They Had a Perfect View and 10+ Feet of Elevation

Chris:

Sending much gratitude and love to you for your work on this. You jumped right in to the gator-filled swamp like a superhero, yet armed only with deli meat, too much coffee and an obsession for the truth. I love your unquenchable spirit!

9 Likes

It would be useful if in Congressional testimony under oath the SS were asked if there were any SS training exercises/simulations/drills on that day. If so, Crooks could have been told he would play the role of sniper in the drill, and some local LEO aware of drill told to leave him alone.

The coincident timing of simulations with terrorist attacks (on same day) has happened multiple times, and seems intended to confuse and delay those elements of the security services who are not part of the terrorist plot, and facilitate collaborators to execute.

• on 9/11/2001, NORAD/FAA had scheduled and ran an exercise called “Vigilant Guardian” that simulated airplanes hijacked. Even defense.gov admits it. From what I recall reading elsewhere, computer screens at FFA would be taken over by the simulator and show fake dots for hijacked airplanes indistinguishable from those for real planes.
  • on 7/7/2005 London subway bombings, there were anti-terror drills for a bombing of the London subway, as testified by Peter Power, former Scotland Yard and anti-terror consultant
  • on 7/22/2011, the Oslo bombing and remote Utoya island shooting massacre took place, and there was scheduled for that day an anti-terror drill in Oslo for a bombing, as evidenced by a debriefing of a police officer who was in the drill (listen to 10:12-12:99), and Aftenposten article. Then Norwegian prime minister Jens Stoltenberg was supposedly preparing a speech that day to give the next day to the kids in Utoya (nice cover for a psychopath); he was promoted to NATO secretary general later.
  • on 4/15/2013 at the Boston marathon, bombs went off, but on that day there was an active drill for bombs at the Boston marathon, as testified by experienced marathoner Alastair Stevenson, who was running that day. See also this report.
6 Likes

Okay, then, this is a slam dunk. My instincts and rough calculations were spot on.

While Benny missed the most obvious thing to do which is to recreate Crooks’ peering over the edge of the ridge vent, he got close enough

Here’s the full frame to ID on the YT video timestamp it for other curious people:

And here’s a section from that image:

I estimate the camera as being ~1 foot above the ridge. My visual reference/interpretation has me thinking that one could lay one’s head all the way down sideways before the sniper’s position would disappear from view.

In other words, there’s zero chance of Crooks being in this position without being seen.

That’s now settled science, as they say.

14 Likes

(5 spent rounds on the roof)*****
This Video on YouTube shows there were only 5 spent rounds on the roof next to the body. This is when the Military first got up on the roof. 5Min. into this video the camera \man counts the spent rounds.

5 Likes

Excellent catch! I watched last night and missed this part, miffed that he apparently had not gone to barn #14 - but he says that more footage is yet to be edited and posted.

The clincher for me would be whether there is a view of barn #14 from about 8-15 inches (Crooks’ forehead) above the surface of AGR roof at the position where Crooks died, about 4-5 feet away from the ridge. Does anyone know the dimensions and slant of this roof, to compute how much lower the AGR roof is where Crooks’ head lies?

It’s curious to me that Crooks’ head at death was not closer to the ridge, because his barrel would have had to be over the ridge to aim at Trump well below. So I see two possibilities: (1) If Crooks did place his barrel over the ridge, he then backed down before receiving what we think was kill shot #10 from the lack of report in source 1 near Trump. (2) If Crooks did not place his barrel over the ridge, then he did not hit Trump’s ear below (a physical impossibility), and may not have fired at all - strong evidence of being a patsy.

What evidence can we gather in favor/against each hypothesis (1) and (2)?

If barn #14 ridge is not visible from 8-15 inches above Crooks’ position at death, then shot #10 from there could not have killed Crooks, it would have to have been #9 from behind. If it is visible, then for me this would clinch #10 as the kill shot.

Food for thought:

• If (1) is true and Crooks did fire 4-8, then why did he back down five feet from the ridge? He may have tried to hide from CS, of whom he surely was aware? Or perhaps shot #9 spooked and/or hit him (and did not come from him)?
8 Likes

The video was posted on this forum the 25 July by Roger Knight.

The twitter video is 2.34 MB and the Google Drive version is 4 MB, so I guess it’s a little bit better.

Link to post:

7 Likes

Hi Chris, you mention that the raw version of the video is of the utmost importance. I think it is reasonable to assume that ‘people from the other side’ follow your work. So they will therefore be very interested in making sure this video never surfaces. If the owner of the video sends you the raw material through the mail address you mention: can ‘the other side’ not intercept it? And go to the owner and make sure it will disappear? Is there any way that this can be prevented? Regards, Dan

6 Likes

Hi Chris,
I was the person who found this video and posted it here in this forum. I was seeing some versions with people putting circles to the police and the quality was very bad, then I made a google search by Image from a screenshot and found a much better version without any red circles. The YouTube video only has 37 clicks up to now. This is where I was able to download this video. Maybe you want to reach out to Novarey and ask him where he got this video?

16 Likes

This video appears to conflict with the TMZ video showing Crooks on the roof aiming but likely not shooting a rifle during the first shot. Am I missing something?

In the iconic bullet photo, if one used the podium as level. Wouldn’t it be possible to trace the bullet trajectory to its estimated height?

1 Like

I watched this today it made shed some light on people saying that the shooting came from behind.

2 Likes

In this graphic gif, which shows someone taking a head shot, there’s not actually that much splatter. Or, at least, it disperses widely.

I don’t know how to post the link without it showing the video, sorry.

1 Like

Yeah I been watching some 300 Win Mag hunting videos and there is no deer head exploding like a watermelon… maybe if you are really close but not 400 yards away.

How do we know it was 300 Win Mag?

2 Likes

Slightly off-topic, but why were we told that it was a ‘1 in a million’ shot that took him out? Based on interviews I’ve seen recently with professional snipers, hitting a head from 150-ish meters is nothing exceptional for them.

1 Like

Someone needs to reach out to these individuals to find out: 1) how they accessed to roof; and 2) if they ever left the body unattended after their initial contact with the would-be assassin.

I just have one simple question: In the videos of the shooter (with full, bouncy hair) shinnying up the roof, it looks like he is 3-6 feet from edge. We see a brief glimpse of him right as the first shot is fired before the camera pans away.

Less than 20 seconds later, this same guy is supposedly shot, but we see his body in the rooftop video more like 20-30 feet away. Count the seams in the roof.

I question whether the live guy on the edge of the roof in the bystander video is the same as the dead guy on the roof.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

3 Likes

Something to think about is that Fox aired that picture of Crooks aiming his rifle at the crowd below and captioned it with “right b4 crooks shot”. To me, this would account for not only him being shot in the left temple area (left eye socket appeared swollen) but also for trajectory exiting behind his right ear. Not sure about blood splatter though - that is still problematic. Anyhoo, this repositioning might account for him being back down the slope a bit.

1 Like

Just watched this guy on utube haven’t heard anyone talking about this position for sniper who took Crook’s out.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpF3TTflITg&ab_channel=Guided

Well done!!

You should be able to see a crook where the downspout goes down from the roof, but you can’t so how did he shoot Trump?

If true, then the shots must come from the window.

The diagram that Trumps loves and wants to sleep with in his bed (his words) is blocking the view of the window from this camera angle.