The Whole System Needs To Be Burned Down

I think you are onto something here. It’s true that there is a war against strong men and the family. But I don’t think it is the result of no-fault divorce.

I think it is the result of the education system, the destruction of religion, perhaps chemicals in the water and food and environment (endocrine disruptors), social media, and certain laws that have been enacted including this no-fault divorce.

The destruction of the family seems to have been their goal and this has caused many parts of the society to crumble and made divorce inevitable for some.

5 Likes

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn;
The Gulag Archipelago

Here’s an organized possible way to, if not burn it down, have some controlled burning of dead wood. A way of constitutional ammendment bypassing Congress:

"As the 2024 legislative season ramps up, state legislatures are lining up to consider Convention of States Action’s resolution that calls for an Article V convention to rein in the federal government.

By January 4, the COS Resolution was introduced by Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Vermont, and Washington. Additional states have filed active COS legislation since then, including New Jersey.

The Convention States Resolution has already passed in 19 states, and just 15 more are needed to trigger the first-ever Article V convention. To support the grassroots effort, please sign the petition below."

Get the full scoop here:

1 Like

We don’t need a convention. (opens door for bad actors- that WILL happen) but , if sane people get into office it can be fixed. Election integrity is so vital.

My Libertarian buddy wants this, they think it can close loop holes.
Bad Actors have infiltrated every good cause.

Its kinda like “breaking the seal” on your electronic device- cancels any warranty.

my opinion