The TGA's Actions Are Truly Inexcusable

nothing to see here…just the same o same o plants blow up all the time…just close your windows and heck don’t worry… All I can say is WTF

1 Like

No Outcry Here

Down in Oz here, there is no “breaking open”, no public outcry, no news whatsoever of this. What is in the “news” is “get your bivalent vax now!”

5 Likes

No buck passing there is there?

1 Like

A bit of background. The Australian Federal Police (AFP) have jurisdiction over the ACT (Australian Capital Territory). They are the state police in the ACT.
The depth of indoctrination of most Australians, especially the ones that got to positions of power is extraordinary. If, progressively, they are told, on 6 o"Clock news that the oceans are red, a majority would believe.
We have had some of the (best?) indoctrinaters in the world work on us, I wonder why ?
Perhaps we have good minds on the other side ?

2 Likes

Yes I feel you, you got to give them credit where credit is due…(unfortunately) ?

Whatever you do, though, don’t use a gas cooker! Let’s get those priorities straight…

Pfizer’s Long History Of Fraud & More

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/rule-of-law/pfizers-long-history-of-fraud-more/
Excerpt: “In 1992, Pfizer agreed to pay between $165 million and $215 million. The list is endless. In 2004, Pfizer agreed to plead guilty to two felonies and paid $430 million. In 1996, Pfizer administered an experimental drug during a clinical trial on 200 children in Nigeria but never told the parents that their children were the subjects of an experiment. Who cares about Nigeria?
Pfizer knew all too well. Once they paid enough to get government-mandated vaccines, they could kill 50% of the population for the government will NEVER admit their guilt so any deaths must be misinformation of perhaps carried to earth by aliens floating around in balloons. My children were vaccinated. I use to get a flu shot. But once the government got involved, after dealing with them for 40+ years, I know the game. They will NEVER admit a mistake so that was the ultimate guarantee that Pfizer did not need to bother testing anything. The fix was in.”

5 Likes

This has been going on for many years already. Dr. Sears (pediatrician) in California reported on this and I saw on Facebook where an Anthem insider shared a link (that used to be public but was quickly shut down) showing that probably 5 years ago or more (time flies) Anthem was giving a kickback of $10,000 per doctor per office if they had over 90% compliance on all childhood vaccines. That’s when our pediatrician told us that we were no longer welcome there, gave us a copy of my kid’s records, and that was that.
I don’t remember how to find it, but there used to be a link on the CDC website that showed the FULL ADULT vaccine plan the CDC had and it included a full round of quite a variety of vaccines that they were pushing to try to get adults to comply with - much more than just the annual flu vaccine. They started with the kids assuming that as they grew up they would comply as adults. . . typical propaganda move if you have read anything about it in Germany back before WW1 and WW2.
I’m surprised Anthem has lowered their percentage of fully vaccinated and increased their bonus. That seems counter intuitive based on what they were doing over the past decade.

Talk about actually losing your soul! A new low for, and I use this word reluctantly, “doctors?”

You ever watch FLCCC.net videos? Doctors there have said don’t go to the hospital. You know it’s bad when doctors are waving people away.

23 Year Old Aus Died Suddenly From Vaccine

Tragic case, and a horrible doctor!
https://peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/23-yeard-old-died-suddenly-1677371890.7019.jpg

A young woman with an unknown neurological condition died in her sleep after receiving two doses of a Covid vaccine, an inquiry into long Covid was told.

On Friday, the standing Committee on Health, Aged Care and Sport heard from Australians who have felt neglected or dismissed after they sought help for long Covid or the ill effects of the Covid vaccines.

The inquiry was told Amy Segdwick died “suddenly and unexpectedly” in her sleep in April last year after she experienced negative side effects from the Pfizer vaccine.

Her parents Sophie and Bruce explained their daughter was prioritised for the vaccine when Covid struck, after she became afflicted with an unknown neurological condition in 2019.

The 23-year-old sought advice on the best vaccine for her condition and was told with minimal discussion that she should select Pfizer, the inquiry heard.

The decision set off a “catastrophic” chain of events, her mother said.

“She fell off a cliff after receiving her Pfizer vaccines,” Mrs Segdwick told the inquiry.

Amy noticed she had numbness in her feet and became unbalanced over the month in between vaccinations.

After the second jab, the numbness spread up her legs and her limbs ached. Mrs Sedgwick said Amy had trouble standing and walking when they made an urgent doctor’s appointment.

The doctor said Amy’s worsening health could not be attributed to the vaccine.

“When we questioned the conclusion, we were firmly told we needed to let the vaccine theory go,” Mrs Sedgwick said.

“We were sick with worry.”
(Source)
And then there's this case too: https://peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Died-suddenly-stewardess-in-cabin-1677373070.3164.jpg
1 Like

The Crash Course Book V2

Just pre-ordered ordered 2 books. I hope you this gets you one step nearer the top of the NYT BSL Chris. Best wishes from the UK ??

We’ll second what @clairech says - there is zero media coverage in Oz of what’s really happening with the injections.
Any mention in the MSM regarding the injections is “safe and effective” or “get your latest booster now!”.
There are far too many people who have not just drunk the Kool-Aid, they’re swimming in it.

1 Like

“The doctor said Amy’s worsening health could not be attributed to the vaccine.
“When we questioned the conclusion, we were firmly told we needed to let the vaccine theory go,” Mrs Sedgwick said.”
These people are truly evil bastards. They are killing and maiming people and they honestly don’t give a shit. I hope “Hell” does exist so when their time on earth is over, they can enter paradise.

Despite Everything, This Is Our Tga’s Current Advice …shameful!

See AU public health info sheet (attached.) Vaccine advice for 5-11 year olds …Just appallingly diabolical in light of everything covered in Chris’ presentation.

Covid

I WAS ABLE TO GET ALL THE INFORMATION CONCERNING ECHO HEALTH AND EVEN PHOTO COPIES OF THE FUNDS PAID TO THE WUHAN LAB, NAMES OF THE SCIENTISTS WORKING ON THE PROJECT INCLUDING UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA, ECT. I COLLECTED THIS AND MORE INFORMATION SHORTLY AFTER COVID BROKE OUT. IF SOME INCONSEQUENTIAL RETIRED PERSON AS MYSELF WAS ABLE TO PROCURE THIS INFO, IT IS CLEAR THAT MANY THOUSANDS MUST OF KNOWN ABOUT IT. MILLIONS DIED OR SUFFERED AND THERE WAS UNTOLD ECONOMIC LOSS. THE FACT THAT THERE WAS NO RESPONSIBLE REPORTING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR SO LONG AND THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO ACCOUNTABILITY IS PROOF THAT WE ARE IN FACT UNDER “WORLD CONTROL”.

RT reports that a whistleblower in the DHS stated that the security at the Trump rally were not even SS personnel.