The FBI and Regime Media Work Together To Bury The Investigation

Hi Chris,
You are doing amazing work! We are all very appreciative of this. I have picked up on something that I believe that has been frequently mentioned throughout these videos. You have been saying that the shooter was on the roof of AGR building number 6. I believe that this is wrong based on a recent article that I read by triblive August 1, 2024. Their map shows the building that the shooter was on was AGR building 1.

Keep up the great effort. You are doing God’s work. Stay safe!

Can someone post the “clickable” link to the Piper Grimley youtube hi-res video from the Trump shooting - could not find it by searching on the name.
Thanks
pbd

“ZZ Cop”

LOL

6 Likes

Is this what yoy’re looking for?

Fyi – The Source 4 (high resolution – Piper Grimley) video potentially confirms the location of Source 2 (“He’s got a gun”) – at the exact time of the Shots.

2 Likes

VegasPatriot - thank much this is excellent - really clear hi-res video - nails the Source 2 position analysis for me & which is really important to precising the 2D audio analysis for shot/shooter positions (I think).
pbd

2 Likes

Changing photo I was just about to post. Thank you brother

Puts it into perspective.

5 Likes

If this is who I think it is, check your twitter messages.

Has there been further analysis on the idea that the gun could have sounded differently if turned on it’s side? First three shots through the scope and next five sprayed from a side angle?

1 Like

2 Likes

Draw a straight line from Trump to Crooks and continue straight line another 300 feet. This puts you on a taller roof behind Crooks.
Can be seen in this video @3:57
Radio logs reveal sniper’s warning about Trump shooter - YouTube

2 Likes

3 Likes

Have not kept up with the numerous threads going on. So apology if this was mentioned anywhere else.

There was an update by FBI on July 29, 2024. It was an audio press call.

Audio link of the press call on Fox news website.
Transcript of the press call on FBI website.

3 Likes

I am still convinced 1-3 and 5-8 are different guns. I do not believe in lone gunman assassinations…kind of of think today that real shooter took first three and missed. and that poor kid did the next 5…dont know what they told him…but i suspect first shooter was his BLM friend who was better with a gun…

3 Likes

800feet in total

So Extend by 800 - 429 = 371 feet ?

Regards

AK47 shoots at approx 1600 mph

1285 ft/sec is approx 1265 mph
so…its not impossible.

which is why i asked elsewhere IF anyone had heard any supersonic bullets
INCOMING near the Bleachers. Because No seems to be the answer so far.

The Trump stage mic has your answer. It was right in front of the bleachers and we can clearly hear the ‘crack’ of supersonic bullets coming in. Do you dispute those cracks?

1 Like

Good point that Chris raised in response to Audio differences. But the kill shot photo shows Crooks laying on top of his Rifle and previously holding it with his hands across his chest just before he was shot (10secs prior.) Which may indicate that Crooks never fired it at all being realistic !!!

SOMEONE clearly fired 4-5-6-7-8 as cover “noise” - to allow folks to get away usually - so its perfectly possible that Crooks never fired a Weapon.

The ballistic report after the Crime Scene was secured for CSI Forensic Analysis (mmmh) - well this would show gunshot residue on Crook’s hands if he had fired. And he had hands left.

However Crook’s body was turned over by some idiot on that scene first (NOT CSI !) so it must be noted that Crooks was overturned and his gun was moved away from his body. And that’s enough for gunshot residue to be transfered from hand to hand as i understand the gunshot residue tests from person to person. I could be wrong, however, that situation is usually ENOUGH for a Case to be thrown out of Court.

1 Like

Well i asked - elsewhere - if ANY witness had heard anything like that in the Bleachers.

The reason this is important is that shots 1-2-3 were Professional and they may have been taken from further away 800feet for example.

The speed of the bullets INCOMING is important, as is the “echo” 195-200 feet away.