We Are Pawns In A Bigger Game Than We Realize

"I had grasped the significance of the silence of the dog, for one true inference invariably suggests others.... Obviously the midnight visitor was someone whom the dog knew well."

~ Sherlock Holmes – The Adventures of Silver Blaze

Is it possible to make sense out of nonsense?

So much these days is an incoherent mess. It’s complete nonsense.

Page 1 excitedly beams about a glorious rebound in GDP. Yay economic growth!

Page 2 worryingly notes the near complete failure of Siberian arctic ice to reform during October and that hurricane Zeta (so many storms this year we’re now into the Greek alphabet!) has made punishing landfall.

Each is a narrative. Each has its own inner logic.

But they simply do not have any external coherence to each other. It’s nonsensical to be excited about rising economic growth while also concerned that each new unit of growth takes the planet further past a critical red line.

These narratives are incompatible. So which one should we pick?

Well, in the end, reality always has the final say. As Guy McPherson states: Nature bats last.

So better we choose to follow the narrative that hews closest to what reality actually is, vs what we desperately want it to be.

'They' Don't Care About Us

While issues like climate change and economic growth may be difficult to fully grasp and unravel, direct threats to our lives &/or livelihoods are much more concrete and something we can react to and resist.

Such immediate and direct threats are now fully in play and, once again, they’re accompanied by narratives that are completely at odds with each other. I’m speaking of Covid and the ways in which our national and global managers are choosing to respond (or not).

It’s a truly incoherent mess about which both social media and the increasingly irrelevant media are working quite hard to misinform us.

The mainstream narrative about Covid-19, in the West, is this:

• It’s a quite deadly and novel disease
  • There are no effective treatments
  • Sadly, no double-blind placebo controlled trials exist to support some of the wild claims out there about various off-patent, cheap and widely available supplements and drugs
  • Health authorities care about saving lives
  • They care so much, in fact, that along with politicians they’ve decided to entirely shut down economies
  • There’s a huge second wave rampaging across the US and Europe and there’s nothing we can do to limit it except shut down businesses and people’s ability to travel and gather
  • You need to fear this virus and its associated disease
  • All we can do is wait for a vaccine
The alternative narrative, one that I’ve uncovered after 9 months of almost daily research and reporting, is this:
  • It’s not an especially dangerous disease and it’s certainly not novel
  • There is a huge assortment of very effective, cheap and widely-available preventatives and treatments including (but not limited to)
    • Vitamin D
    • Ivermectin
    • Hydroxychloroquine
    • Zinc
    • Selenium
    • Famotidine (Pepcid)
    • Melatonin
  • Use of a combination of these mostly OTC supplements could reasonably be expected to drop the severity of illness and the already low mortality rate by 90% or (probably) more
  • Western health authorities have shown either zero interest in the results of studies mainly conducted in poorer nations on these combination therapies or…
  • They have actively run studies designed to fail so that these cheap, effective therapies could be dismissed or…
  • Set up proper studies but which started late, have immensely long study periods and most likely won’t be done before a vaccine is hastily rushed through development.
By the way – every single one of my assertions and claims is backed by links and supporting documentation from scientific and clinical trials and studies. I am not conjecturing here; I am recounting the summary of ten months' worth of inquiry.

The conclusion I draw from my narrative (vs. theirs) is that we can no longer assume that the public health or saving lives has anything to do with explaining or understanding the actions of these health “managers” (I cannot bring myself to use the word authorities).

After we eliminate the impossible – which is that somehow these massive, well-funded bodies have missed month after month of accumulating evidence in support of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, NAC, zinc, selenium and doxycycline/azithromycin – what remains must be the truth.

As improbable as it seems, the only conclusion we’re left with is that the machinery of politics, money and corporate psychopathy is suppressing life saving treatments because these managers have other priorities besides public health and saving lives.

This is a terribly difficult conclusion, because it means suspending so much that we hold dear. Things like the notion that people are basically good. The idea that the government generally means well. The thought that somehow when the chips are down and a crisis is afoot, good will emerge and triumph over evil.

I’m sorry to say, the exact opposite of all of that has emerged as true.

Medical doctors in the UK NHS system purposely used toxic doses of hydroxychloroquine far too late in the disease cycle to be of any help simply to ‘make a point’ about hydroxychloroquine. They rather desperately wanted that drug to fail, so they made it fail.

After deliberately setting their trial up for failure, they concluded: “Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t help, and it even makes things worse.”

Note that in order to be able to make this claim, they had to be willing to cause harm – even to let people die. What kind of health official does that?

Not one who actually has compassion, a heart, or functioning level of sympathy. It’s an awful conclusion but it’s what remains after we eliminate the impossible.

Getting Past The Emotional Toll

Science has proven that cheap, safe and significantly protective compounds exist to limit both Covid-related death and disease severity.

Yet all of the main so-called health authorities in the major western countries are nearly completely ignoring, if not outright banning, these safe, cheap and effective compounds.

This is crazy-making for independent observers like me (and you) because the data is so clear. It’s irrefutable at this point. These medicines and treatments not only work, but work really, really well.

However most people will be unable to absorb the data, let alone move beyond it to wrestle with the implications. Why? Because such data is belief-shattering. Absorbing this information is not an intellectual process; it’s an emotional one.

I don’t know why human nature decided to invest so much in developing a tight wall around the belief systems that control our actions and thoughts. But it has.

I’m sure there was some powerful evolutionary advantage. One that’s now being hijacked daily by social media AI programs to nudge us in desired directions. One that’s being leveraged by shabby politicians, hucksters, fake gurus, and con men to steer advantage away from the populace and towards themselves.

The neural wiring of beliefs is what it is. We have to recognize that and move on.

Some people will be much faster in their adjustment process than others. (Notably, the Peak Prosperity tribe is populated with many fast-adjusters, which is unsurprising given the topics we cover…tough topics tend to attract fast adjusters and repel the rest)

To move past the deeply troubling information laid out before us requires us to be willing to endure a bit of turbulence. It’s the only way.

For you to navigate these troubling times safely and successfully, you’ll need to see as clearly as possible the true nature of the game actually being played. To see what the rules really are – not what you’ve been told they are, or what you wish or hope they are.

The Manipulation Underway

The data above strongly supports the conclusion that our national health managers don’t actually care about public health generally or your health specifically.

If indeed true, then the beliefs preventing most people from accepting this likely include:

• Wanting to believe that people are good (a biggie for most people)
  • Trust and faith in the medical system (really big)
  • Faith in authority (ginormous)
There are many other operative belief systems I could also list. But this is sufficient to get the ball rolling.

Picking just one, how hard would it be for someone to let go of, say, trust in the medical system?

That would be pretty hard in most cases.

First not trusting the medical system might mean having to wonder if a loved one might have died unnecessarily while being treated. Or realizing that you’re now going to have to research the living daylights out of every medical decision before agreeing to it. Or worrying that your medications might be more harmful to you over the long haul than helpful (which is true in many more cases than most appreciate). It might mean having your personal heroes dinged by suspicion – perhaps even your father or mother who worked in the medical profession. It would definitely require a complete reorientation away from being able to trust anything you read in a newspaper, or see on TV, about new pharmaceutical “breakthroughs”.

Trust, which is safe and warm and comforting, then turns into skepticism; which is lonelier and insists upon active mental involvement.

But, as always, hard work comes with benefits – with a healthy level of skepticism and involvement, the families of those recruited into the deadly UK RECOVERY trial could have looked at the proposed doses of HCQ (2,400 mg on day one! Toxic!) and said, “Not now, not ever!” and maybe have saved the life of their loved one.

Look at that tangled mess of undesirables that comes with unpacking that one belief: regret, uncertainty, shame, doubt, fallen idols, and vastly more additional effort. Are all up for grabs when we decide to look carefully at the actions of our national health managers during Covid.

Which is why most people simply choose not to look. It’s too hard.

I get it. I have a lot of compassion for why people choose not to go down that path. It can get unpleasant in a hurry.

But, just like choosing to ignore a nagging chest pain, turning away in denial has its own consequences.

The Coming 'Great Reset'

My coverage of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus) and Covid-19 (the associated disease) has led me to uncover some things that have made me deeply uncomfortable about our global and national 'managers'. Shameful things, really. Scary things in their implications for what we might reasonably expect (or not expect, more accurately) from the future.

Once we get past the shock of seeing just how patently corrupt they’ve been, we have to ask both What’s next? and What should I do?

After all, you live in a system whose managers either are too dumb to understand the Vitamin D data (very unlikely) or have decided that they’d rather not promote it to the general populace for some reason. It’s a ridiculously safe vitamin with almost zero downside and virtually unlimited upside.

Either they’re colossally dumb, or this is a calculated decision. They’re not dumb. So we have to ask: What’s the calculation being performed here? It’s not public safety. It’s not your personal health. So… What is it?

This is our line of questioning and observation. It’s like the short story by Arthur Conan Doyle in Silver Blaze that many of us informally know as “the case of the dog that didn’t bark”. As the story goes, because of a missing clue – a dog who remained silent as a murder was committed – this conclusion could be drawn: the dog was already familiar with the killer!

The silence around Vitamin D alone is extremely telling. It is the pharmacological dog that did not bark.

One true inference suggests others. Here, too, we can deduce from the near total silence around Vitamin D that the health managers would prefer not to talk about it. They don’t want people to know. That much is painfully clear.

Such lack of promotion (let alone appropriate study) of safe, effective treatments is a thread that, if tugged, can unravel the whole rug. The silence tells us everything we need to know.

Do they want people to suffer and die? I don’t know. My belief systems certainly hope not. Perhaps the death and suffering are merely collateral damage as they pursue a different goal – money, power, politics? Simply the depressing result of a contentious election year? More than that?

We’ve now reached the jumping off point where we may well find out just how far down the rabbit hole goes.

A massive grab for tighter control over the global populace is now being fast-tracked at the highest levels. Have you heard of the Great Reset yet?

If not, you soon will.

In Part 2: The Coming ‘Great Reset’ we lay out everything we know so far about the multinational proposal to transform nearly every aspect of global industry, commerce, trade, and social structure.

If you read on, be ready and willing to let go of cherished beliefs and to suspend what you know to be true. Because none of us has that in hand. It’s going to be a wild ride from here.

Something very big is afoot and I suspect that Covid-19 is merely an excuse providing cover for a much bigger power grab over the world’s wealth and peoples.

Click here to read Part 2 of this report (free executive summary, enrollment required for full access).

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/we-are-pawns-in-a-bigger-game-than-we-realize/

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6pzXrEBqR0

Asks the man who did more than most to promote that same nonsense and fear-mongering at the outset about something that has proven to be (and has always been known by many to be) no more dangerous than a bad flu.

• "It’s not an especially dangerous disease and it’s certainly not novel"
But in May.... "I'm here with a really important message about the coronavirus," Chris Martenson, one of the founders of the financial website Peak Prosperity, said at the beginning of a video entitled "Coronavirus Is Worse Than You've Been Told: Scientist Explains." "Unfortunately if you've been reading the news you've either been under-informed or misinformed about what this virus really is. It's a very serious thing," he continues. " "These narratives are incompatible. So which one should we pick?" Indeed. Shame on you.

https://youtu.be/SkJPDXrlP6w

Thank you Chris, an excellent, thoughtful piece. I appreciate the use of “health authority” rather than doctors to describe the rot in the system. It was the PhD’s, MD’s, RN’s etc…who did the good research on treatments and published it as well. Individuals in the medical system of all stripes (including 2-3 letter degrees) have been commodified and subjugated more than people seem to understand. My own docs are recommending vitamin D and C. They aren’t allowed to use the drug that dare not speak its name.

I think we have arrived at centralized control through monopolies in many of these systems; certainly in healthcare. I think your open discussion of the virus and change of opinion about its impact truly comes from a place of integrity and honesty. I hope at some point you will have further insights about China’s role in this process of reset, since the outbreak started there and interpretations of the early data on Covid may have been impacted by their overwhelming response to it.

The NHS home treatment guidelines, summarized: “rest, water, ibuprofen, and a teaspoon of honey if you have a cough.”
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/how-to-treat-symptoms-at-home/
It used to be said that, “The sun never sets on the British Empire.” Now, after 9 months of study on this virus, all the former Empire can offer its captive citizens is: “ibuprofen and a teaspoon of honey.” And water.
This is an argument against government-run healthcare that I never thought of before. If the sociopaths get put in charge, they can kill a whole lot of people really efficiently - by denying them cheap treatments that work.
Or simply by not telling them about it at all.
This didn’t happen by accident.

1 Like

@marmun
IMO, your accusation is nonsense. I know lots of people who were just as certain at the outset as you claim you were, but I have always held that certainty suspect. In each case I inquired into at the time I did not find persons who had reason and evidence to support their convictions that Covid was not highly serious; what I uncovered was cynical distrust of authorities as the foundation of their tightly held beliefs. But that’s far from rational. While a priori cynicism and distrust can lead to truth, it does not always do so and is not, itself, evidence. Much less is it confirmatory of anything. In the handful of cases I inquired into it wasn’t even particularly rational.
That’s why I find it totally meaningless that the cynical anti-authority partisans turned out to be far more correct than wrong. That they are is not evidence that they cultivated a better set of facts and possessed a more thorough understanding of science; rather, it is merely coincidental that the emergent facts roughly aligned with their untested but passionately embraced (usually political partisan-aligned) prejudice.
Being, in hindsight, coincidentally correct might feel good, but it is not a useful justification for their prior fact-agnostic rejection of the possibilities, nor does it explain away their off-handed dismissals of the value of examining the evidence as it emerged, and the drawing of provisional best practices from exploring the murky real-time developments.
It certainly doesn’t show evidence of a clearer mental process. When seeking truth is reduced to championing one or another highly-charged political agenda and its attached worldview, humanity in general and reason in particular are the longer-term casualties.

Asks the man who did more than most to promote that same nonsense and fear-mongering at the outset about something that has proven to be (and has always been known by many to be) no more dangerous than a bad flu.
  • "It’s not an especially dangerous disease and it’s certainly not novel"
But in May.... "I'm here with a really important message about the coronavirus," Chris Martenson, one of the founders of the financial website Peak Prosperity, said at the beginning of a video entitled "Coronavirus Is Worse Than You've Been Told: Scientist Explains." "Unfortunately if you've been reading the news you've either been under-informed or misinformed about what this virus really is. It's a very serious thing," he continues. " "These narratives are incompatible. So which one should we pick?" Indeed. Shame on you.
LOL It was a very serious thing back in May. State of the art was putting people on ventilators back then with a >50% lethality rate. We didn't know about ivermectin back then. Now we do. As the facts change, I change. What do you do?

I find it interesting that people in these comments are putting their trust in just any old youtube star to define their realities. For example, I have seen many people linking to AwakenWithJP’s videos that are sceptical about covid, this man as no scientific qualifications, he is a “holistic life coach” and a fucking comedian [sic] and people are making life decisions based on his opinion. Thank about that for a second!!

These are the same people who refuse to tell us how bad the Western Diet is.
Covid-19 has killed roughly 1.2 million people. Over the same period of time, the Western Diet has resulted in roughly 10.9 million deaths. Further, the comorbidities that increase the lethality of Covid-19 are all chronic conditions correlated to poor diet.
Put as simply as possible, the industries who have a vested interest in keeping you eating what you are now eating have vastly deeper pockets than Phillip Morris ever had.
This is also part of what is destroying the health of our planet:
https://www.humanesociety.org/sites/default/files/docs/hsus-report-agriculture-global-warming-and-climate-change.pdf
Finally, imagine what our economies would look like if 75% of our health care costs suddenly went away? In the US, that amounts to 2 trillion dollars per year.

I concur with sonicsam, I would not rely on treatments by anti-scientists, but on treatments scientifically proven through clinical trials. Nowadays I skip watching Chris’s videos after reading the blog narrative, too many alternative facts. Relying on supplements which are often of suspect quality is concerning also. And I see LesPhelps has commented on the govt recommended diets being harmful, so why believe scientists. The govt scientists do know what the proper diet is based on the current scientific knowledge, however how it comes out as USDA food pyramid is influenced by stake holders i.e. agricultural industries; it is a political process, science be damned, mostly.

I was wondering what sort of flak you’d get. We got “two brand-new unhappy members” within hours of your post. To me, this says: “over target.”
EDIT: make that 3…3 out of 11 posts! You really poked the beehive with this one.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/pharmacy/8-drugs-trump-has-been-given-for-his-covid-19-treatment.htmlThere are good studies on the supplements/OTC meds Chris recommends; the president took a few of them when he got Covid-including vitamin D and zinc.
DrBeen.com has excellent videos on this research and Peak Prosperity has consistently cited its sources as well. I think JP Sears is a smart, articulate man who is worried about infringement on basic human freedoms. Sometimes that point gets lost in his videos on Covid but that is my interpretation of his message. The video in this thread makes his point well albeit sarcastically.
@marmun Asks the man who did more than most to promote that same nonsense and fear-mongering at the outset about something that has proven to be (and has always been known by many to be) no more dangerous than a bad flu. "It’s not an especially dangerous disease and it’s certainly not novel" But in May.... "I'm here with a really important message about the coronavirus," Chris Martenson, one of the founders of the financial website Peak Prosperity, said at the beginning of a video entitled "Coronavirus Is Worse Than You've Been Told: Scientist Explains." "Unfortunately if you've been reading the news you've either been under-informed or misinformed about what this virus really is. It's a very serious thing," he continues. " "These narratives are incompatible. So which one should we pick?" Indeed. Shame on you.
Chris is a perfect example of someone who didn't know much about health topics like vitamin D or the corruption of Big Pharma, but has learned along the way and upgraded his perspective upon analysis of new data/info. My first post on this forum in mid-May asked "Chris, is the virus itself really the problem? Or is agendas?" I even provided some metaphysics:
The problem isn’t SARS-CoV-2 anymore, it’s the lies about health such as not informing appropriately about vitamin D, zinc, HCQ, vitamin C… as you inform about in the very same slide! While initially the nature of the threat may have been unclear, the virus is now being used as a cover for other agendas which are protected by those lies. If you’re afraid of it, you’re still buying into a certain level of fear, yet I think you haven’t explained why you think if we actually use what works that you’d be one of the symptomatic ones. In other words, what makes you think you’d notice any symptoms if you got it, much less experience long-lasting damage, when you are already taking the nutrients that will make your immune system competent? [...] So I don’t see why you would continue giving credence to the lockdown methodology when it’s clear that only tyrants are persisting in keeping the economy shut down and people under house arrest in the name of fighting the virus (while ignoring far more effective and logical methods as outlined above)… You seem to think the priorities of NZ were different than the UK because Jacinda Ardern is concerned for Kiwis’ health, rather than her being a tyrannical globalist puppet like so many others. The lack of conspiracy research shows. What’s more concerning though is the low degree of concern for freedom and individual rights and responsibilities caused by this lack of awareness of the control system and its agendas. Many of our “leaders” displaying incompetence are far more forgivable than our “leaders” who are simply following the orders of the agenda. Is the best leader the one who “saves” the most lives, or the one who takes away the least amount of freedom? Which one has longer-term effects? How many people will die or experience great hardship due to the measures taken by the globalist health mafia [“The Global Health Mafia Protection Racket” – must watch!] and puppet governments, using extremely harmful unproven methods while giving out false advice and threatening to force shady vaccine inoculations (in my country even threatening to kidnap and put asymptomatics in concentration camps)? I could go into the nature of death and how we are conditioned to fear it instead of embracing it as what we always used to know it is (and many cultures still do): the end of a cycle, the reentrance into the more primordial aspects of self or spirit realm or parent phase space, or 6th/7th density, whatever you wanna call it. Not to side with the agenda that several criminal governments have to use the coronavirus to get rid of as many old people as possible to help balance their budgets and create high levels of fear to advance control agendas, but it’s likely true that most of them would’ve likely preferred to have died of some fast-acting respiratory disease than a number of other diseases that are likely to hit you if you haven’t taken control of your own health into your own hands by that late age. For many being socially isolated away from their family for long periods or even their last days/weeks is also a pretty big downgrade, not an upgrade or a helpful gesture. If we were smart, we would welcome death, not fight it by any means possible at any cost. In one of your recent videos you said: “Whether by commission, omission or plain old ignorance, our media is failing us — it’s not probing as critically and deeply as it should to ensure the information it brings us is valid.” – Yeah, welcome to… the 1990’s? By now if you haven’t been observing the MSM to be deeply criminal you just haven’t been paying attention (to the right sources of information). If you’re a researcher, you’re a “conspiracy theorist”, and you should welcome the label given who uses it and where it comes from; while if you’re an MSM-created NPC official narrative believer, you’re buying into all sorts of absurdly false and kooky “conspiracy theories” like the “Russian collusion” hoax while being unaware of everything that’s really going on. So is the virus still the biggest problem? Or is the virus threat being overshadowed by the real issues (corporate legacy media corruption, government corruption, global health mafia corruption, information warfare, preventing Trump from winning the election, implementing a world government…)? Thanks for reading, kudos for the great work you’ve been doing. ??
Notice how at the end, after the criticism, I acknowledged the good work he had been doing? I didn't say "Shame on you" for disagreeing with me or not knowing what I know, I said keep up the good work that you're doing that will lead you to the truths I've described, just as I was led there. Start thinking more holistically: as Bashar says, it's usually "this AND that", not "this OR that". And how are you and Chris not in the same boat?   @sonicsam and @smah, let me turn that around on you:
@sonicsam I find it interesting that people in these comments are putting their trust in just any old youtube star to define their realities. For example, I have seen many people linking to AwakenWithJP's videos that are sceptical about covid, this man as no scientific qualifications, he is a "holistic life coach" and a fucking comedian [sic] and people are making life decisions based on his opinion. Thank about that for a second!!
I find it interesting that people in these comments are putting their trust in just any old corrupt Big Pharma-controlled government to define their realities. For example, I have seen many people linking to mainstream/corporate/pharma/NPC videos that are unskeptical about covid, who have scientific qualifications but fully and completely buy everything they're told, yet they are thoroughly discredited to their eternal shame and people are making life decisions based on their NPC opinion that is identical to that of every other NPC. Thank about that for a second!!
@smah I concur with sonicsam, I would not rely on treatments by anti-scientists, but on treatments scientifically proven through clinical trials. Nowadays I skip watching Chris’s videos after reading the blog narrative, too many alternative facts. Relying on supplements which are often of suspect quality is concerning also. And I see LesPhelps has commented on the govt recommended diets being harmful, so why believe scientists. The govt scientists do know what the proper diet is based on the current scientific knowledge, however how it comes out as USDA food pyramid is influenced by stake holders i.e. agricultural industries; it is a political process, science be damned, mostly.
I concur with independent researchers, I would not rely on treatments by establishment scientists, but on treatments scientifically proven through clinical trials and vast anecdotal evidence. Nowadays I skip watching TV and reading the enslaving official narrative, too many fake facts and ignoring of the actual facts. Relying on medical interventions which are often of suspect quality is concerning also. And I see LesPhelps has commented on the govt recommended diets being harmful, so I'm going to absurdly conflate "scientists" in general with corrupt government-pharma career scientists. The govt scientists do know what the proper diet is based on the current scientific knowledge, however how it comes out as USDA food pyramid is influenced by stake holders i.e. agricultural industries; it is a political process, science be damned, mostly. Yep, the "food pyramid" is totally inverted. If your base is carbs, and worse yet grains full of antinutrients and GI irritants (and even worse, GMO and glyphosate), of course you're gonna end up with huge health problems. That's the whole point.

Probably one of the hardest steps for most people to take along the road to wisdom. Letting go of that means taking responsibility, it means letting go of the child in you and finally becoming an adult.
I went through the ringer with both my parents watching them get sick, seek help from a parasitical medical establishment, and then finally die [ probably worse off than they would have been without it ].
Its just the reality we live in but its scary so people would rather cling to the fantasy; “the medical establishment exists to keep you healthy, if you get sick you’ll go the the doctor and he’ll make you better.”
The medical establishment exists to make money, if you get sick they can SOMETIMES help. Quite often they can’t. At some point you have to accept the fact that you’re mortal. You’re going to die, and there isnt anything that anybody in the world can do about it even if they wanted to [ and they dont ].
This can be extrapolated to every institution and construct of society;
The police [ though generally decent enough people ] are flawed human beings who do terrible things with the power we give them.
The courts are unfair and many innocent people get sent to prison ALL THE TIME.
The schools are indoctrination centers
The media is fake politically motivated propaganda
The banks cannot be trusted with our money
Etc, etc, etc
Maybe its worse now than its ever been. Maybe becoming an adult means we finally realize how messed up everything is.

Thank you Chris. This article was good work.

Chris, I think you may be assuming too much intelligence and evil on the part of the “authorities”. I work in a large government organization and my experience is that nearly everyone is intelligent and well-meaning–however the organization as a whole is idiotic and manages to screw up virtually everything. I think that’s true of virtually every large group of people. As for the individual scientists, consider hubris. You assume they “know” vitamin D etc is effective. They might have seen some evidence of that but remember their entire career, and likely self worth and worldview, is centered around the medical equivalent of a heroic journey to the moon. “We can do so much better with all our knowledge and technology!” Think of all the ridiculous techno gadgets we have on the market that do a worse job than their manual equivalents that have been around hundreds of years and cost a fraction. Hubris. “Science!, progress!, out with the old and in with the new!” John Michael Greer often opines on “progress” being the modern secular religion. We worship it, assume society will always progress upward to the stars, and anyone who thinks otherwise is basically shunned as a heretical doomer. Religion bypasses logical reasoning, which isn’t bad in and of itself since logic isn’t exactly soul-building or spiritually satisfying, but when you conflate religious beliefs with logic and mundane reality you have a problem, and I think that is what has happened with many mainstream professionals.

Jamie Mason-
I’d agree with your perspective, except for all of the trials that were constructed to test a 7-day treatment, but the trial won’t finish until mid-2021. This wasn’t the exception, it was the rule.
Likewise, for the trials that are structured to fail in a hundred different clever ways.
Take Fauci. He knows vitamin-D is important. He takes it himself. Meanwhile, there are no national treatment guidelines whatsoever about vitamin-D. “Just go home and hope things improve.”
When we’ve had study after study describing how a big chunk of the US population is vitamin-D deficient. Especially blacks and latinos, who - just by happenstance - happen to be dying in much higher numbers.
Sorry. I don’t buy it. He just isn’t that stupid.
Remdesivir. How did that horribly ineffective-yet-expensive drug get approved? It doesn’t even work.
Sorry again. It doesn’t pass even the simplest sniff test.

Its just the reality we live in but its scary so people would rather cling to the fantasy; "the medical establishment exists to keep you healthy, if you get sick you'll go the the doctor and he'll make you better."
"Medicine, the only profession that labors incessantly to destroy the reason for its existence." -- James Bryce  
Chris, I think you may be assuming too much intelligence and evil on the part of the "authorities". I work in a large government organization and my experience is that nearly everyone is intelligent and well-meaning--however the organization as a whole is idiotic and manages to screw up virtually everything.
Is your organization a high target for influence-seeking interests? The smaller/irrelevant the organization, government or not, the less likely or the slower it will become corrupt. Your impression doesn't apply to larger organizations over time.

I’ve been following Chris’ videos from the beginning, and thank him with all my heart for his research and keeping us up with the various studies. I was never “afraid” of the virus, but was prepared to take it seriously enough to get masks early on, and stay out of crowds (had a deep pantry already, was already on vitamin D and a decent diet). Following the research on PP meant that, over time, I became even less worried about the virus provided we all just kept to the simple and superficial inconveniences of masking and spacing and basic hygiene. The one thing I absolutely would not have wanted to do was infect someone else, who might be more vulnerable, or hand it on to another yet again.
I agree that the “top” levels of the medical hierarchy must have known more than they were saying - God knows how they justified their approach to themselves, except that an amazing number of people are complete idiots about human relationships, both private and inter-group - like, lying is ever a good idea. But certainly, for some at least, money was at the root of it. Always has been.
I do think that the medical establishment “down on the ground” - your local GP etc, are most likely as much a victim of this colossal mess as the rest of us. In the meantime, places like PP are a rich resource of those who want to think for themselves, and are content to hold a variety of incompatible possibilities in mind until actual proof starts to come in.
I’ve seen in our own community, how economic distress has not been a necessary outcome - mutual support and finding ways to manage the rearrangements has kept everyone going. Even some good has come from it - lives restructured in healthier ways.
Not trying to sound like a Pollyanna here, but the fact remains, the one thing you can control is your own narrative. Base it on the best information you can get - and PP is a great source - and keep learning.
Thanks to all here. I may not be around as much for awhile, but will lurk until I can return properly. Salud!