The TGA's Actions Are Truly Inexcusable

Aka Child Sacrifice

If a “pagan” culture was caught forcing their children to take poison to honor their “health gods” (or bureaucrats,) we would call that child sacrifice.
https://www.freedomdefenseresourcecenter.com/category/vaccines/vaccines-kids/

2 Likes

Really?

I challenge someone else to actually download the PDF of the file notes and tell me the “causation” in red really means what is claimed here, and not “needs causation decision” - like the other red notations like “add relevant clinical information here”.

Gov’t Tracking Unvaccinated. Everyone Should Read This Article

Hiding children’s deaths is not the only thing governments are hiding. In an article on Children’s Health Defense.org - read an article on how government is tracking the unvaccinated and how there are new codes now being put in place at your local doctors office, which include a new billing code for vaccine counseling if a person refused the jab. Story at a glance:

• The U.S. government has secretly been tracking those who didn’t get the COVID jab, or are only partially jabbed, through a previously unknown surveillance program designed by the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics, a division of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
  • The program was implemented on April 1, 2022, and adopted by most medical clinics and hospitals across the U.S. until January 2023.
  • Under this program, doctors at clinics and hospitals have been instructed to ask patients about their vaccination status, which is then added to their electronic medical records as a diagnostic code, known as the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10) code, so that they can be tracked inside and outside of the medical system.
  • These new ICD-10 codes are part of the government’s plan to implement medical tyranny using vaccine passports and digital IDs.
  • They’re also tracking noncompliance with all other recommended vaccines using new ICD-10 codes, and have implemented codes to describe WHY you didn’t get a recommended vaccine. They’ve also added a billable ICD code for “vaccine safety counseling.”
Read the full story here:

• https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/government-tracking-unvaccinated-icd-codes-cola/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=9ff95cf5-6780-4a34-8330-f26a0af91a4d
7 Likes

Interesting will be to see how this plays out… since BR is not part of the European “other” story currently playing out… this is why I believe the puppet masters (who install and handle their governmental puppets) operate on a different kind of mentality and operating system…a feudal mentality. And this is why I believe “normal folk” like us just don’t get it most of the time. because we’re not thinking feudal. But as soon as you start thinking “feudal” then the fog lifts and everything suddenly becomes clear…
Maybe this is also why the ancient stories of the Gods, were always feudal in nature. It’s nothing new, in fact, it’s the oldest and most original OS in existence, as far as I can make out… So why should it have died out? I think feudal is alive and well and all around us.

Thanks all. runs fine on Rumble.
Yesterday I tried 4 different browsers, 2 different internet connections, all w/my VPN on and off, PC and iPhone. Since I was getting the same results I thought I would report it; Odyssey is often is glitchy for me.
I have no doubt you guys QC’d and I’m not complaining about PP. I appreciate everything you all do to get us good, reliable information.
THANKS!

1 Like

Haven’t received any PM on this. Certainly not urgent, and feel free to use my email addy on file with PP.
Thanks!

Since the government loves to lie and cheat then i’ll do the same. If they ask me i’ll just say yes.

4 Likes

The article links to other Hollywood type deaths. Burt Bacharach (94), Raquel Welch (82), Richard Belzer (78) and Cody Longo (34). That’s 5 dead, one each in their 90s, 80s, 70s, 30s and 20s. Back in the old days of 2020 and earlier, I bet there would be someone under 40 in a roundup like this for every 50 older folks.

1 Like

Wouldn’t work without freezing up (Chrome + Duckduck Go". Gave up and listened to the podcast. Had also tried Oddessy too. Too late for Rumble but thanks, Chris.

1 Like

Yes, as always. Either click the link above, or find it on the front page.

Ahhhhh…we’ll get this sorted out. It’s been far trickier than I suspected to get a non-censorious platform to behave even partly as well as Youtube.

1 Like

But then there’s this:
"Performers Collapsing on Camera or Stage in 2022-2023"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/J198HBz0PDdg/

2 Likes

The Us Is Just As Criminally Insane As Australia

Blue Cross Blue Shield pays pediatricians a $40,000 bonus for fully vaccinating 100 patients under the age of 2.
BUT pediatricians lose the whole bonus unless at least 63% of patients are fully vaccinated, and that includes the flu vaccine.
https://wellnessandequality.com/2016/06/20/how-much-money-do-pediatricians-really-make-from-vaccines/

5 Likes

There is another detail to the payment system. If you give a pediatric patient a vaccine that causes an adverse event and notate that event in the patient’s chart - even though the patient is “up to date” on the vaccines, the insurance won’t pay on that patient.

4 Likes

If you don’t have insurance and go to private doctors, this won’t be as big of a problem. If you don’t vaxx your kids, they won’t need a pediatrician - just an emergency room.

1 Like

So $400 per patient ? How much do these vaccines cost? I know the they charged the government like what $30 per dose of Covid? and that was an expensive jab… Who pays Blue cross to do this and why? Pharma ? Gov? this is not adding up $ wise? where is the profit?.. Is the argument the government wants a vaccinated population to save us and thats why they pay more than the vaxes cost or is the drive to lose money rooted in something much more nefarious?

2 Likes

Moderna is supposedly increasing the dosage price to $400. Pfizer made roughly $75 billion last year. It’s a racket run by the Crime Syndicate known as the United States government.

2 Likes

Thanks For Showing This Chris. And Being So Clear About What’s Going On.

And here is Senator Rennick asking our Australian Federal Police What they are going to do about it. https://youtu.be/9WqUpbz9f78 . Nothing of course. And no one in these scenes seems to care less that children have died, let alone the fact of this has been covered up and more will die because of this criminal activity by out TGA and lying governments and pathetic AFP.
It’s devastating to watch these hearings.

3 Likes

Fire Again

Sorry if off topic. Anyone have details of a fire in Alexander, NC?

1 Like

right on right on