They Had a Perfect View and 10+ Feet of Elevation

I get the point of the guy who said if the bullet was from the back there would be damage to the roof. We are forgetting who is behind this and where they will make the evidence take us. If his head was high enough, and his shooter was under him, would that not also account for a behind the ear entry that did not damage the roof when it exited?

Looking at the position from where this video has been taken, it seems he is in the middle bleacher in the top left corner. Looking at the RSBN wide angle video, the guy we are looking for seems to be the guy with the red checkerd shirt. He is filming the three shots, takes cover and gets back up after the 6 shots, continues to film and probably gets the shot 10 on video. Does anybody know this guy?

Screen Shot 07-28-24 at 02.08 AM-2

3 Likes

Been following all your vids… great job. I’d like to add a perspective… If I’m a professional sniper in the window… (first 3 shots) I’m anticipating, taking only one shot… I’m not anticipating Trump turning his head… My first shot misses… Move forward in my stance out the window some… Take my second and third shot… With my third shot being even farther out the window as a lean forward as my target is going to the ground… This would count for the measurements… food for thought. Rich Michaelson aka ToPDoGG on FB AKA Major Dick🫡

sniper team three ? watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpF3TTflITg

I really appreciated your forensic analysis.
Seems you may need to add a new theory. Sniper team three.

Also, a body shot from behind would leave a very different splatter cone, if any, as he was flat on the roof surface. One photo on this website shows what looks to me like a thru and thru the right shoulder and then into the head, behind the right ear.
Thanks,
trunick3

I posted the same video

I might be late to the party? Not sure if you’ve seen the Candice Owens segment in which you are featured? She interviewed Greg Smith (the red headed eyewitness). He makes it clear that the tattoo sleeved agent was on the roof “behind Crooks” not adjacent to him! Here’s the link:

Regards,
Greg

4 Likes

A good video here showing the front of the buildings just after the shooting from (10th shot) No people appeared on roof till after the crowd was moved on. https://youtu.be/EbO_6zhmPgk?si=9RakAhlkPpV9KE-J

1 Like

Here are the windows about 1min after shooting from a snapshot of the above video

2 Likes

The image in question I believe is from the TMZ video originated by Mike DiFrischia. In the video, at one point he tells people to get down because he thought the shooter was pointing toward his area after having turned. In an interview later, and upon rewatching his recording again (longer than TMZ’s), he stated that Crooks’ menacing turn was when he had been shot. So the order is reversed - he gets shot, involuntarily turns toward the crowd, people think he is about to shoot them and freak all around but he is probably unconscious. Watch Mike DiFrischia’s explanation 3:36-4:20.

2 Likes

is there something here?

Wanted to share this timeline from Sharyl Atkinson, another independent journalist, who is actually a professional journalist who formerly worked for the networks. She’s created an interesting time line which includes when the SS snipers got a bead on the shooter before any shots were fired! Confirms Chris’ suspicions.

I saw that some fellow tribe members are complaining about the daily coverage of this event, so thought I would put in my two cents worth. This is a big event, only happens once in 4-5 decades, this assassination attempt is fraught with inconceivable security lapses, and has certainly not fully played out yet. I think Chris’ hopium that citizen reporters will make a difference is overly optimistic. TPTB are out of the covert closet and they really don’t give a shit what we think, but let’s hope I’m wrong. At the same time, I don’t think we should let it go.

9 Likes

This former SWAT member says he has first hand… straight from the source knowledge… that the sniper team that actually shot crooks used a suppressed sr-25 in .308… https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx734mso96GBolp7zagErlIhHcijut0f7r?si=RF0niNcYhYy7_mlO

4 Likes

Crooks/Yeadon could easily have been shot from behind, from one of the windows in the two story building.

1 Like

I just saw a video on “guided” that recreated the ~400 yard shot that eliminated the sniper mentioned by Bongino. The video had footage of the event because his brother was in the stand directly behind Trump. In the comment section of this video was the following post:
“One of the Snipers pictured commented, that he actually witnessed the Shooter, but due to the fact that he KNEW that there were supposed to be agents on that roof, he didn’t take the shot. This leads me to the OBVIOUS QUESTION, where were the people assigned to that roof, and how did this young man KNOW no body was coming up there?”
For me, these are the most important questions that need to be asked if the SS. According to the “Pacman” description of responsibility, that roof was either to have a post ON the roof (preferable)OR a team guarding the roof from ground level to ensure no one got access to the roof. Who? Not SS or HSI, because it was outside of their perimeter. Not muni because a spokesperson said they were only there for traffic control. Not county response because they were recessed inside the 2 story building and their focus was limited by the window frame. By process of elimination, the State Police must have had responsibility for guarding that roof.
As the “guided” commenter so aptly posted:
“where were the people assigned to that roof, and how did this young man KNOW no body was coming up there?”
Answer those two questions and you will know the answer to who was involved in this assassination attempt.

3 Likes

They shoot deer in the head??

I believe this is the shooter circled in this screen shot. When the video is viewed at .25 speed between 12 and 14ish seconds just prior to the second shot ringing out the “shooter” comes into frame. However, no muzzle flash for that second shot. Curious at best.

3 Likes

Nice breakdown. That open window in the first floor is certainly peculiar, though there were conflicting reports of ESU’s on this first floor (as well as 2nd floor to the other side), and an ESU there would want the window open - as would an assassin.

The red shirt man would be running perhaps because he already was aware of Crooks on the roof at a moment before he appears in this video. I do not think that he has visibility to the ridge of the roof from where he appears.

What struck me about the video was the very westward orientation, almost parallel to the building, of the red shirt man when he reaches the tree trunk:

Even if he could see Crooks from there, his orientation is not at all toward Crooks, who would be close to the connecting corridor to two AGR buildings.

Because the AGR roof’s far side is invisible in the video, this is not at first obvious, that red shirt is oriented away from Crooks. To clarify this point, I decided to go to Google Earth and recreate the perspective of the video, just from higher to be able to see the roof’s far side. To identify the video’s perspective, note that in this shot the tree trunk extends to the right of the police car past the building. To the tree trunk’s other side, the tree canopy extends to the first window of the AGR bldg. So here is a GE rendering of this:

The tree is rendered artificially, but note it extends to the first window too. The middle of the rendered tree corresponds to the tree trunk in the video’s screenshot. From the perspective of the “videographer” the other side of the rendered tree extends past the end of the AGR building. (The yellow line to the bldg. is not from said perspective, but perpendicular to the bldg, as evidenced by the parallel yellow line on the left that just kisses the side of the bldg.) Ok, now I placed the red shirt in the GE rendering with the same orientation as in the video per screenshot.

The cone of his attention excludes Crooks, marked blue where he was found dead, with the connecting corridor rendered white just behind him and to his left. Thus even if red shirt could see Crooks from the tree trunk, he would not have oriented his body so to watch him.

That moment at the tree trunk, btw, seems to be critical, where he had run enough to feel safe and turn to get a view of something important, just before the first shot. Not of Crooks!

Now that I read your mention of the windows, he could well have been looking at those in the middle within the cone. All of this suggests that the important action that the red shirt was focusing on was on those windows.

Btw, in the actual video, while he runs to the tree trunk, he does seem to be also twisting his upper body to his left toward those windows with his cell phone raised for a moment, further evidencing the windows as a point of focus.

The again Crooks in blue is not too off from the cone from his orientation, maybe red shirt was watching the AR barrel over the ridge after all.

2 Likes

Analyzing the police report video and counting the grooves of the roof, Crooks seems to be between groove 20 and 21 starting from the right corner of the building. Looking at the position of the window and the line that goes up to the roof in this photo it would confirm this dot is at the same position 20-21

Screen Shot 07-28-24 at 07.40 AM-1

3 Likes

I am glad that Chris is on this. He has a trained sense for news items that are bigger than appearances might lead us to believe. I first noticed this in January 2020 when he seemed to be the only online source interested in the Wuhan lockdown.
This assasination attempt is no different. It is bigger than we see at first glance. I find it unlikely that a 20 year old kitchen worker could conveniently walk into a concurrent opening left by 5 (possibly 6) LEO agencies. It seems more likely that this person knew that this opening existed beforehand. This suggests collusion between the 20 year old and at least one person behind the blue line.
My Spidey sense has been activated about this incident since J/13. I am thankful we have Chris on the trail.

6 Likes

wow I can see it in my pic too

1 Like