is given instead.

The point that I wish to make though, is that the total height from the ground right up to the tip of the bleachers is exactly 11 feet high. This can be extrapolated from the proportions of the diagram itself from the one height value that is depicted. That being the 28 inches value that you see, bottom right.

Roger gives a bleachers height of 11.125 feet in his latest determination. For me then, we disagree on this point. I believe it is 11 feet dead on.

I also note that Roger believes that the bleachers were hit by the first bullet 2 inches from their height: 11.125 - 0.166666 = 10.9583333 ft.

I disagree on this point. For me, the bleachers were struck by the first bullet 4 inches from the tip of the back railing: 11 – 0.33333 ft. = 10.666666 ft.

The way I determined this was from one of the videos. It was the most high-definition one I could find of the bullet strike. I’m sure we’ve all seen it. I looked at the very first frame which showed the bullet dust cloud upon disintegration. Studying it very carefully, I worked out the height of the cloud, and also the lowest part. And from this, the midpoint, which I surmise is the best indicator for where the bullet struck. For me, this is 4 inches from the top of the bleachers.

I hope this information is of interest.

2 Likes

So would the rifle be usable? The FBI says it was 100% functional, but some people are saying that if the spring wasn’t working, Crooks would have had only one more shot.

I don’t know much about these kinds of rifles.

30 dollars is enough for a pig’s head.

If the picture posted by the FBI is accurate, there is nothing about the condition of the rifle to stop it from functioning. The bullet did not touch the buffer tube or the parts inside at all. Before the pic, it was all conjecture about the condition.

3 Likes

I wondered immediatly about the energetic “I will keep pointing out what I have evidence for”. Why actually? Like a representative of the one and only true faith. But we have his word for TMZ and the flying casings after all.

Some people think of things from their supposed end, and probably no one is completely free of that. Yet the bullet casings and recoil discussion reminds me a lot of the amazing shapes you occasionally see in the clouds, animals, dragons, ghosts and certainly also saviors. Or the amazingly clear face on the surface of Mars, which fascinated me for a long time: Pareidololia.

1 Like

Aha. Thanks. I didn’t look hard enough.

Agreed.

I’ve repeatedly had to correct folks who re-state this INCORRECT FACT. The first shooter (whoever it was) did NOT MISS. Had Trump been a static target, rather than unpredictable movement and perhaps a timely gust of wind, it was a direct fatal headshot to the temple. Even with the last moment movement, it was still a hit. Whoever pulled that trigger, knew what he was doing. Subsequent shots, however, would have been inherently less accurate (1st shot offers time to aim, subsequent shots heap on stress and require re-adjusting the rifle, rush, moving sight picture, etc.). So taking luck away, the first aimed shot is going to be the most accurate.

Certainly plausible, except I doubt he would have put anything more than the barrel resting on the ridge cap. As you’ve pointed out this could have caused the first 3 shots to sound different than the followup 5 shots, if he moved to a kneeling or other position moving the rifle barrel/muzzle farther from the metallic roof surface.

Fantastic. Here’s things I think MUST be looked into.

1. Those AGR#6 vents, inside, outside, the entire AGR#6 interior inspected and photographed and mapped including the attic behind those vents. What are the vents connected to, do they open, is it possible or not to have a snipers nest there, etc.?
  2. The 2nd floor counter sniper rooms, and all those windows on all sides.
  3. All the relevant door access points and how they lock (manual key, key card, etc).
  4. The AGR 2 story building rooftop, I believe #7. The video you took is helpful but someone needs to do a detailed investigation of that rooftop, access, hiding spots, any evidence of a shooter up there, etc.
2 Likes

We cannot see the exact condition of the buffer tube, but it appears likely undamaged and just the plastic shell of the fully extended Magpul stock was damaged. Assuming that is the case, the buffer tube and more importantly the spring and buffer inside presumably were undamaged and the rifle should continue to function without problem.

Furthermore, taking this a step forward, even assuming the rearmost end of the buffer tube and spring were damaged, I don’t think that would cause a stoppage and the rifle would likely still continue to fire in semi-automatic mode, or at worst manual mode (single shot, manual charging between shots). I think it would continue to operate without issue.

It is possible Crooks had a different rifle, magazine, or ammunition related failure but that’s total speculation without any evidence. So there’s no direct evidence to suggest the rifle was inoperable.

I think he stopped firing because someone was shooting at him!

3 Likes

Hi KHunter,

And welcome, great to see you here and I am happy you addressed this topic before posting your video. We should absolutely look at each data point together and once we agree together you can go ahead and post your findings on YouTube. Something I really would have appreciated Gary would have done before posting his video, because according to our calculations, he posted a completely wrong number of Trumps height and debunked all our findings of a possible 2nd shooter.

Shall we take it step by step?

I already see a controversial topic of which I was not aware of, namely Trumps height. I did a quick Google research and found out that 10’ 3” is exaggerated because they usually take his height and divide it by his weight, so Trump has a very big interest to be as tall as possible and to be as light as possible, but people on Twitter debunked it showing this Tweet:

I would need more time to do more research, or maybe the community in this forum can do more research for us. His height is therefore ranging from 5’ 11” - 6’ 3” ?

The stage height I would like to get back to you at a later stage.

Shoes, I agree, we did not include this.

I think a bit more fine tuning for Trumps height is necessary and we should definitely agree on the same numbers that add up the total height of Trumps ear.

The bleachers:

Let’s take the first number of 12’2" which you mention which I think is not correct according to our @schroederized who has a 45 year experience in CAD drawing. He was the one who defined this height. Maybe he can provide us with his DXF drawing for better understanding. But this is the latest post from him about this topic:

So shall we take these two points (Trump height and Blister height) as our first two points of discussion?

IMO, if anything was resting on the ridge cap, it was the handguard, not the barrel.

I know I’m not the same height at 70, that I was at 25. My driver’s license still lists my 25YO height.

Well that all sounds great…you guys knock yourselves out. You have to remember that some of us are old and retired. Technology back in my day consisted of an 8-track tape deck and a rotary telephone. I feel a sense of accomplishment just having figured out how to “somewhat” use a desktop computer and a drone.

The video link that I shared comes from a folder on this website. Are you yinz telling me @cmartenson is uploading fake videos into the PP folders? Great! Now I have to find somewhere else to hang out. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

What evidence has led you to decide there were two shooters? Hopefully, it is not the echoes and the angles. Those would never hold up in court and the 4 or 5 people working on them on this site can’t even agree. The two-shooter hypothesis is in the yellow for me, but maybe one of us will change our opinions as more evidence is revealed.

1 Like

Welcome. The more opinions the better.

I’ve heard this expressed all over the internet but it’s wrong. The shot was off and had nothing to do with the slight head turn. The wind? Possibly a wee bit but not for a pro. Also, a pro would’ve had another bullet on the way before Trump removed his hand from his ear with the wide left of the first shot corrected. There’s no stress for subsequent shots from a pro. I’m not revealing my background but I have some shooting experience. Keeping your head straight, take your index finger and point it at your temple keeping it about an inch from your head. Now turn your head to the right. Where’s your index finger pointing?

I’m trying to get the floor plans or access to the AGR Building. It was encouraging to see the building unguarded today, so perhaps things are loosening up a bit and we can get the additional information.

Convincing me there was a shooter on the tall building is a hard sell. I can’t see it when there are better concealment options.

1 Like