The Great Taking With David Rogers Webb - Part 2

Free To Fownload

It seems if David Webb is magnanimous enough to make his earth-shaking book available to download for free that Peak Prosperity would do its part and make Part 2 of this critical interview also free to the public. I had to cough up 30 bucks for a membership to hear Part 2 of the conversation. I get it that Peak Prosperity has expenses to meet but this particular urgency seems to transcend to that.

1 Like

The pdf book is free at TheGreatTaking.com.

The Words Of A Martyr, Killed By The Nazis

“Let us not shun and suppress the earnest words of the calling voices, or those who are our executioners today may be our accusers once again tomorrow, because we silenced the truth.”
Father Alfred Delp

Recent Great Taking Video By The Author

https://youtu.be/dk3AVceraTI?si=SCJtnnGkptqI_iEn

Webb makes a good point when he says “they’re saving you for dessert.” Like Chris says, when you break enough things, you can’t build back. They are breaking the very systems they rely upon for their private jets, margaritas on the beach, mega-yachts, Armani suits and 6-star hotels with golf courses. The little guy does all that work. You destroy him, it all goes.
I’ve heard at some of their secret meetings, they forbid the “servants” to look them in the eyes. If not for these workers, who’s gonna serve them their wine, filet mignon and creme brulee? It’s the breaking of people that breaks society. Stupid assclowns.

Like A Sledge Hammer

This was a real eye opener for me. It hit me hard. As wild as the designing and conspiring of people going back to 60’s to construct the great taking is, the thing that hit me like a sledge hammer is what Chis said at the end. “Life as I understand it is about finding what your authentic gifts are and then giving them away. And if you do that, abundance will come to your life in spades”.

Great Taking

I have two thoughts on the Great Taking.
One is- trusts- I’m transferring some money and I have the option to create a living trust. I would appreciate any thoughts you might have. Trusts can be any size- and they don’t even be cash- if you want you give a trust to a tree.
The other thought is Monetary Metals. They apparently give interest on gold and silver- in gold and silver.That sounds great except they are using the Turkish metals market, though they say all the bullion is stored in Arizona.
I’d love to hear if anyone has experience. with either of these. suggestions.