Tracy Thurman : The War on Food (and on the Amish, and Farmers)

Yeah, that’s it. Let me know if you still can’t see it.

3 Likes

Like many wild critters I’d assume, Kauai’s Jungle Fowl are not the meatiest things (unless they’re scarfing up all your cat food…). And they also don’t seem to produce eggs as well as the usual commercial birds. A feral Roo has adopted our Rhodie girls, one of which has been sitting on some eggs for about 4 weeks now. I think we have a problem…
On the other hand, my buddy who teaches Hunter Safety has said that the feral pig population on Kauai is between 250K and 450K animals. Human population- ~67K. Kalua pig (or Bacon) for All!!

3 Likes

Humm. Maybe you are shadow banned? This is what I see when I try to find your account…

Wow–didn’t realize Kauai had so many feral pigs. Do they allow hunting of them?

1 Like

Beautiful area out there! Chilly today!

I searched for tracyathurman (no caps) and found/followed without any issues. I am located in the Netherlands, not sure if your location would have so much influence. Either way, she currently has just over 40 followers as the account is just active so I doubt shadow banning would be the cause.

Tracy just popped up on my Twitter (X) feed. Including me it is showing 9 followers.

for anyone still having issues finding it, try this link

1 Like

Funny, almost as if the X servers are not synced…

At least you found what you were looking for!

Oh yeah. 'Course when we really need the protein, “they” won’t be much of a concern, I’d recon…

3 Likes

I’m so glad you did. You have an important message and your leadership is needed. Thank you for your sacrifice! :laughing:

2 Likes

I came across Edward Mandell House in the reading on the origins of Israel.

This quote reflects the beliefs and goals of the Zionists who follow the Talmudic attitudes.

Powerful, wealthy, “the maker of governors” in Texas, friend and confidant of President Wilson.

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”

2 Likes

2 Likes