Was This a LEO Failure or Something Worse?

We do have “information” that the message was referring to Crooks.

Nicol statement as reported by CNN:

“Nicol thought little of the text at the time, he said. Nor did he immediately connect it to a slightly built, long haired young man he saw sitting below the window where he was stationed at AGR about 45 minutes later.” [Emphasis Added]

Argument to Support: Woods would have likely confirmed it was the patsy that he saw on the picnic table after the shooting, so Nicol would have subsequently made the connection.

FBI Deputy Director Abbate’s Opening Statement: “The first reported sighting of the shooter by local law enforcement was at approximately 4:26 p.m.”

Got it, thank you.

Has anybody found out any information about this guy?

Has anybody determined which vehicle he out that gun into?

Which vehicle did he put that gun into?

In one of the body cam videos I thought I heard a lleo say something about having someone write down all of the license plates of the vehicles in the parking lot. I wonder if that information would be part of a freedom of information act request?

I’ve read about it in the thread of Tony Seruga within this thread on x. Tony Seruga mentioned several network interruptions. The 5:48 timepoint probably boils down to an article of the Gateway Pundit, whith the disruption allegedly happening at 5:47. The story itself seems to be based on a Fox-News interview performed by Laura Ingraham with some former SS agent. Therein she ascribed the outage to weak networks at this (supposedly) “rural area”. Her source in turn seems to be a Bezos, pardon, Washington Post article from Aug 3.

I’ve posted about about the possibe reason for this “outage” here.

“The buck stops with me”

translation: information will not be leaked by me.

:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Part of the Misdirection OP is to send liars to “conservative” pundits and feed them a half-truth, knowing the “other side” will believe it.

The problem, as shown on this platform, is that there are many people that do not follow Fox, or its pseudo conservative talking heads.

Hmmm, the Great Awakening…?

-k

Do you question this SS-expert, the outage or the role of FirstNet? Steven McIntyre at least is certainly not a pseudo-conservative talking head.

edit: meant for @kimtomg. This java-script based thing here is unreliable

Sorey, could you provide me with a link to a document of the Rowe statement?

I’m still stuck on that sonogram. Was it from the ‘ROSS’ audio track? From the west of the AGR complex?

Each shot of the five shot volley has a short pip after it. I do not have any of the analysis software here myself… but from one view of the chart, it looked like the pip is at about 600 Hz +/-.

I think it is either from the muzzle report or the supersonic wake, crossing the seams of a metal surface. Like a needle scratch on a phonograph record, each rib contributes one wave cycle, and it abruptly stops on reaching the edge. The frequency of the pip depends on a number of variables including the angle from which you listen.

The first three shots did not include those pips.

Some comments have suggested “different kind of ammo” – I am certainly no expert, but show me the kind of ammo that whistles at 600 Hz for 50 ms and suddenly stops … sounds more like fireworks.

Congratulations, PP, on keeping the narrative-weavers busy trying to fit new facts into the story!!

One motivation to use different ammo for earlier vs later shots is the tradeoff between energy delivery and armor penetration.

An assassin might want to use hollow points for your first few shots, and then full metal jacket/armor piercing/green tips etc. for subsequent ones (when the subject might be hiding or protected by others).

1 Like

I heard vids, of radios working??

not sure of question. But no don’t know of him. (McIntyre)
I can question Ingrahm. I can’t question intent.

Best Regards,

-K

:rotating_light:BOMBSHELL: Trump Assassin’s Body Is ‘GONE’ | FBI Scrubs Crime Scene Of ALL Evidence: ‘NOT Normal’ (rumble.com)

Benny. Old news, but covers our topic.

:rotating_light:BOMBSHELL: Trump Assassin’s Body Is ‘GONE’ | FBI Scrubs Crime Scene Of ALL Evidence: ‘NOT Normal’ (rumble.com)

according to Benny, the shooter may have been on something. (per witness). does not help official narrative.

I am a lawyer that does a fair amount of business litigation. I do virtually no criminal work whatsoever. However, does it strike anybody in the group here as strange that with all these lawyers on these various congressional committees, that none of them can think of or have the power to, have a court issue various orders requiring the FBI to preserve the crime site/scene and all evidence? What good is a Congress that yells at the Secret Service and FBI but has no teeth to its anger. Something is amiss.

1 Like

According to a text message provided in the Grassley Oversight Summary, the original location was the Butler Fairgrounds. A team leader of the Beaver ESU sends out an info to the group chat at Mon Jul 8 3:39pm, 5 days prior to the event.

here is the full but redacted conversation Beaver ESU Request to Cover _Redacted (senate.gov)
From this chat it’s not clear, when they were informed about the switch to the Butler Farm Show. Distance between the two locations is 6,3 miles or an 11min drive.

In a second text message provided in the Grassley Oversight Summary, sent Wed Jul 10 at 1:38pm, it just says about driving to the rally point in Butler and meeting at the Meridian FD at 121 Sparks Avenue. It’s not specifiyed wich locations is meant by rally point. Since the meeting point is only 1,1 miles away from the Farm Show but 7,1 miles from the Fairgrounds, one could assume they already knew by then the rally will be at the Farm Show.

A message in the same group chat sent Fri Jul 12 at 6:55pm informed that the reporting location has changed from Meridien FD to the FOP area on the Farm Show property.
here is the full but redacted conversation Beaver ESU Officer Assignments Group Text_Redacted (senate.gov)

FOP area as in the DJT Detail by Butler ESU

1 Like

He said it in his senate hearing. Sorry, not sure anymore at what time exactly but it was when they talked about drone assets.
WATCH LIVE: Acting Secret Service director testifies in Senate hearing on Trump rally shooting (youtube.com)

George Webb is pretty wild. Think Mel Gibson in “Conspiracy Theory”. He comes up with some wild ideas, and one might be true.

He’s also a big fan of cheesy AI illustrations.

I’m not a lawyer, but isn’t the system designed to exactly work like this?

1 Like