Was This a LEO Failure or Something Worse?

»remember seeing them lying on the roof« Thanks. I have not seen that clip but will look for it.

A very good analysis of the 10 shots in this video. I think the single shooter theory has been verified - at least in my mind.

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree. Speaker Johnson, Sen. Grassley and Rep. Crane are all putting on the appearance, and dare I say faux outrage, of trying to get to the bottom of this. They are providing information that is helpful to us, to be sure, but let’s judge them by their fruits, not their flowers. So far all that’s been produced is the resignation of a former DEI head of the Secret Service. The joint committee hearings is your typical Washington D.C. theatrical performance. Putting somebody on the spot is not output, it’s noise. Will Secret Service policies and procedures be improved, of course. Will anything be done to bring justice, don’t hold your breath. But do continue your search for the truth, this needs to be exposed, and we need to continue waking up more “normies.”

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, here is another news source mentioning the airport location and then the Farm Show location.

It is entirely possible, however, that the Fairgrounds were also considered. It would be interesting to know more about the Fairgrounds and when and why the shift was made to the Farm Show. Was someone pushing the rally toward a less secure location?

2 Likes

wonder who figured out the new location was easier for crooks.

Def a trump insider was in on it unless USSS made that call to change venue.

1 Like

Found the glasses on the roof beside the shooter!

@cmartenson

9 Likes

Yes. Good find. The photos of Crooks at venues that first came out were photoshopped. They photoshopped his glasses out. (as well as his shoes)
I kept wondering why you or maybe someone else thought he didn’t have glasses. Here he is with glasses.

I am convinced after looking at all pictures dead and alive that that is Crooks. Shape of face, ears, etc. I am no expert, but I am an artist if that matters. I caught doubles when no else even tried years ago. As far as we know it’s Crooks but none the less all one in the same. IMHO

1 Like

Would be interesting to know if the Trump Campaign considered or communicated the Fairgrounds as rally location after being refused from the Regional Airport. Still a possibility though, that the person who wrote the message just made a mistake.

No facebook here, maybe somebody can check if there is an info when this Mega Cruise event was announced.

The question originally was if he had glasses when he was on the roof, since he didn’t wear them when he was pictured after he was shot. Also was no glasses to see in the bodycam video at first glance.
However, this question is answerd now.

To find the glasses on the roof makes it very, very likely the dead person is the person walking at the vendors lane and is the person pictured leaning on the concrete wall.
If this person also was the shooter and his name is Thomas Matthew Crooks is likely but not 100% certain as of now.

3 Likes

Well done! Another piece of the puzzle firmly in place.

Yearrick looks to have a vertical gauge scar, while the body on the roof has a horizontal scar (or more likely simply blood splatter like is found elsewhere on his face/neck). Yearrick also has way more wrinkles than the shooter. Faking the body would be a huge undertaking/risk.

IMO the body is definitely Crooks.

Hard to tell about the direction of the gauge scar in the photo of the living Yearick. We would need a better photo of his right ear. I have this low resolution one, but it appears to show the ear when it still had a gauge or plug in it.

I can’t find a better one apart from the uncropped splash image here:

And I don’t know how to capture and search for this uncropped image.

I’m not sure what you mean by “more wrinkles.”

If the assassination of Trump had been successful, I don’t think the plotters would have faked the identity of the assassin; they would have identified him as Yearick, i.e., as Antifa, and allowed the social carnage to follow. When it failed, however, they panicked. Yearick’s name was already circulating on July 13th, but overnight they evidently decided not to play their Antifa card but instead to try to pin it on Crooks, who was already present at the rally as a decoy.

Of course this was very risky, but the stakes are very high, and that is precisely why the body was cremated as quickly as possible.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but here is an interesting experiment for you. In the following photo, all the blood has been digitally removed from the shooter. Take these three faces and show them to someone naive - i.e., someone who has not been closely following the events around the Butler rally - and ask them whether the person in the center most closely resembles the person on the left or on the right. (Tell them to ignore the glasses and the beard.)

Please actually do this and let us know what they say.

For whatever it’s worth, I followed this very closely and it definitely looks like Yearick to me. From the shape of the face to specifics like the eyebrows, it just looks like him. But I’m sure a lot of people here in PP would find the opposite. It is coincidental though isn’t it😊

1 Like

The ears are different, paramount tacticle has a video comparing them

Crooks and the deceased both have moles on the lower left of their chins.

The facial hair pattern does not match Yearick. There’s no way he shaved it in that pattern.

The eyebrows look like Crooks.

What is strange is how the hair of the shooter on the roof seems really thick and the moustache seems thick, but then the picture of Crooks on the retaining wall has his hair as humidity frizzled and messy and the moustache does not look thick.

1 Like

What about the Billy Thoma interview about a white van with explosives and an Arizona plate being towed from Crooks neighborhood after the shooting?

1 Like

The eyebrows alone do it for me. They match perfectly to Crooks and not at all to Yearrick. The facial hair pattern is nothing like Yearrick’s. Unfortunately we don’t have a recent photo of Crooks, but it definitely matches the photo from 4:26 near the booths, if you believe that to be Crooks. The more-recent photo below of Yearrick shows his ear gauge scar. It’s vertical. And it shows his wrinkles. I think you’re fixated on the facial hair, and we simply don’t have a recent photo of Crooks. The face is much much more likely to be Crooks IMO, PLUS I don’t have to account for cleaning up DNA and hiding the body’s identity, and even more LEOs/EMTs/coroner/forensics that have to be in on and still committed to this plot while the public bears down on them.

The ears are different from Yearrick? Or Crooks? Your comment is ambiguous. Alternatively, can you link the PT video? I can’t sift thru a bunch of 1hr videos.

Nope.
with glasses

Columbo: Let me tell you what’s bothering me.

But the picture that they show in comparison to crooks of Yearick show him having very different eyebrows than this photo of Yearick

Again, look at the eyebrows of Yearick on that photo when he’s compared to crooks. Yearicks’ eyebrows don’t look anything like the eyebrows shown of him on the photo that gets passed around showing Yearick with his glasses on.