The Psychology of Totalitarianism

In the sixties, opium became the opiate of the people and a self-worshipping worldview replaced a God-worshipping world view. What an improvement that has been!

5 Likes

I agree. I’m in the middle of it now.
The issues around the three E’s represent the mechanics of our predicament. The forces stacked against individual liberties and the expression of ideas belong to the spiritual side of life.
The ‘human’ systems that we have put in place have become ritualized while at the same time they have worked to strip the ethical ideals from our culture.
We need to be stewards rather than occupiers. Thanks for a really great interview Chris and Mattias.
Coop

3 Likes

Yes, some have moved on but In my experience many of the real Paul Revier’s are alive and well.
In 2009 I attended an event in Lowesville after becoming aware of Chris’ work. I knew I needed to meet him in person before promoting the ideas he made public. It was a wonderful event for me.
Fast forward to yesterday. I had lunch with 8 folks who had all done the crash course back in 2009. They are all part of the remnant and they have come together because of the ‘events of the day’. As one fellow said … IT’S GO TIME!
There are perhaps more folks out there that you realize. The battle we engage is more about spirituality that resources IMHO. Yep, gotta have the garden but the garden is nothing without the tribe.
Coop

5 Likes

As my uncle always said to me Joe … “Don’t let the bastards beat you down!”

3 Likes

they been trying for over 70 years. aint happened yet

2 Likes

Malone In The Netherlands (english)

https://youtu.be/4ngjpR2IObg

2 Likes

Kali Yuga

in hindu cosmology there are 4 ages. the golden, the silver, the bronze and iton. the kali yuga is the iron age. it is the current age.
the following is a description of the characteristics of the kali yuga.
it is eerily accurate.
https://www.indiadivine.org/15-most-amazing-predictions-for-kali-yuga-from-the-bhagavata-purana/

3 Likes

As a Belgian he is bilangual. Dutch/French.

They did an experiment with microscopic beads that were able to violate the laws of thermodynamics. This is only possible at the microscopic scale. When you define an object in any larger macroscopic terms, then statistically all these microscopic “beads” come together to create a larger object like a marble which cannot violate the laws. At the macroscopic scale, phenomena become determinate and able to be described as predictable objects.
But the microscopic scale at which beads aren’t deterministic or strictly materialistic is also the scale at which genetics and evolution happens; and also at the scale of individual brain neurons and thought processes. Therefore, it is folly to think that genetics and consciousness; essentially – life – are able to be understood by breaking it down into its smallest pieces and building back up to the whole again. But this is exactly what the lunatics with the 4th Industrial Revolution believe, and are forcing upon the world. They actually believe they will be able to put implants in our brains that can read our thoughts. They have a utopian dream (all communist regimes in history are guided by these sorts of materialistic utopian ideals) that cannot possibly end well for anyone. It will 100% fail; but unfortunately they will do tremendous damage to the world before that happens.
It’s always interesting listening to die-hard material reductionist biologists go to extreme psychological contortions to avoid coming to terms with this fact that genetics and biology cannot be satisfactorily described by materialistic theories. You can just see their inner turmoil as they attempt to hold it all together; usually it results in outbursts of anger and derision towards those who are pointing out the obvious. The best example is Darwin’s theory of evolution which seems plausible at macroscopic scales, but when you look at statistically what is required for random mutation to actually create new life forms, it is painfully and blatantly obvious that it is impossible. It is almost the simplest numerical analysis you could do, yet it is completely denied by many of the most advanced geneticists. It speaks to the foibles of the human mind…
So if it isn’t random mutation driving evolution, then what is? Who knows. Who knows if it is even definable. That’s where religion and spirituality come into the picture. The idea that the true nature of creation can be understood logically by our brains doesn’t really seem to me to be a worthwhile pursuit. Our logical brains were developed to make sense of the macroscopic material world we interact with, to deal with day-to-day survival challenges. If the irrational microscopic realm driving biology can’t be logically understood, then what’s the point of trying to define it?
Science doesn’t work by discovering the Truth. That isn’t how the scientific method works, in which a scientist postulates a hypothesis and then it’s the job of the scientific process to try to disprove that hypothesis. If it can’t be shot down, then it does not become “Truth”; it becomes simply a generally accepted theory that hasn’t been disproven yet. Newton’s classical laws of physics are a perfect example of what was once considered to be truth but later disproven by Einstein. The scientific method actually works the opposite of what most people think – it is about discovering what the truth ISN’T and then our consciousness puts these pieces together to create a world view. This consciousness then forms the typical beliefs that cultures hold to be true about material things. As stated above, the mass belief that biological evolution happens as a result of random genetic mutation is a prime example that has been fundamental to western narratives for 100 years. So the “truth” requires a human brain to bring it into existence.
I equate science with spirituality. We can’t logically understand spirtuality; it doesn’t define what is and isn’t, since that is materialistic pursuit. Since science operates similarly, in that it cannot define what is the truth, but rather what ISN’T the truth, and we invent the truth in our own minds, they are ultimately similar in nature.
Both mass organized religion and mass materialism aim to define what the Truth is; this is emphatically anti-science. And it’s exactly why society now is going to extreme lengths to destroy freedom of speech, to destroy the scientific method, and to destroy spirituality; because each of those things are a direct threat to the Truth that society is now fanatically clinging to.
While I fully agree that there are evil perpetrators behind this, who are in a way deluded into their own mass psychosis, it is also true that the average person participating and strengthening this disfunctional society is both a victim of the elites’ brainwashing but also a perpetrator.

9 Likes

there’s better interview with Brett Weinstein, where he (Brett) challenges some of mattias views on the lens of evolution. I myself take mattias points with a grain of salt, as I always do.

1 Like

at the same time I have to appreciate mattias thoughts on stop rationalizing things, where our world is a highly complex place. One can observe it, but can never make certain outcomes from it

I think this situation is just too confusing to anyone make sense. Mattias analysis makes kinda sense in the covid frame, but its utter nonsense in the ww3 scenario, where there must be some kind of mass formation for survival

1 Like

Gnosticism

In the last several years I have had several confrontations with gnosticism. And I’m reluctant to allow my spellcheck to capitalize the ideology since I’m not dealing specifically with the historical Levant religion that insinuated itself into Christianity through psuedopigraphical works such as the Nag Hammadi codices, though what I encounter in folks today bears a strong similarity. The supposed light of gnosis is directly perceived through intuition and is not subject to disconfirmation as with science, though there is a kind of soft confirmation if your experience is similar to others’ reports suggesting that you are both resonating with the same part of reality. But what if what you are resonating with is intentionally misleading and actually hates humanity? I suppose that deserves some explanation, but it’s part of my expectation as a Christian as it was also for writers of the New Testament who pushed back against Gnosticism.
I agree that there is a spiritual realm beyond humanity’s reasonable access, though many have tried through mystical and ecstatic experiences, near death experiences and hallucinogens. The reports are often not consistent, but tantalize with information they would not be in a position to know: the furniture of the hospital where they died, or remote viewing of the other side of the world. Even in my ordinary life where I don’t seek out such experiences, people have correctly guessed my name, received physical healing by speaking it into existence, and directly perceived spiritual beings.
I have tried to move in the opposite direction not because I’m a mecahanist-materialist (quite the opposite) but because the spirits they encounter usually teach something subversive to what I think I know through better, disconfirmable ways of knowing. And one of those ways is connaître, knowing the character of the God of the Bible who gives freedom of choice, which does not prevail through less resistible direct gnosis. The physical universe has been made discoverable to a remarkable extent using simple principles of measurement and logic, and I would say God encourages curiosity and gives gifts of understanding, but exploring the spiritual universe is generally akin to trespassing.
Consider that there is no basis for a “quantum spirituality” of choosing world lines based on your observations (supposedly collapsing the wavefunction, first suggested by Penrose?) but that the solution to Bell’s inequality is superdeterminism. The mechanism for free will would have to instead be near the mind of God, and decisions made on that spiritual plane would play out in the physical through zero point energy waves, the hidden variable that Einstein was seeking. So I suppose I could agree with my adversaries that there is a universal mind, but which one? The one who grants freedom in the physical, or the one that accuses the other of not granting freedom because certain spiritual capacities have been partitioned off?

2 Likes

The Source.

I am a Catholic physician in Southwest Virginia. I practice using a skill set based on scientific principles and accumulated knowledge. But, the thing that guides me in all that I do, and what just may be this unexplainable source of knowledge that connects us all is the Holy Spirit.
MK

7 Likes

Good point re: inverted totalitarianism. I also have my concerns about assuming it will fail this time, because this time they will have the all-seeing eye of technology to help them. That is what scares me the most. But we must have faith in the human spirit- we have thwarted a lot of their plans in the past, it is possible to do so again still I think.
I don’t agree that they have already succeeded just yet. Their level of propaganda and censorship belies a feeling of losing control. If they had true hegemony, we would all just go along with their desires as the natural, inevitable order of things that can not be argued with. But people are arguing and resisting.

2 Likes

When I work in the garden I do two things. I work with the level of scientific knowledge I have, thirsting to learn more to produce my (hoped for) abundance of crops, and take in lessons the garden is showing me. I also trust in the universe/sensing/etheric side of things that whatever happens there will happen. I ultimately have no control (weather, bugs, creatures who dig and eat plants) and need to release hopes and expectations. I can only stop to admire natures gifts - whether they be plant or animal/insect. I think the garden is a perfect place for objectivity and spirituality to mix. Great interview.

2 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up, I haven’t read the book yet but was very surprised to read that Mattias was saying that about covid researchers. I think Peter’s bias against psychoanalysis may have coloured his interpretation of Desmet and his theory?

2 Likes

I bought the e-book from Amazon.ca - had it in 15 seconds. While I prefer hard copies, this is not the first time I am seeing books of this nature hard to get one’s hands on. And with important info, I want to have access sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

It’s Not A Psychosis

It’s not a psychosis, it’s in the script. #signals
https://cafeweltschmerz.nl/oeps-ahoy-rotterdam-lekt-per-ongeluk-coronamaatregelen-voor-november-2023/
A now-deleted page of the Ahoy Rotterdam website stated that the large-scale event venue will use Testing For Access during Europort 2023. The event will take place from 7 to 10 November 2023.
“Ahoy Rotterdam works in accordance with the current applicable rules of the Dutch government regarding COVID. This means that visitors and exhibitors can enter the exhibition location during Europort with a valid Corona Check app QR code and personal ID proof.” Don’t have a QR code yet? No problem, you can also get tested for free on location, what a charity!

1 Like

The witch trials were definitely related to mass hysteria and psychosis. A lot of people don’t realize how “late” the witch craze was in Europe, and Salem was even later. It wasn’t in the Middle Ages. It was an early modern phenomenon and frequently a manifestation of concerns about very worldly things. There isn’t a consensus about everything surrounding the witch craze (historians have written entire books on the topic rebutting another’s argument!), but nothing I’ve ever read about the era suggested an excess spirituality. (I took an entire 400 level course on the era in college and used to be a history teacher.)

2 Likes