Audio Analysis Is Most Consistent Two Shooters At Trump Rally

There’s a map and some info out there that shows their positions, all of them.

Yes, I am fully aware of that planning documents. But what’s in the plans doesn’t always align with what actually happened, and it’s the latter I’m concerned with.

1 Like

Butler ESU could still hit him in the left side/out the right ear.

1 Like

The puff of smoke was definitely the first shot.

I know this news is going to crush Roger more than anyone, maybe even more than me. I found an error in my bleacher drawing. Too involved to thoroughly explain, but I believe that the maximum height is 11’ 1 1/2" (if you’ll allow me to round off the nearest 1/8"). That’s 1" shorter than I previously indicated. I also failed to indicate that the top horizontal rail across the back of the bleacher is made of 3" x 1 1/2" x 3/16" galvanized rectangular steel tubing, not aluminum. Obviously, that means that there was 3/8" thick steel to stop the bullet after traveling about 178 yds, if it came from Crooks’ rifle. That’s why the cloud of what I think was vaporized galvanizing appeared. Did it penetrate? I don’t know. I wish we all knew. Since the bullet appeared to hit that 3" tall railing, I’m changing my estimate of the striking point to be 2" (rather than 4") below the top of the bleacher or, more clearly stated, 10’ 11 1/2" above the ground, wherever that was. Sorry for any confusion, but I hope that helps solve the mystery.

3 Likes

I see it and hear it. That’s legit to me. It makes no sense, but it’s legit. I’m convinced someone let him on the roof unimpeded. It blows my mind they would go through all the planning and then put their trust in him to make the shot. The shot wasn’t made, though. So??? Right now I feel the same as @bigtim.

1 Like

What if the shooter on the roof was both a patsy and a pro? You have disagreed with my suggestion that the shooter on the roof might not be Crooks, but please look again at the following photos:

If you allow that it might be Yearick, then the shooter was 30 years old, not 20, had military experience in Ukraine as well as with Antifa, and hated Trump:
https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/maxwell-yearick/

1 Like

Where are the dead body’s ear gauges?
Does Yearick wear glasses?

Just two obvious differences.

Why isn’t Crooks family and Crooks coming forward clearing his name?- More than anyone they’d have huge incentives to set the record straight.

1 Like

To be fair (even if I don’t believe in a 2nd shooter), 1" is very well within acceptable margin of error considering we don’t have in loco measurements and that we don’t know the actual ammo used.

If the ammo was 5.56 62 grains M855, yes, it would penetrate 3/8". It’s the version with the green tip, and the one I believe Crooks used (or SS109 without the green tip, but the same thing). This version is called the armor piercing round (the bullet is made of steel and lead). If it was the 55 grains version (common M193, made only with lead), then I don’t believe it would have penetrated that thick a steel. There’s also a 77 grains version, usually used for competition; it is a slower round.

According to one video, said that his brother was there and saw them setting up on the bleachers under the roof, not on the roof.

Single shooter is the nul hypothesis. No reason to get the boot.

2 Likes

@BigTim
Why so dismissive? I am trying to help. If you had read the article I linked to, you would have found a photo of Yearick with glasses.

And here is another one:

(Note also the double mole circled in each photo.)

As for the ear gauges he had in his younger years, he could have removed them and had the opening sewn shut. If you look closely at the shooter’s earlobe you will see a line that may be the scar or suture line. People have these things removed all the time:

And once again about Crooks and his family, I certainly believe that Crooks was at the rally (positively identifiable in the photos by Nicol), but I see no positive evidence that he is the person who climbed on the roof, etc. It appears that some kind of switcheroo took place. Interestingly, the cited article claims that both Crooks and Yearick trained at the Clairton Sportsmens Club, so they may well have known each other. I suspect that neither one made it back from the rally alive. Yearick’s family has reported him missing; Crooks’ family hasn’t said anything, and the FBI has been busy destroying evidence.

PS I apparently made one mistake in my earlier reply. If the info in the linked article is correct, then Yearick would now be 37 years old, not 30.

2 Likes

I was trying to do some reflection and think why I haven’t tried to track anything down about that issue. I think it’s just because I genuinely don’t care very much who exactly was on the roof shooting. Maybe it’s who they say it is, maybe it isn’t. We should probably sort that out, but it seems low-priority compared to these things:

1: How could the SS not take Trump off the stage if the southern snipers were turning to prepare to deal with a threat? 2: What were the guys in the overwatch building doing during the critical time?

3 Likes

Hi schroederized,

No, not at all. We are changing numbers almost daily with all the feedback we are getting from everybody. The numbers are getting smaller and smaller, but that’s what makes us think we are getting more and more accurate and it is getting harder and harder to debunk our numbers. This is the strength of this forum. 100 brains working together… I will be glad to integrate this new “height of impact” if everybody agrees.

However, could you do me a favour? We have done a lot of research on the floor levels and we have data that backs up the below screen shot. Could you change your floor level from 1335.8 to 1336.32 and your approximate bullet strike at 1347.278?

I will integrate all of this data in the next simulation 5.

1 Like

This is crazy.

It would definitely be a reason why they cremated the body so quickly before sen. Clay Higgins could get a piece of DNA from the body, and it would also explain that fact that they washed down the roof so quickly, before anybody could take some blood as DNA proof.

3 Likes

There may still be a sufficient amount of DNA in the rain gutter and downspout. BTW, you know what DNA stood for in the OJ Simpson trial, don’t you? Does Not Apply.

no, but here you go… Thanks to your question, I positioned Trumps head a little bit so that he is speaking into the mic. I will include this new position in the next simulation update 5:

Screenshot 2024-08-17 074115

I know I watched (I think it’s Paul) on Legally armed America go through and try to explain why it looks really like crooks lying on the roof. I really can’t tell and I couldn’t understand what he was pointing out.

It always looked to me like it was not crooks but rather Yearick comparing all those photos. Maybe somebody in the group with a special expertise can compare the photos?

Lastly, I still could never find it realistic that this kid who apparently had never done anything aggressive in his life other than go to a shooting range could have the boldness and “courage“ to be running along a roof in the middle of the day , thinking he could actually get to carry out his mission.

I’m not saying it wasn’t crooks, but it all just sounded very, very unlikely to me unless he was radicalized, on drugs, or he believed that he had a clear path based on a conspiracy with some of the Law enforcement on the ground that day.

hello Schroederized,

what would you think about the impact of the first bullet in the JCB hydraulic lift?

in the following post, I elaborate a little on this idea:

bottom line: it is clear that the 1st bullet damaged the hydraulics of that JCB lift.

as a hydraulics system is extremely sturdy and has to deal with enormous pressures by default, and this system has been damaged by the first bullet, that can only mean that

• the shrapnel of the bullet that disintegrated (after it vaporized part of the galvanized rectangular steel of the railing) had still enough punch to penetrate the very sturdy hydraulics system, or that
  • the bullet was not damaged a lot, was deviated only slightly and had still enough punch to penetrate the hydraulics system of the JCB lift.

in the second case, I believe it would make much more sense to use the JCB beam as the reference point of impact and the height of the tractor as height reference…

thanks for your feedback!

1.07 what? And I can’t tell from that picture what you are talking about?

We need the distance from his ear that was hit by the bullet to the microphone into which he was speaking.