They Had a Perfect View and 10+ Feet of Elevation

Tree is probably in the way, excellent audio though

ABC just interviewed the whole team of Beaver County SWAT members, and the lead sniper James Woods stated on video that SS did not communicate at all with them until after the shooting. Were that false, SS could easily disprove. If the allegation is true, then SS team 1 and 2 may have heard only very late, from others, of Crooks’ positioning.

It looks as if someone within SS was sabotaging SS’s ability to receive important communication.

Also, that morning SS did not attend a morning meeting with local SWAT to go over plan for the day. Again, someone high at SS must have ordered so not to attend.

While some or most individual SS staff and snipers may have been doing their duty to their best, someone with the power to cancel SS’ meetings and block its receipt of communication was a saboteur. (This is clear already from the Pacman void, chosen by SS, to include precisely the most vulnerable roofs on AGR.)

2 Likes

Also this is so more future I just found. Chris said to send all footage.
https://x.com/i/status/1817609141273198930

Chris,

GO to John Cullen on X
@I_Am_JohnCullen
He is doing an investigation and he thinks it was a police officer.

On the issue of the deliberately blurred video: it may be possible to guess the blurring function and deconvolve it from the image. That is done by dividing he Fourier transform (FT) of the blurred image by the FT of the blurring function. The deblurring won’t be perfect - especially if it is a crude uniform disc blur (whose FT would have zeroes in it), but you may be able to discern what it is they are trying to hide.

In the new video from Copenhaver, it appears that Crooks accessed the roof near the west end of the building, right under the noses of the 2 snipers on the second floor of the AGR building. If Copenhaver had a view of Crooks that was that good, imagine how well the counter-snipers on the barns must have been able to see him! The infamous tree wasn’t blocking the view of Building 6 on the west end of it.

Please comment on “Multiple Shooters? John Cullen & Clay Martin” found on Rumble

You don’t need to post the same reply in every thread.

1 Like

Look, I am learning. I am 68 and did not grow up with this technology. I keep posting about John Cullen because I have not gotten any feedback from anyone, especially Chris, who uses Cullen’s data, but improperly (according to Cullen) calculates to the Crooks site vs the first floor (only site +/- 1 Meter that the eight super sonic shots could have originated from) plus of 1 of the 10 best snipers (Cullen’s words) in the world who agrees with Cullen’s assertion that subsonic suppressed (probably subsonic .300 Blackout) rounds were being fired before and after the “8” (total about 14) from a tree,sling-supported, ghillie-suited, highly trained pro at the counter snipers and from the first floor window at Trump (both suppressed and non-suppressed/sonic & subsonic). Chris works do well to hypothesize and place in green, yellow, or red zones or at least say he is working on it. Have you watched the video? I know it is 2 hrs long, but that is what I do all day, every day……I take the time to watch without fast forwarding or skipping altogether videos that are too long.

Look, I remember where I was when my TV went black for the first time in my life with the words “SPECIAL BULLETIN” and Walter Cronkite says the words I will always remember, “The President has been shot!” I have been following and digging on the JFK Assassinationever since. Now, something of equal if not greater importance is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW and none of us can afford to waste a single moment. I was the first (to my view at the time) to try and notify Chris of the “Stewart Footage” and snow seemingly from my perspective the only one crying out to Chris to at least confirm he is looking at the things Cullen is pointing out. Cullen is using world class scale accurate graphics to pinpoint angles and distances, measuring times to the millisecond. Reviewing motives and capabilities with top experts.

I at first partly dismissed Cullen as being what I considered guilty theatrical hyperbole, but now he is bringing many good points nobody else is discussing. I don’t own a computer and struggle with my iPhone keypad and predictive text.

I am just trying to do my part and want no recognition, even if warranted.

Hi rayCoffin,

I have already commented on this topic.

The guy that falls first is looking to his right, he is seeing all of the suspicious activity down by building 6 and preventively drops to the ground. He is not dogging a bullet. He hits the floor of the bleachers making everybody lose their balance. The human brain reacts very very quickly to balance issues and therefore all the people on the back row move to catch their balance and they are not dogging a bullet.

My opinion is that John interpreted this activity in a wrong matter and sent him looking in the woods……

1 Like

Could the Pasty have been shot from behind or side (ESU window)?Does the rifle look damaged laying on roof top. (I saw clear focused picture on this site)?
When Cory was hit, as noted, the blood was pink (matter-mix) not so crooks.
Did heart continue to pump, thus trail of blood?

Your opinion?

You posted this some time ago. I am in line with you.
the first 3 were from the assassin (where???), next 5 was “crooks” to take his part
in history (not knowing he was Patsy).
of course the actual know facts.
a: 10 shots fired
b: a dead body on roof.
c: then official report narrative.
D: one of those early shots missed, but barely.

CIA MO is more than one shooter. and one patsy.

Your opinion?

Digital cameras may change the white ballance.

“may” operative word

Hi Kimtomg,

I am not here to draw any conclusions.

Just like Chris mentoined, get the evidence first and at the end you draw a conclusion. The fortunate thing that happend was that the first shot touched Trumps ear and then it hit the bleachers corner, locking 2 points in space which alows to back trace the bullet. This has been the challenge in this forum to back trace the bullit by simply defining the two points in space. That is actually only 6 data points namly: hight of Trumps ear in XYZ and the height of the bleachers in XYZ.

In this forum everybody helped defining the two points in space and I simply took this informatoin and back traced the bullet. Up to now there is no path back to Crooks which is according to the mathimatical calculatoin of the back traced bullet. I am fully open for somebody to challenge any number in the below drawing which has a reference number. If somebody brings convincing evidence that one of these numbers is incorrect, I would gladly update the drawing and back trache the bullet again. If it points to Crooks then the 8-shot hypothetis will be favored. Up to now we have not found that path… maybe you have an input on one of the below data points?

Biggest fairy tale ever.

So many things are provably false and others are completely outrageous.

The remaining two snipers positioned in this room were notified that a suspicious individual [Crooks] was lurking outside the building,” he continued.

First LIE

GN is the one reporting there is a suspicious person and reports to command “headed towards the Sheetz”.

Command enlisted Local LEO’s to search toward Sheetz no later than 18:01. Local LEO’s communicate suspect running on roof 18:08:30 over 3 minutes before 1st shot.

On what planet would this information not be reported via radio to GN and M immediately!

GN started the witch hunt over 10 minutes prior to first shots, if he went down to converse or look for suspect himself (which there is no evidence of) he would have been getting back into building well before suspect spotted on roof once message was conveyed. Time for M to come unlock Door 9 - farthest possible from post and for both to return to 2nd story easily less than 3 minutes.

Now if we were to believe this fairy tale and M leaves w/o his radio to let GN who forgot both his radio and key card right before it’s reported that suspect is running on roof at 18:08:30 and they take pee break together like little girls is why they couldn’t prevent Crooks from taking first shot.

But to continue this fairy tale, after hearing shots fired neither one of them bust ass back up to there post and do their job to get eyes on Crooks and share intel with command for the 4 minutes it takes for an army of personnel to finally get eyes on Crooks.

GN and M’s job as covert snipers is intel and cover for resources on the ground and keep them safe. This fairy tale ends with these 2 snipers NOT EVER DOING THEIR JOB for over 7 full minutes.

Here is a detailed accounting of the BC After Report, Radio Traffic, and Witness Interviews as reported by

I start the witch hunt, or what I call the “cat and mouse game” that ends with “catch me if you can,” at 5:10 pm when Nicol first sighted Crooks. There is evidence of him going downstairs to door 13 on the northwest corner of building 1 where their sniper nests were. I don’t disagree with you on their being a lot of missed opportunities, and possibly complicity, but all I have is the evidence available to work with. Everything else is speculation, and I’m more of a Dragnet fan when it comes to that.

Here is a resource I posted around midnight last night. It is the starting point for my deeper dive on Nicol and “Butler,” which I am doing right now. It is a timeline analysis that provides pertinent statements from the WP radio traffic transcripts and ABC and CNN interview articles, in chronologically order. You might find it informative. .

Thank you for your reply.
Theoretically this is correct: two point in space can trace a line to terminal and origin.
However, those number are not exact, and any deviation will skew the result.
I will print out your diagram and look it over.
The audio evidence Chris brought out early strongly suggests two weapons (at least) aimed at trump.

Thanks again

“”…In this forum everybody helped defining the two points in space and I simply took this informatoin and back traced the bullet. …"

May I get your numbers and how you arrived at those?
do you have a spread sheet?
How were elevations determined, verified??
How did choose which numbers to use?

You can redirect me to specific discussions.

Regards,

Thank you for actively participating in our “joint citizen investigation bullet back tracing” project.

You can see in the below drawing that each data has a ref. number. So, if something is not clear to you, just ask for the ref. point respectively and I will provide it to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like