The End of Media

Jane is definitely an AI.

2 Likes

Stop labeling people as trolls. You’re being rude. Her post was civil and complementary. You have no cause to do that.
Did you bother to look at her registration? She’s been a member since 2014. That predates you by 6 years.

6 Likes

The interview with Ben Swann is just brilliant. Thanks yet again Chris for excellent material.
However, I was trying to check on Ben’s claim that just 8 children died from Covid between Aug 20 and Aug 21 according to the CDC.
What age children were they referring to? Is there a link to this evidence? I have found a CDC site that states that 474 children between the ages of 5 and 18 died from Covid between April 20 and Oct 21. There may be inaccuracies in “474” for all sorts of reasons, and even if it were 474 deaths, it is still tiny, but that’s not the point. I’d really like to know where Ben got his figure of 8 from and what ages it applies to.
(Also, to support the overall argument that very, very few kids die from this is Public Health England’s Vaccine Surveillance Report for week 41 - Table 4 - where zero children per 100,000 are reported as having died from Covid-19 within 60 days of a positive PCR between weeks of 37 and 40, who were under the age of 18). See here
Is anyone interested in PP providing a list of articles related to different issues? As members we could construct a “tree” of different topics and contribute articles to it and rate their quality, and there doesn’t have to be much work to getting this off the ground. Is this a good idea? For example, I can see that the next big push is to get children vaccinated. There could be sub topics such as “Infection Fatality Rates for Children” or “Complications of Vaccines”. Under complications there could be subcategories of “Myocarditis”, “Stroke”, “Tremors” etc.
On a totally separate note the book “The Real Anthony Fauci” was mentioned in this talk. I tried to get this through Amazon, except it looks like there is one of those never ending delays in place so that you die of old age before getting the book. Clearly Amazon doesn’t want us to see this. What is the best place to get the book in a timely manner?

5 Likes

Jane - I’m pretty sure I don’t do fearmongering, which implies intent to scare, usually for some sort of gain. I simply go with what I know at any given time. Early in 2020 we had data suggesting a 3.5% IFR.
That turned out to be wildly wrong. So I changed. Along the way I learned that various people in authority were actually interested in higher death counts to serve their political/power aims. So they put people on ventilators, rapidly approved REmdesivir, and blocked any inquiry into effective, safe off-patent drugs.
Now, I have to confess, I consider that insight to be much scarier and more disturbing than a novel virus. It means we are surrounded by truly evil people. We probably always have been, but this is our moment, our historical turn to come face-to-face with that awkward truth.
The good news is that people are rising up and waking up. Maybe the good to come from social media is that we can actually be exposed to the evil in real-time so we can finally confront it.

12 Likes

I’m glad the fires have burned away all the intellectual frauds and moral cowards, your most recent guests have been an excellent array of individuals.
I remember when Ben Swann broke the Ron Paul burn at the 2012 GOP, with the cellphone video of Boehner reading from the teleprompter.
Reality Check RNC Rule Change Starting a Republican Civil War
DNC did pretty much the same thing to Bernie Sanders at their convention.

Media

Are you tired of searching for the perfect tool to download Instagram photos and videos? Look no further! This way to download from Instagram is the solution you’ve been waiting for. With just a simple link, you can save your favorite content directly to your device.