US Elections and Economic Policy: LIVE on the Duran

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/us-elections-and-economic-policy-live-on-the-duran/

Today I join The Duran live at 11am to discuss what is happening in the US. We’ll be discussing the elections, Democratic National Committee, and Trump on the economic situation heading into November and beyond.

16 Likes

I check the Google New Feed every morning.

Of late, it has turned into the “Harris for President” site.

The bias is so blatantly aburd that it is painful to read.

Everything about Harris is “good.” Everything about “Trump” is bad

One would think that they would add some nuance. But no. It is straight out propaganda.

9 Likes

Link for livestream (about to go live in 10 mins):

Looking forward to seeing you on The Duran, Chris. It’s THE premier Geopolitics channel IMO.

2 Likes

Great show! Got around 4k viewers on the livestream too!

1 Like

Nice unexpected mid day podcast/interview.

We need to view this as an opportunity to create a coalition against insanity.
RFK Jr and Trump together is the way. We are facing the existential crisis of our lifetimes…

10 Likes

Not entirely, but almost:

It’s soooOooo blatant.

14 Likes

If a real war breaks out shoot your C.O. & anybody else that has any funny notions about patriotism & surrender to the enemy. perhaps they may govern us better than we can govern ourselves. from what I understand this is how Rome fell.

RFK in a Trump cabinet role is terrific. I have significant disagreement with RFK on certain issues so this would be an opportunity to use him on issues where we agree.

That said: which role is best?

Health and Human Services?
Director of National Intelligence?

8 Likes

I have been a follower of the Duran since it started and before when it was Alex and Alexandre on RT. They are a great team and Alexander a fountain of information and a gentleman in the best of tradtions

3 Likes

Good listening to the three of you and great Q&A prompted by the Duran 4000.

2 Likes

My pick is Director of National Intelligence.

I would want him to be in charge of HHS.

Let Vivik be in charge of slashing programs, cut NIH, CDC and FDA. Cut them all by 80% and convert them into little departmens in HHS.

5 Likes

We need to get on base first… fingers crossed

2 Likes

Attorney General - rein in FBI and lawfare

1 Like

Would love to see an actual coalition form in Resistance. Agree w/ Chris’ points (and others) on hammering economy, lying, anti-war, censorship, border. The globalists stay on offense and keep the various opposition factions distracted and fighting among ourselves rather than uniting in opposition to them.

I’m really hoping Bobby Kennedy can help unite us.

1 Like

The GOAT crossover :fire:

1 Like

2 Likes

@cmartenson in this video you state: “I like bitcoin+crypto but also understand that it’s in the government’s crosshairs” [paraphrase] and gloss over/ignore it in the rest of the financial discussion. It seems to me like your position on it is to pretty much ignore it and look elsewhere to ‘get money out of the system’. If that’s true, how can you be so sure you’re not sounding like the vast majority of people near the beginning of any technological innovation - e.g. the internet in the 90s? What if the gov can be aligned (as is the case in Trump’s platform)? How can you justify discussing this essentially 0% as part of things to consider when holding wealth ‘outside of the system’ (among other things)?

1 Like

I am starting to worry that this won’t happen… Trump’s own narcissism may trip him up.

4 Likes