Sudden Escalation: US Warships Fire Missiles Into Syria

while i’m grateful that there are people dedicated to the truth like professor postol, it’s not going to stop the neocon warmongers from flooding the low-information / low-attention span public with propaganda. repeat a lie often enough, and it becomes the truth; this just out today:
“France says it has proof Assad carried out chemical attack that killed 86”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-assad-chemical…

Looks like the Russkies got 'em.
ISIS LEADER ABU BAKR AL-BAGHDADI ARRESTED IN NORTHERN SYRIA (South Front)

Was it Assad or I.S.I.S.? Seems like some people have access to better “on the ground” intel than others. Perhaps someone could visit Syria and find these rebels and determine what they are up to? Maybe talk with ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi directly?
Oh wait…

Time2help,
I thought this video from 2013 worth adding as a pair with yours.

Hunter S Thompson wrote a piece called He Was A Crook about the late President Nixon. I believe his words apply to McCain :-
There was no need to look anywhere else for the evil bastard. He had the fighting instincts of a badger trapped by hounds. The badger will roll over on its back and emit a smell of death, which confuses the dogs and lures them in for the traditional ripping and tearing action. But it is usually the badger who does the ripping and tearing. It is a beast that fights best on its back: rolling under the throat of the enemy and seizing it by the head with all four claws.