They Had a Perfect View and 10+ Feet of Elevation

Slightly off-topic, but why were we told that it was a ‘1 in a million’ shot that took him out? Based on interviews I’ve seen recently with professional snipers, hitting a head from 150-ish meters is nothing exceptional for them.

1 Like

Someone needs to reach out to these individuals to find out: 1) how they accessed to roof; and 2) if they ever left the body unattended after their initial contact with the would-be assassin.

I just have one simple question: In the videos of the shooter (with full, bouncy hair) shinnying up the roof, it looks like he is 3-6 feet from edge. We see a brief glimpse of him right as the first shot is fired before the camera pans away.

Less than 20 seconds later, this same guy is supposedly shot, but we see his body in the rooftop video more like 20-30 feet away. Count the seams in the roof.

I question whether the live guy on the edge of the roof in the bystander video is the same as the dead guy on the roof.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

3 Likes

Something to think about is that Fox aired that picture of Crooks aiming his rifle at the crowd below and captioned it with “right b4 crooks shot”. To me, this would account for not only him being shot in the left temple area (left eye socket appeared swollen) but also for trajectory exiting behind his right ear. Not sure about blood splatter though - that is still problematic. Anyhoo, this repositioning might account for him being back down the slope a bit.

1 Like

Just watched this guy on utube haven’t heard anyone talking about this position for sniper who took Crook’s out.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpF3TTflITg&ab_channel=Guided

Well done!!

You should be able to see a crook where the downspout goes down from the roof, but you can’t so how did he shoot Trump?

If true, then the shots must come from the window.

The diagram that Trumps loves and wants to sleep with in his bed (his words) is blocking the view of the window from this camera angle.

That Fox released video with an embedded image showing Crooks turning his head does not include that view in the video. I’ve been trying to figure out what time that image was captured in relation to the shots. Without that time I hesitate to use it to argue a kill shot angle, as helpful as it would be.

This guy is pointing towards the shooter just before the shots.

4 Likes

This is the very first frame in said drone footage that the south roof face of AGR building 6 is visible. some 20 feet off the ground and half way across the field between the red showground barns and the AGR complex.

Therefore both USSS Teams 1 and 2 could not have seen Crooks until he raised his head and gun above the roof line.

3 Likes

I haven’t read much of this blog but Chris has not addressed that the white van belonged to Yearick, and more info: x.com Yearick Armory, lisa, terra, pilot, are they connected to July13th, missing person report filed by parents.
x.com Yearick explosive company, more links.
x.com More imates of Yearick from FB and Tumblr before accts deleted.
x.com More on this Arizona company.
x.com Serial number on van or license plate number run by the Butler Police that found the van, got to Yearick, and serioal number on gun got to crooks. That’s why 10 outlets reported Yearick was the shooter before Crooks was discovered. That is why they want to suppress the white van.

5 Likes

150 yds is an easy hit on target for an amateur. Professional, with professional grade equipment, it’s the equivalent to a 3 foot putt for a PGA champ.

4 Likes

To James:
Yes, I just found the same thing… “big black cap guy” and the guy in the “red checkered shirt” both seem to get up after the shooting and film twards the shooter before the last shot (shot 10)! They probably have it on video…

3 Likes

Here’s my biggest problem with that picture. Crooks/Yearick’s body is too far down the roof to have been a threat to Trump. He is several feet below the roofline when he’s killed. Either that bullet literally shoved him feet down the roof, or his head was never above it. I may be wrong and I believe there is video of his head above the line, but tell me how his body was so far down that line when he was shot.

2 Likes

Exactly my problem as well. His body is too far down the roof to have been able to see over the roofline.

2 Likes

I suspect he will look into it and Yearick is making the rounds ever so slowly. John E Hoover is putting together one hell of a scenario regarding a shooter in the window right below Crooks/Yearick. And remember, one of Chris’ first thoughts was that there was a shooter below Trump and the trajectory went upward. The two of them are coming to gether on what the hell happened out there, but all good things take time.

1 Like

He’s pointing the wrong way if he’s looking at the roof where Crooks was. It would be interesting to find him and ask because if it was someone with a weapon, it’s another gunman.

That makes sense as someone else spotted another sniper team about where this guy has them as well.

I keep trying to figure out how he could be shot in the head, yet be that far down the roof. I can’t make it work and am hoping people far smarter than myself can bring some answers to that question. There would have to be someone one hell of a lot higher to hit him from that position and the only place that could be is in the trees to his left, yet the bullet seems to be to the front. We shall see.

2 Likes

Exactly. Chris eluded to this in the begining and John Cullen put it together yesterday. Slow but sure.