They Had a Perfect View and 10+ Feet of Elevation

Crooks/Yeadon could easily have been shot from behind, from one of the windows in the two story building.

1 Like

I just saw a video on “guided” that recreated the ~400 yard shot that eliminated the sniper mentioned by Bongino. The video had footage of the event because his brother was in the stand directly behind Trump. In the comment section of this video was the following post:
“One of the Snipers pictured commented, that he actually witnessed the Shooter, but due to the fact that he KNEW that there were supposed to be agents on that roof, he didn’t take the shot. This leads me to the OBVIOUS QUESTION, where were the people assigned to that roof, and how did this young man KNOW no body was coming up there?”
For me, these are the most important questions that need to be asked if the SS. According to the “Pacman” description of responsibility, that roof was either to have a post ON the roof (preferable)OR a team guarding the roof from ground level to ensure no one got access to the roof. Who? Not SS or HSI, because it was outside of their perimeter. Not muni because a spokesperson said they were only there for traffic control. Not county response because they were recessed inside the 2 story building and their focus was limited by the window frame. By process of elimination, the State Police must have had responsibility for guarding that roof.
As the “guided” commenter so aptly posted:
“where were the people assigned to that roof, and how did this young man KNOW no body was coming up there?”
Answer those two questions and you will know the answer to who was involved in this assassination attempt.

3 Likes

They shoot deer in the head??

I believe this is the shooter circled in this screen shot. When the video is viewed at .25 speed between 12 and 14ish seconds just prior to the second shot ringing out the “shooter” comes into frame. However, no muzzle flash for that second shot. Curious at best.

3 Likes

Nice breakdown. That open window in the first floor is certainly peculiar, though there were conflicting reports of ESU’s on this first floor (as well as 2nd floor to the other side), and an ESU there would want the window open - as would an assassin.

The red shirt man would be running perhaps because he already was aware of Crooks on the roof at a moment before he appears in this video. I do not think that he has visibility to the ridge of the roof from where he appears.

What struck me about the video was the very westward orientation, almost parallel to the building, of the red shirt man when he reaches the tree trunk:

Even if he could see Crooks from there, his orientation is not at all toward Crooks, who would be close to the connecting corridor to two AGR buildings.

Because the AGR roof’s far side is invisible in the video, this is not at first obvious, that red shirt is oriented away from Crooks. To clarify this point, I decided to go to Google Earth and recreate the perspective of the video, just from higher to be able to see the roof’s far side. To identify the video’s perspective, note that in this shot the tree trunk extends to the right of the police car past the building. To the tree trunk’s other side, the tree canopy extends to the first window of the AGR bldg. So here is a GE rendering of this:

The tree is rendered artificially, but note it extends to the first window too. The middle of the rendered tree corresponds to the tree trunk in the video’s screenshot. From the perspective of the “videographer” the other side of the rendered tree extends past the end of the AGR building. (The yellow line to the bldg. is not from said perspective, but perpendicular to the bldg, as evidenced by the parallel yellow line on the left that just kisses the side of the bldg.) Ok, now I placed the red shirt in the GE rendering with the same orientation as in the video per screenshot.

The cone of his attention excludes Crooks, marked blue where he was found dead, with the connecting corridor rendered white just behind him and to his left. Thus even if red shirt could see Crooks from the tree trunk, he would not have oriented his body so to watch him.

That moment at the tree trunk, btw, seems to be critical, where he had run enough to feel safe and turn to get a view of something important, just before the first shot. Not of Crooks!

Now that I read your mention of the windows, he could well have been looking at those in the middle within the cone. All of this suggests that the important action that the red shirt was focusing on was on those windows.

Btw, in the actual video, while he runs to the tree trunk, he does seem to be also twisting his upper body to his left toward those windows with his cell phone raised for a moment, further evidencing the windows as a point of focus.

The again Crooks in blue is not too off from the cone from his orientation, maybe red shirt was watching the AR barrel over the ridge after all.

2 Likes

Analyzing the police report video and counting the grooves of the roof, Crooks seems to be between groove 20 and 21 starting from the right corner of the building. Looking at the position of the window and the line that goes up to the roof in this photo it would confirm this dot is at the same position 20-21

Screen Shot 07-28-24 at 07.40 AM-1

3 Likes

I am glad that Chris is on this. He has a trained sense for news items that are bigger than appearances might lead us to believe. I first noticed this in January 2020 when he seemed to be the only online source interested in the Wuhan lockdown.
This assasination attempt is no different. It is bigger than we see at first glance. I find it unlikely that a 20 year old kitchen worker could conveniently walk into a concurrent opening left by 5 (possibly 6) LEO agencies. It seems more likely that this person knew that this opening existed beforehand. This suggests collusion between the 20 year old and at least one person behind the blue line.
My Spidey sense has been activated about this incident since J/13. I am thankful we have Chris on the trail.

6 Likes

wow I can see it in my pic too

1 Like

Love the hypothesizing and open mind, but there are some facts contrary:

• Crooks’ rifle was his father’s purchased 11 years before, per Washington Post/FBI (credibility?), so he would be familiar with it and it should have been in working order
  • If shot 9 from local ESU had been the kill shot, it would have come from the 2nd floor of the AGR building behind Crooks, piercing behind his right ear and exiting over his left eye. But then there would have been damage to the roof, I would think, given how far down on the roof Crooks’ head was when he died. (The again, when shot, he may have been with his head high enough that the such a bullet would have exited over the ridge.)
  • The SS would have to release a shot, I’d think, to cover its a*s - imagine letting Trump be clipped under terrible security and not even letting a shot go.
  • One reason the SS sniper team 2 took so long to fire is that until 6:09:59 it was facing north, away from AGR, while tree-obstructed team 1 was facing AGR. Evidence appears at 18:50 of this video. So at about 6:10:00 sniper team 2 started to set up its position toward AGR; it could not have fired before. Crooks, captured in videos taken from the western grass to the AGR, was clever enough to shimmy on the far side of the roof very close to the edge, to remain invisible to the counter snipers, whom he would have noticed from his earlier casing of the area. So between 6:10:00 when sniper team 2 turned to face AGR and when Crooks finally scooted upward toward the ridge, sniper team 2 had no visibility - and Trump was shot at 6:11 I think. So in most of that one minute Crooks remained invisible. Videos show him briefly raising his head then shimmying again, very careful to stay invisible as he located Trump over the ridge.
  • Now that I realize how careful while fast, and surely premeditated, Crooks acted, it’s hard to believe that in his own mind he believed this was a drill. Otherwise, why bother?
  • Crooks may have believed that he was saving democracy by assassinating Trump, given his leftist Gab posts, antifa looks, inflated ego per former classmates, massive MSM demonization of Trump, and perhaps also a bit of ego-stroking by the deep state (the Heritage Project Oversight via phone metadata found that phones that regularly visited Crooks’ home or workplace also regularly visited DC near SS headquarters). “You will save democracy! Be remembered forever!” So he would have been a patsy intending to kill; SS may have been ok in advance with Trump both getting killed and not getting killed but tamed and cowed in a potential second term.
3 Likes

Videos linked provide no evidence that a white van around the rally belonged to a Yearick.

Yes, it is always good to be opened minded and like Chris says start analyzing the facts first:

The fact is that all sound recordings from the side of the building confirm that the first three shots are muffled (no echoes) and the next 6 shots are with echoes. This could lead to the following hypothesis: Crooks was not quite in position when the first 3 shots were fired. Sniper teams can’t see him yet. Assuming the first 3 shots were fired from the open window below Crooks (no echoes). Crooks quickly gets into position and is frustrated that Trump is already on the floor and shoots off 6 shots randomly into the crowd. One shot either 9 or 10 kills Crooks, because snipers finally see him.

1 Like

What jumped out at me in the “3 flags” video was what looked like a LEO walking westward behind the red-shirt guy running east. He was behind the yellow tape on the fence when the first shot rang out, and by the time his image leaves the frame, he certainly seems to be running back in the direction he came from. I’m just wondering if he heard the shot emanating from the roof, would he likely run for the shelter of Bldg. 6, maybe 50 feet away? If he thought the shot came from a lower window, I could see him retreating back north…Probably nothing…

What a fantastic find! Please reference the video and time of this screenshot.

I have rendered in Google Earth a view from above of where Crooks died (third roof channel to his right of the connecting corridor) that shows the same window in your screenshot.

The connecting corridor appears in white between the tan AGR buildings.

Slam dunk: If Crooks’ head is visible in the screenshot from a perspective clearly below the AGR roof’s lower edge, then certainly team sniper 2 whose elevation exceeded the AGR’s roof’s ridge would have seen a head in that position. (I’d be nice to know the time of the day of this screenshot.)

1 Like

Sure, but this shouldn’t be covered to the exclusion of everything else, There is a lot happening in the world at the moment and I’m concerned I’m missing out as it’s usually @cmartenson putting it on the radar for me! In the meantime I’m very grateful for @davefairtex weekly summary :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looking at the " ALTERNATE ANGLE: ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT FORCES TRUMP OFF STAGE AT RALLY IN BUTLER, PA - 7/13/24" from the RSBN YouTube video, you can see “big black hat guy” and “guy with red checkered shirt” both have shot 10 on video. Looking at the full official Video from the RSBN YouTubo which is 10 hours, you can see the “guy with red checkered shirt” start filming shotly before the shooting, which makes me think he is the guy that has the video with the 3 flags of which Chris is looking for. In the official video from RSBN you can see him start filming and in the ALTERNATE ANGLE you can see him stop the video. Does anybody know who these two guys are?

1 Like

If the second team on the buildings behind Trump took that shot, they are nowhere near 400m away. If Trump was 150m from Crooks, that team can’t be more than 180-ish, maybe 200 max. Why do we keep hearing 400? Was it some other team?

Multiple commenters here have opined that the relative intactness of ‘Crooks’ head argues against a 300WM or even a 308 hit. I (longtime military trauma Dr - nearly a year in Iraq/Afghanistan) would like to insert a degree of caution to that belief because:

1. Ballistic gel is a reasonable soft tissue simulant but the harder elements in the various ‘torso/head models’ (bone in particular) are probably under-representations of the strength of the
    real thing
  2. In addition to point #1 above, the various ‘head exploding like a watermelon’ reconstructions on Youtube generally involve a shot to the vault of the skull, whereas a trajectory of ‘in above eye, out below opposite ear’ might involve a path through much harder bony elements (orbit/facial bones/skullbase/vertebral column), accounting for the failure of the head to explode.
5 Likes

This is not related to this post, but I just wanted to get it out there. I’m not sure if it’s been covered but I haven’t heard anything about it since I saw it happen on TV since 7/13. I noticed an unconscious blonde woman being carried off one of the bleachers by law enforcement shortly after the shots were fired. I’m not sure what happened to her because I can’t seem to find the footage or any stories involving her anywhere. But I 100% remember seeing this footage several times that day. If she was a shooting victim this would surely help mapping another bullet trajectory. Hoping someone can shed light on this and maybe find the video.

2 Likes

IMPORTANT, URGENT Here is a link to a video from “Guide” on YouTube whose brother was at the fairgrounds, seated with his friend and son right behind President Trump. He says that there were snipers in a location other than snipers 1 and 2. Please view. He was there early and saw the snipers arrive and go elsewhere. He points out their location in the video, and it’s around 400 yards from the shooter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpF3TTflITg

2 Likes

There’s a guy that saw snipers from 350 yards in bleachers that nobody is talking about. He was there early to the Trump rally. This would be the last shot that killed the gunman from a whole other angle that the rooftops we’ve been seeing in the news

https://youtu.be/TF4RFPXcTlI?si=lIQu-pzloc4nMRtm

Watch the whole video

3 Likes