The Top Four Inexcusable Investigation 'Errors' Committed By The FBI

Nice catch, didn’t see this CNN article.
Concerning the Sonata check also this post by Greg Smith. It’s the car you can also see in the dropbox video from BTPD
GregSmith auf X: „We are speculating this is crooks car…I have no confirmation at this time https://t.co/kgamDc7FxB“ / X

2 Likes

Quite a good analysis can be seen in this YT video
Trump Shooting | When did Snipers see Crooks | shot 9 n 10

1 Like

Well, remember, there’s allegedly an affidavit out from some SS whistleblower saying something to the effect that they were prevented from doing their job properly. It’s been mentioned by people like Mike Benz.

2 Likes

I captured that cop guarding the entrance getting water in my slide. I tried to see if it could be seen in the Jon Malis dashcam, but it cuts off too soon. As for Greg Smith’s belief, it’s a data point, but not too conclusive. Comparing it to the 2015 model I’m starting to see a few possible differences, but the quality of the body cam doesn’t help.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, a very nice production, most of it based on multiple videos synchronized. Three things that stood out to me:
(1) At 5:59 of video-time, after shots 1-9 had been fired, the creator of the video argues that Crooks lifted his upper body and head and looked West, before shot #10 hit him.
(2) He has some software that allows him to draw sound cones growing as time goes by, and see whether the growing cone hits the different locations where videographers stood (D Stewart, Ross, …) at the same times that their videos record the shot sounds
(3) He concludes shots 1-8 came from a circle with a 13 ft radius (26 feet across!)

Some comments:

• It’s worth checking in (1) that Crooks’ rising body really was between shots 9 and 10; and worth reviewing slowly whether author’s “expanding cone of sound” really does match well with the locations and times of other sound recordings
  • If (1) is true, it suggests it took a highly dramatic and vulnerable move by Crooks to finally get SS snipers to take out Crooks. It’s shocking that the SS snipers, having turned North at least 80 seconds before shot 1, would take another ~15 seconds after shot 1 to locate Crooks on the roof and hit him, and only once Crooks halfway stood up. Very retarded CS shot!
  • At 12:00-12:10 he graphs the estimated difference of locations of shots based on various recordings, and claims oddly that 4-8 are like 1-3, although the graph clearly shows a much bigger spread for 4-8.
  • At 12:50-13:02 he alleges that a witness next to D Stewart stated that he saw muzzle flashes times with shots 1-8 all from Crooks’ position. This allegation is new to me, I don’t recall anything like this discussed at PP. I do recall something about a “puff of hair.” Does anyone here recall such an allegation? Is this a tidbit of crucial disinfo thrown in to support the lone shooter hypothesis?
1 Like

I can’t accept this. I think the snipers turned because they thought there was some kind of threat in that direction that snipers would have to deal with, i.e., somebody with a gun or something. I assume the northern team told the southern team “there’s something bad on this roof I don’t have good visibility over.”

2 Likes

The night video with LEOs/FBI searching van seems to have the license plate censored out - how convenient. How do we know it’s not an FBI van?

1 Like

Agreed. I should have said that the southern SS team had not been informed by SS command/SS sniper team leader, going by Senator Ron Johnson’s timeline, of a threat on AGR. But that’s to be expected, given SS command/SS sniper team leader’s consistent handicapping of information to SS snipers that they were getting from local LEO.

It seems that a SS sniper team would never switch orientation unless there were an imminent threat, rather than just a mere suspect. So we can surmise - as you say - that the southern SS team learned of a threat (man on roof with rifle?) only from northern SS team/bystanders who radioed/screamed something to them, bypassing SS command/SS sniper team leader.

3 Likes

You are right, the delay of shot 10 relative to shot 9 is incomprehensible, never mind the facts that shot 10 enjoyed a higher position than did shot 9, and enjoyed a better anticipation (SS snipers had turned North by 6:10:10, about 100 seconds before shot 10, whereas local LEO of shot 9 had just 5 seconds of anticipation starting with shot 1).

I had heard that last point that you make that a witness saw the muzzle fire from the very beginning. But I have not seen that person interviewed and I don’t remember whether Dave Stewart himself said that the person next to him had indicated that.

1 Like

Yeah, that makes sense to me. But if the southern team turned, I imagine they would have to say that. So, in whatever weird lingo they have, I think they would have radioed “southern team turning north to assist northern team with possible threat”. The “brain”/command would have accepted that, issued an order to get Trump off the stage, issued an order for other teams to remain vigilant to the south, etc. I think the brain screwed up, not the hands.

Edit: and “siloed communications” does not fix this at all. “Siloed communications” is the new “sloped roof”.

4 Likes

Ron Rowe is doing classic CYA and all of that false bravado in front of Congress about, he’s lost sleep for 17 days. The guy should be ashamed of himself.

3 Likes

All of that stuff he said about interoperability of communications, not working when he knew that his Secret Service sniper unit had just simply failed to pick up their radios. He basically lied to Congress.

6 Likes

Edward Lenz from Butler ESU probably has receipts in the form of emails or iMessage texts telling SS to pick up radios at such-and-such place and time. He could blow up this new flimsy excuse if he wanted to. Why is he not doing it?

I lay most of the blame at the feet of the SS, but locals also seem dirty to some extent. Is Lenz trying to protect the careers of locals who were goofing off or something?

4 Likes

That’s indeed a crazy connection. Here are some interesting findings about Michel

Michel Vasiladiotis-Nicol 2

https://x.com/FrauHodl/status/1819283054226976998

https://x.com/FrauHodl/status/1819261685724533172

https://x.com/Piper_truth1/status/1824546941721620941

https://x.com/SteveCameronPr1/status/1819457396831556053

1 Like

The Higgins report said very little about how local law enforcement had failed. Strangely absent was anything related to the overlook snipers who clearly messed up

2 Likes

Seems holster issues are wide spread…
holster issues

1 Like

Nice picture of the rifle behind Michel Nicols that AR doesn’t have a folding stock that’s is another line of BS. What’s next folding stock makes a AR a machine gun.

That would explain why the patsy’s head didn’t exploded from the kill shot. Right threw the left cheek right under his left eye then exit out right side of his neck just under his right. So where are his glasses or what left of them.

1 Like

Josh Hawley as well.