Systemic Destruction, The Informed Consent Interview with CJ Hopkins

The urgency may lie in the exhaustion of more critical resources than energy. Without energy our society and much of the life it supports will be gone, but… without drinkable water and arable land all life is at risk. Much of the planet’s landmass that has arable soil and sufficient precipitation with a useful growing season is covered by large developments of oversized residences. Much of the planet’s landmass that can not produce a sufficient food crop is occupied by a rather large population that depends on the system to continue. I am saddened by the human condition.

3 Likes

An Excellent Supporting Article

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2022/06/06/the-world-doesnt-work-that-way-anymore/

Wolfgang Münchau, formerly at the Financial Times, now authoring EuroIntelligence, describes how such a canonised Zeitgeist implicitly has imprisoned Europe in a cage of adverse dynamics which threaten its economy, its autonomy, its globalism and its being.
Münchau relates how both the pandemic and Ukraine had taught him that it was one thing to proclaim an interconnected globalism ‘as cliché’, but “It is quite another to observe what actually happens on the ground when those connections get torn apart … Western sanctions were based on a formally correct, but misleading premise – one that I believed myself – at least up to a point: That Russia is more dependent on us than we are on Russia … Russia however is a provider of primary and secondary commodities, on which the world has become dependent. But when the largest exporter of those commodities disappears, the rest of the world experiences physical shortages and rising prices”. He continues:
“Did we think this through? Did the foreign ministries that drew up the sanctions discuss at any point what we would do if Russia were to blockade the Black Sea and not allow Ukrainian wheat to leave the ports?… Or, did we think we can adequately address a global starvation crisis by pointing the finger at Putin”?
“The lockdown taught us a lot about our vulnerability to supply chain shocks. It has reminded Europeans that there have only two routes to ship goods en masse to Asia and back: either by container, or by rail through Russia. We had no plan for a pandemic, no plan for a war, and no plan for when both are happening at the same time. The containers are stuck in Shanghai. The railways closed because of the war …
“I am not sure the west is ready to confront the consequences of its actions: persistent inflation, reduced industrial output, lower growth, and higher unemployment. To me, economic sanctions look like the last hurrah of a dysfunctional concept known as The West. The Ukraine war is a catalyst of massive de-globalisation”.
4 Likes

Another Contribution To The Mess

I lived the Welch change and it was the start of a toxic trend. He missed two other trends that happened at the same time and eventually overwhelmed American ability to generate investments in commodities and real goods: 1) financialization instead of real world investment means you can’t get funding for investments in manufacturing 2) capital moving from the physical world to the virtual world means modern investors don’t even wonder how we eat if all their investments are in tech stocks.
Companies can pay CEOs with fiat currency forever if nobody demands physical results. After all they can rake in money from virtual entertainment without creating a single useful product or service.
https://www.realclearmarkets.com/2022/06/10/is_a_single_man_largely_responsible_the_growing_wealth_gap_836645.html?utm_source=rcmarkets-today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mailchimp-newsletter&mc_cid=30247fcbdf&mc_eid=3f28c702b4
A rigged system for sure.

3 Likes

Inverse Marxism

Is it just me or is “GloboCap” just Marxism inverted? The elite globalists (the Davos folks) have essentially killed true capitalism and now wear its skin to hide their true intentions and methods. They are using it to create an inverse version of Marxim by using the financialization of our economies and the control of the central banks to seize the means of production for themselves.
From us according to our ability to them according to their desires.
I mean… it just sounds like Marxim but upside down.

3 Likes

“To my thinking it means that we turn our backs to the sun, observe the long shadow we cast, and say “I did that!” Proud of our accomplishments, we mistake the shadow we cast on earth and life, when we have turned from Divine wisdom, for self-generation, proof we are our own gods”.
I enjoyed reading the above more than most anything in a very long while! Brilliant words and illustration. Thanks VT

I think part of it the urgency was the shot off the port bow of Brexit and Trump. They see the natives getting restless and not buying in to global corporatism. Covid was the crisis that they will keep doubling down on until triumph (the only outcome in their eyes).

3 Likes

I Only Partially Agree

I think there is a system running the world but it has been infected and hacked.
How otherwise can we explain the coordination between US, CA, AU, NZ, UK, Euro complex around the pandemic response, legislation and the seeding of leadership by WEF, etc.? Also the program, as mentioned here, goes back well before 1989 fall of SU.
Just saying …

4 Likes

I also think we ate at the excursion point. The weakening of the magnetic field is making us a sitting duck for another Carrington event; possibly much worse.

Well. Part of the Anglo-Saxon Mission already came true.
“China’s going to catch a cold.” (anonymous whistleblower c. 2010)
If there’s a limited nuclear exchange and Israel gets obliterated, we might need to get prepared for the reality of a global cataclysm.
Source: https://projectavalon.net/lang/en/anglo_saxon_mission_en.html

Bye. :slight_smile:

Poor Parenting

This was a very interesting discussion, and I agree with a lot of it. But I also think that people don’t talk much about how the current younger generations were raised. Not everything on earth is caused by the system.
People need to take individual responsiblity, even when things appear somewhat hegemonic. And many parents have failed in that direction. Much “parenting” over the last few generations has been so overindulgent, so permissive as to be nonexistent.
This is not just my personal opinion. A lot of research supports it.
Plenty of permissive, overindulgent parenting yields kids (and later adults) with:

• low self-esteem
  • constant need for reassurance/soothing, based on above point
  • Little to no sense of consequences
  • Little ability to foresee future events
  • low ability to delay gratification
  • low goal setting
  • Being whiney
  • Being demanding
  • Being argumentative or oppositional
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
Combine this a lack of interest in learning and we see what we've got. I would love for Chris to focus on parenting trends at some point. Of course, one could argue many of the changes in parenting came as a result of systemic changes. ?
2 Likes

incorporation Say it slowly and carefully, Doesn’t even sound good does it? Giving a soul-less perversion of co-operative business the rights of a person… what fairy godmother thought that up? …and divorcing all it’s participants from responsibility of the Frankenstein monster’s actions. WOW, that’s just what the stockholders want, profit with a Teflon excuse for being involved but still innocent of any wrong-doing. No wonder our legal system is widely distrusted.

2 Likes

Marshall, you are obviously correct. No need for a judge and jury on that one.

Unearned Income

The definition of unearned income is the private pocketing of money/income that the person/entity does not itself/herself/himself create. In the worst case scenario unearned income is theft just as is the taking of one’s money at the point of a gun. For a very long time such theft has been legalized and made a form of legitimate/unquestioned property rights. Chattel slavery was a system of 100% unearned income. Someone else, i.e. slaves, created real economic value by the work they were forced to do and the slave owners pocketed the value. The world decided to abolish slavery per se but that did not begin to undo the injustice of slavery. In the modern era and for many thousands of years prior to now the ownership of land per se has provided an unearned income as in land rents or sale prices of land. The reason for this is that no “owner” of land creates/builds/ the land or creates its monetary value. All economists, mortgage bankers and real estate operatives know this although they never speak of it. So how does land get its monetary value? Land value is created by the community of all people all of whom need access to land for a place to live, provide for themselves and make a living. Land value is thus created by the market for land and the community of all people equally create that market. Historically the relative monopoly of land (and natural resources) by the few have persuaded the rest of us that we must pay them for access to land or suffer eviction/homelessness. Unearned income is not properly part of capitalism although you would not know this from all the discussion about the validity of capitalism. The solution to this obvious injustice is for governments to capture/tax all or most of land value while allowing untaxed the private USE of land for production of earned income. Failure to make the distinction between earned and unearned income and thereby to choose to value earned income over unearned income is what creates the vast disparity of wealth, creates poverty and thus makes so-called capitalism unsustainable. It leads brilliant minds like Martinson and Hopkins to wonder where we are going next. It is estimated that unearned income as defined here is 40+% of all income (GDP). If properly taxed this is more than enough to pay for all levels of government while solving the issue of the disparity of wealth, poverty and the abuse of the environment for unearned profit. There are other sources of unearned income such as legal monopolies provided by patents and the private creation of money by banks which require such money to be paid back when it is loaned with interest. The interest is wholly unearned. Banks give some of this value back by services they do not charge us for but they get to keep the lion’s share.
Capitalism would be a good idea except for the unquestioned practice of allowing private pocketing of unearned income not only from ownership of the body of our Mother, the earth, but other sources. The price mechanism that Hopkins speaks of is central to the real value of capitalism but when applied in service to unearned income it is a curse.

Have you read Neil Postman’s Technopoly? Much of what he spoke of in the 80s and 90s is echoed here in their conversation.

1 Like

Thanks!!

‘Unearned income’ is essentially a value judgement, and disagreement about the meanings and definitions distract from the intent behind the discussion. Ownership, exclusionary rights and rent seeking are often cultural, not the same everywhere (eg US vs Scandinavia)

1 Like

Next Up: Proxy Dialectical Wars

... Important voices across the US and around the world are being set up to be painted as bigots, portrayed as guilty of hate speech.

Recent events tell me that the corporate oligarchy is about to launch a major smear campaign to defame these voices. It’s really their only last move: it is their swan song. ...
1 Like

Okay

1- systems are designed by people.
2-systems are run by people
if anyone has a question about the above two points one might wish to ask bill gates, satoshi nakamoto, or the creators of private central banks.
mr. hopkins found an ideology and by god he will defend it to his very last breath.
unfortunately he knows little about economics, as he himself admits.
one cannot describe a “globo cap " system if one does not understand the basics.
i suggest he read some g. edward griffin. (ya know the guy who wrote the book that turned chris martenson’s head around). or some carroll quigley. or the “great reset” or perhaps david rockefeller.
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years…It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”
― David Rockefeller
Mr. hopkins does not like the word conspiracy. he prefers to wander around on the wrong side of the chicken and egg argument. “which came first the chicken or the egg”? or which came first the globo cap system or the international banking cartel”?
to embrace his thesis one would have to engage in magical thinking and a lack of knowledge. the globo cap system just magically appeared out of thin air or was the logical extension of perhaps market forces. well as chris said we do not have indepnedently functioning markets. their is no market on earth that is not manipulated in one way or another, and this includes bitcoin and all crypto.
mr. hopkins may wish to explain how the system in china came to be. i guess it just magically appeared and mao just randomly ended up on top.
the planners can be documented to have been working on this as far back as the roundtable group in england in the early 20th century. (israel would not exist w/o that group headed by the rothschilds). they have progressed through the cfr, trilats, bilderbergers and wef.
if mr. hopkins does not want to believe in a “conspiracy” fine. he can call it whatever he wants. but it should be understood their is not one bit of randomness to any of this.
as many have been told “once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, and three times is enemy action.” does anyone here seriously believe this is an accident or coincidence?
mr hopkins may wish to chat with michael hudson who has described what the system is actually envisioned to be. it is a global neo feudal system. if you look around and can’t figure out who the serf is, then its you.
sorry but i am not buying into the amorphous, magical globo cap system palliative.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. In my younger years, I often asked that question to myself mostly, because you see, I was often thought of as the oddball for thinking in that manner.