The Great Taking With David Rogers Webb - Part 2

Joe Ellis

FYI most folks do not file a tax return anyways.

From The Declaration Of Independence

…when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government,…
Our ‘government’ may not be the driving force behind the Great Taking but it has, certainly because of many generous contributions from TPTB, been complicit in this most egregious theft of The People’s wealth.
I fear that the time is approaching when, as the founding fathers anticipated, we must take matters into our own hands to throw off the forces which have proven beyond any doubt to have as their object ‘absolute despotism’.
To paraphrase what David Webb stated in the interview: “it is insane, it cannot be allowed to happen”
I submit that, if we all sit on our butts and do nothing, it WILL happen and when we are asked the question “When did you know and what did you do about it?” we will have nothing but an ashamed response.
Now is the time for every one of us, each according to his ability and the opportunities afforded to him or her, to do whatever we possibly can to stop this takeover of our lives.
David Webb has undoubtedly put his life at risk by publishing his book. The founding fathers risked their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor. What are you prepared to risk?

7 Likes

Rogan

I’m hoping Rogan will pick this up.

7 Likes

I was thinking the same. Anyone have a lead on how to submit it to him?

1 Like

The End Game?

Maybe I missed something here, but I’m still a bit confused on how this is expected to play out as presented.
In a very real way, TPTB already own everything in terms of controlling aspect of things like companies (as evidenced by crazy things like pressure on corporations to do DEI that hurt their brands). And IMO, they likely are aware that if they they take this to far to fast they are more likely they are to throw things over into populist revolt that works against themselves instead of revolts by factions to point diversions away from themselves. So I don’t see this as an overnight crash where you wake up everyone suddenly is declared to own nothing.
If TPTB truly were to steal all assets they must do it in a way that has at least some appearance or story of legitimacy (e.g. done a small fraction at a time like inflation so people don’t notice, or done in "the benefit of the public’ like vaccines, or …). The solution needs to be implemented by the demand of people (problem, need, solution) and where the true beneficiaries remain at least somewhat hidden or obscured. So the thought that all ownership gets stolen in a single bad day where the market collapses, and the judges read contracts and agree a single private entity owns everything and the debt belongs to everyone else and nobody notices this doesn’t fit. This would be a stupid play IMO, and doesn’t match the careful planning they have done over the past century to get to their goal. The TPTB would not be able to hide from the pitchforks of the masses. It would just be too obvious.
Plus, IMO TPTB don’t need/want your 401k or your house per say. Honestly, what would they do with it? They don’t need or want more “money” in the sense of fiat “dollars” in a transaction ledger. They have plenty of that already. I think they want to ‘spend’ it on something else. My guess is they want is fine grain control your of behavior.
It seems to me that a more likely scenario is that they explicitly WILL NOT try to simply grab everything all at once. IMO they may be using this only to construct a scenario that uses an event to create demand for their next step. For example, some event like a cyber attack on banks/financial collapse; then a populist demand for a financial restoration; then the gov’t bill to restore all rightful “ownership” as it was where and where no parties appear to loose anything - except that to do this all transactions will be managed in a central database with security controls so that the next time the crisis can be averted. The new system will allow ‘terrorists’ to be traced and their money turned off. They won’t call it a “CBDC” - it will just be one.
In that plan for the CBDC and behavior control, it doesn’t seem to depend on any existing ‘technical final ownership’ of assets like homes or retirement accounts except to the extent that people can easily see that the current definitions are wrong, and thus ready and willing to change to something else that is more subtle. Look for an offer of something ‘better’ where you regain ‘technical ownership’ but with the caveat that only ‘criminals’ will loose ownership. You will completely own things - that is until you have been convicted of the next thought crime.
In some ways this could be the corollary of “you’ll own nothing - and be happy” - its “if/when you ‘own’ things, it will be at your own peril of loosing them randomly and arbitrarily to TPTB, thus you will be unhappy”
But, I’m curious how others see this playing out.

7 Likes

Layers Of Reality

Chris, thank you.
David Rodgers Webb, thank you.
Another layer of reality revealed.
I don’t know how many more layers of revealed reality I can handle. These revelations are increasing in depth and seem to be coming faster and faster.
I want to help expose this. But when I think about to whom, I freeze. I do not know anyone who will take my word for it that they need to read this book. I can’t get the people that I love to learn about the role of proper nutrition in their health. How will I convince them that this is even more important?
I’m not worried about protecting myself financially. I know I won’t be able to. It’s like death. No point in fearing the inevitable.
I will talk about it to anyone who gives me even the slightest opening. I think I may have to accept for now that that is the best I can do.
As always, Tribe, I appreciate your existence so much! Love you all!
Xoxo ?

22 Likes

A couple of ways this could play out to “transfer all the worlds assets into the hands of a few” and you finish up renting it back…could be as follows:

1. Millions of people can't pay their mortgage and their houses gets repossessed, then "rented back to them" ... net result: you go from owning to renting...
  2. Millions of people who own their home with no mortgage get slapped with unaffordable property taxes... to pay the taxes and stay in their home, ownership is transferred "into the hands of the few" and then "rented back to them" ... net result: you go from owning to renting...
  3. Millions of people can't pay their loans and debts... to avoid nasty repercussions whatever assets they have are transferred "into the hands of the few" and then "rented back to them" ... net result: you go from owning to renting...
  4. Apply this concept to everyone and everything... to stay alive, pay for food, receive UBI, get your kids schooled, to get medical care, whatever...the deal and ultimatum that you are given is this: "everything you own will be transferred into the hands of the few and then rented back to you" ... net result: you go from owning to renting...
  5. If you disagree with any of the above, then the hands of the few can simply write laws, rules, taxes or whatever...so that one way or another - the story finishes up with you owning nothing and renting it back from the hands of the few to carry on using it (whatever it is... car...laptop...refridgerator...etc).
I can imagine this being the way this plays out 1 day after the whole world goes bust... Sounds far fetched I know, and a recipe for war ... where billions could starve or kill each other ... but isn't population reduction part of the end game? As long as the many are blaming each other, then the hands of the few continue to rule and come out on top. Absent anyone going nuclear.
3 Likes
So the thought that all ownership gets stolen in a single bad day where the market collapses, and the judges read contracts and agree a single private entity owns everything and the debt belongs to everyone else and nobody notices this doesn’t fit. This would be a stupid play IMO, and doesn’t match the careful planning they have done over the past century to get to their goal.
This is a classic case of slowly and then all at one. They've been working on this for centuries, as you noted, stealing form the populace, restricting what they can do and take away their rights. A little bit at the time staying under the radar of the people. When the latter realizes what has happened, it'll seem as if everything happened in a single bad day. Only in hindsight will some more folks come to realize the taking has been a long process. Others will be too busy trying to survive.
2 Likes

Love the memes. Keep them coming ??

1 Like

Question - Real Estate, Vehicles - Other Paid Off Assets

From the videos, I understand that bank deposits and any financial instrument whatsoever can be confiscated without payment.
Does this “mechanism” apply to paid off homes, land, vehicles, and other hard assets? Or, do TPTB simply raise the cost of ownership to an untenable level (by taxes or other means) and then confiscate the asset?

2 Likes

David Webb Interviews Are Really Interesting - But I Don’t Think They Change The Big Picture At All

I have been a student of Chris since he posted his first Crash Course videos. He has taught us about primary, secondary and tertiary forms of wealth.
We already knew this:
Anything we “own” that we know the value of because we have a username and password to a website that tells us the value - is going away.
It is ALL a game of gobbledygook.
These are the corporations that have a valuation of more than 1 trillion dollars
Apple (APPL) 2.7
Microsoft (MSFT) 2.3
Alphabet (GOOG) 1.7
Amazon (AMZN) 1.3
Nvidia (NVDA) 1.1
Total 9.1 trillion - Are they really worth this much? Of course not.
We all look at our 401K balances and think we have that much money. But it is only worth that if someone else is willing to buy it for that or more in the future which is not going to happen.
I am 51 years old. I wish I could retire like my parents, but will not be able to. Retirement is a side effect of the age of fossil fuels. It will have a duration of about 100 years.
Even if we spread the word about the Great Taking and by some miracle all the laws get changed to regulations that are fair - one way or another - the money still goes away.

7 Likes
Or, do TPTB simply raise the cost of ownership to an untenable level (by taxes or other means) and then confiscate the asset?
I suspect this may happen but not at first. My strategy is to avoid anything that's the low-hanging fruit for the Beast. We've all been shepherded into financial assets. So that's what's the first target.
3 Likes
This is a classic case of slowly and then all at one. 
Expand this to slowly and then all at once for whom? If you were a blue collar worker in a factory town with a job that paid you enough for a middle class life, your "all at once" already happened. This is just TPTB coming for another layer of humanity. Those clinging to a middle or upper-middle class are getting to be a smaller and smaller segment of our population. This takes out them by making their pensions (for those lucky few who have them) or their 401Ks go bye-bye. And as David pointed out, the rich are special - they've been saved for dessert.
5 Likes

Interview

You were right to work on this, it had to be very complex and time consuming for both of you to get through. I’ve been in Finance since the 80s and had hints of this back then. Sensed the large corporation were overstepping and pushing the regulations to favor them. But, in my wildest dreams I would have not suspected it to go this far. This is outright stealing and confiscation of property with no justification other than “we can.” Truly a very dark time for mankind.

3 Likes

The Great Reset strategy has been to move rural populations into cities to better control them. Even before this latest “Great Taking” epiphany, I expected governments to raise taxes on rural populations, so they could only afford to live in cities. So, yes I think your concern about taxation as a way to finish off those who survive the first wave of The Great Taking is a legitimate concern to have.

3 Likes

Just send them the link to the book if you don’t have the words. You don’t need to sell anyone. The book does a fine job of lighting the fuse. I have been surprised by some of the people who are interested, and I’ve been unsurprised as well, but more people know about the book this week than last week, just because I sent the link, and said, “take a look at this, and let me know your thoughts”.

2 Likes

And Carlson.

3 Likes

Is Your Home Protected If You’ve Paid It Off?

Is your home protected if you’ve paid it off?

1 Like

“And one last thought, you should make Part 2 open to the Public. EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS.”
Yep, yep. The man who wrote this book is giving it away for free…this interview should be made public in return.

All That Glitters,

,is not gold. We must make it a point, in the “event”, to carry with us to the other side (as Chris mentioned) our integrity. It will be most useful in rebuilding what comes after. Meanwhile, continue to make every effort in spreading the “enlightenment!”
Truth is power.

2 Likes