The Stewart Film Blows The Official Narrative Out Of The Water

Search this term; “Multiple Shooters? John Cullen & Clay Martin”

On rumble……my bad sorry

This is Christopher.
I looked up breaking/vibrating glass on the internet. It appears that if the decibel level is high enough, that glass will start to resonate at around 500 to 550 hertz.
Where I have heard glass shaking and metal shaking is when I was working at a hanger at the KPDX airport and everyday the F15’s would takeoff in full burner and everything would shake. Seeing the afterburner flame is impressive, and I’m sure it is over 100 decibels for a good period of time. When the jets went by (usually 4 to 6 of them in a row) and you were close to the hanger (which is similar metal paneling as the building Crooks was on) you could just hear the metal shake. When you were in the hanger watching the F15’s out the window, that’s where one could hear the glass shake.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

I like the thinking that goes into Skepticals Analysis. You world do well to invest the 2 hours (I watched it twice and planning on a third viewing) to watch John Cullen with Will Cain (Sniper Extraordinaire) posted on Rumble; search term “Multiple Shooters? John Cullen & Clay Martin”

2 Likes

I have a similar take. Have you seen any audio analysis along these lines?

Can @cmartenson or anyone in this discussion provide me with audio recordings of the gunshots recorded by multiple cell phones as well as the precise locations of those cell phones? I would like to experiment with those recordings, but I would need to be able to examine the wave forms with near millisecond resolution.

1 Like

Paramount Tactical claims it is the sun reflecting in the window of the AGR building.

Can someone look and see if I did this right?

It does not seem that it could have been “the sun”.

To be clear: I’m not saying it is muzzle fire. I was thinking a flashlight from inside. Maybe it could be someone’s phone camera flash while recording from outside.

It’s 45 years since my experience in environmental noise monitoring with an Australian Government laboratory scientific services team. But some of the tasks involved recording and analysis of events at rifle ranges.
This is relevant to this discussion because of a bit of relevant science. You refer to a number of paired acoustic signals with each pair about 200milliseconds apart. You call the second of these signals an “echo”.
In fact, each pair are elements of the supersonic shock wave front, respectively marking the beginning and end of the primary “N-wave” pressure wave front passing the “observer”.
My initial impression of the audio recordings which you have presented is that the 8 main shot events originate from two different locations. Shots 1 to 3 have reduced N-wave amplitudes compared with 4 to 8 as measured at Source-4.
I suggest that shots 1 to 3 and shot 9 may originate from a marksman at a 2-floor window of the building adjacent to Building 6 from which Mr Crooks fired.

3 Likes

Source

1 Like

i was there… believe it or not this is what my highly trained ear heard …shots fired went like this ( 3 not being talked about sounded to me like a sr 22 ruger pistol supressed these were fired from the bleachers( or under) djt right), 3rnds that is being talked about hit djt ear sounded like 22lr unsupressed pistol, 4 rnds rapid 22 lr fired out of a rifle and came from a different direction,Then 4 shots rapid from a SR 25 =308 supressed(these4 shots buzzed 6 feet over my head),then the last shot I heard i single rnd SR 25 =308 supressed fired at a different target …

Two bystanders reacted to being wounded at the report of the first shot and prior to the report of the second shot. Because of their locations, it is impossible that they were struck by the same bullet. By reversing a near miss trajectory from one of the bystanders back to Trump’s position and then continuing on, there was a shooter on the roof of the far northwestern portion of the AGR building that juts out by the parking lot off of Evans City Rd.
Look at that roof from the parking lot using Google Maps street view and you will see that it was the perfect sniper’s nest. The sniper was concealed as he crawled behind the facade rimming the edge of the building. A ladder accessing the roof would have been easily concealed behind the evergreen trees on the north side of the building.

I suspect that this was one of TWO Deep State shooters (in addition to Crooks). Crooks was there to decoy attention away from the real assassins.
Based on the audio from Chris’s “SOURCE FOUR” it is very apparent that the “Shot #1” was actually TWO SYNCHRONIZED SHOTS fired simultaneously from TWO different weapons. I believe that these two shooters were wearing headsets or earbuds and received a “countdown” to fire, much like a military honor guard receives verbal commands which allow the simultaneous firing of seven rifles which give off only ONE loud report.
The key to this theory is that SOURCE FOUR Shot #1 is twice as loud as Shots #2 & #3. This cellphone was located between the sniper’s nest described above and another sniper’s nest in close proximity to Crook’s position. It was in the perfect location to record TWO Shooter’s synchronized first shot and then two additional shots by only one of the Deep State shooters, followed by Crook’s five shots.
One of the Deep State shooters fired only a single shot because it would have been too difficult to synchronize additional shots at a moving target.

How do you double the odds for a successful assassination? You fire TWO shots while the target is relaxed and mostly stationary.
That is exactly what they did.

1 Like

I 'm intimately familiar with delta tactics …which you state is what I heard @ 35 yds from podium 20 yrds from combine/bleacher …and activley glassing area with 40 x binos…
crooks kid never fired an unsuppressed AR over my head …did not happen!

1 Like

Well, at that point, then you would have us believer that Crooks missed, a second shooter missed, and a third shooter missed.

I can accept these theories:

1. Total incompetence and complacency

2. Purposeful manipulation and helping Crooks (planning and enforcement failures the day of do seem to support this)

3. Purposeful manipulation, helping Crooks, freak failure of an experienced sniper (planning and enforcement failures the day of do seem to support this, audio does seem to support this)

But two experienced snipers missing? Statistically that makes no sense.

Crooks didn’t fire until Trump was beneath a pile of Secret Service Agents.
We don’t know how experienced or competent the two synchronized shooters were. We do know that Trump made a head turn that caused an ear to be nicked instead of a fatal head shot.
Why is it not possible that the head turn also caused the other shooter to miss entirely?

If two bullets hit Trump from two different trajectories, or one hits and one obviously misses, then there is a much larger issue than just a lone gunman taking shots.

The whole point of a patsy is to conceal the true actors behind the kill attempt.

If there is more to the theories than absolute jaw dropping incompetence and this was a maliciously planned conspiracy, then the planners would not have wanted Crooks to miss. They didn’t train him extensively or supply him with better equipment, which makes me think he would never have been their primary shooter.

So far, all of the evidence as a whole indicates that the USSS leadership has been politically captured and that there was purposeful intent behind those security failures to permit the attempt to happen.

At worst, it also seems like Butler locals were involved. Why else would they abandon their posts? It makes absolutely zero sense to do that. There’s many solutions to a buddy being locked outside and none of them have to involve leaving the post as well.

2 Likes

As an inside job, Biden would of had too sign off on it. A top secret, need to know operation with those on board with the plan or comprised enough to not have an option about it.

With the Butler locals, maybe there was one or two of them that knew? On an official level, the Butler police where kept in the dark and got played. I don’t know where the orders came from for the ones that left their post. Got sent on a diversion?

I don’t know.

It doesn’t make sense. That’s the bottom line.

According to their chatter, the pictures of him weren’t sending.

Is that enough reason to leave the area?

No. Other officers already had eyes on him by a certain point. Verbal descriptions of suspects have been used for decades even if that wasn’t the case.

So there were lots of options then and none of them involved leaving a post unsecured.

It seems like they tried to set this up to look like incompetence/network communication issues, but how many layers of stupidity is the American public expected to believe?

Every single one of those people should have their finances and life status watched like hawks. I mean, are we going to see the sinister Jan 6th/Boeing aftermaths?

1 Like

There are a couple of posts around these boards asking about applying some filters to the windows to see if something is there that we cannot generally see. The color curve has been adjusted to provide more resolution in the dark tones of the windows.

Original image:

I am pretty certain the Stewart video showing events just before the shooting captured which ESU team member fired shot 9. He was standing in that same spot during the video looking toward AGR building 6.

They not only abandoned their posts, but took actions which led to a concentration of security personnel to the eastern side of the AGR complex to the detriment of overall security.
They knew there was a person lurking about the building, at different times with a backpack and rangefinder. The suspicious person did not appear to be interested in the event. He kept close to the building.
Not a time to abandon the only post with an effective watch over the AGR building roofs.
The sensible approach would be to put armed uniformed police on the roof- there were ladders available. Also a high priority to distribute patrolmen to cover all viable access points to the roofs.
Instead, their actions facilitated Crooks’ attempt to assassinate President Trump and may have allowed one or more other shooters to evade detection.

3 Likes