Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

Opinion:
1: agree
2: After a major shock to body , body does not look exactly same.
3: Any info from official sources is suspect.
BUT if it plays out as you say, you could be right.
BUT if the media and authorities “ignore” the “parents” then it may be a set up.

Good work,

Regards,
k

Yes, I’m all for the “hard questions until Greg says something that makes sense.”

Here’s one thing we need to clear up:

And here’s another idea…

… Crooks is actually a patsy/doofus. He’s never done anything like this before, obviously. He’s been groomed. Trump gets on the stage and doofus is still wandering about clueless unable to find a way on the roof. What a moron! Greg is forced to leave his post, hustle over to a window or a door and communicate to doofus/Crooks/patsy that it’s time and he’s got to get on the roof by heading into the alcove where there’s a pre-cased and relatively easy way to get there. But, somebody may notice! So Greg then wanders down to the front “door 9” of AGR6 asking the two circulating beat cops to meet him there. They hustle over there. By the time he relays his “concerns” about doofus, it’s too late for this pair of patrol officers to hoof it all the way back around to the west side to see or prevent Crooks from getting on the roof.

Thoughts?

6 Likes

This view from one of the bodycams should explain that perspective from the second floor window.

2 Likes

They screwed up by not making sure all 3 sniper positions were manned for the entirety of the day…Butler was in charge and Beaver took orders from them…Butler communicated with the SS about planning for the event…so did Beaver tell Butler that one of the ESU snipers was leaving @4pm…20 minutes before the time Trump was supposed to arrive at the show ground when overwatch is most important

3 Likes

Apart from minimizing the number of people, another technique central plotters use to minimize detections and confessions is to have people work toward the plan without knowing that they are - “need to know” basis. Thus

• the woman riding a horse with a massive Trump flag back and forth across the southern face of AGR 6
  • the guy with the same build and clothing as Crooks walking around the western side of AGR 6

could have been paid by an unsuspicious person. A horse-riding school, e.g., could have put out an ad to hire someone for the rally to ride around a horse in that location, and give out “horse riding classes” business cards to anyone who asked about the horse. The woman riding the horse would not be aware of any assassination plot, but did distract bystanders (including D Stewart, Greg Smith) away from looking at the first floor face of AGR 6, where some suppose second shooter may have been.

3 Likes

@bigtim

From FBI update July 29, 2024

• the weapon was purchased legally in 2013 by the subject’s father & investigation has shown it was legally transferred to Crooks last year from his father.
1 Like

The first response shown here came before the second. It appears to me they had somebody to take over for Woods but that fell through somehow.

Added: or were Woods and Nicol splitting that watch?

1st floor windows of 2 story AGR building @cmartenson
This image shows the 1st floor windows. Anyone in these would be presumably looking at people’s ankles and knees. It would be a tactically inane position, with no visibility, obstacles everywhere, and vulnerable to attack. It doesn’t line up in my view with the image you posted which to me appears to be 2nd floor of the two options.

Looking out over the POV over the rifle, looks like about 6’ over the heads of people which is consistent with the 2nd floor and not the 1st floor.

3 Likes

More M’s …

Jackson Township Police:

• Chris Miller, officer
  • Dan Mikulan, officer

Cranberry Township Police:

• Kevin Meyer, chief
  • Chuck Mascellino, Lt., Patrol Div., Commander, Support Services
2 Likes

Washington Post…

so Nicol is not looking out of the door 9 window to see any approaching Leo’s to inform, he is looking elsewhere…or is it that he heard the radio transmission…

and the WTF is this about…at 18:12…Nicol being a square feeling Blue …

3 Likes

Sure does resemble the guy waiting outside for GN at 8pm, on the picnic tables.

Good writeup. I will add their goals:

• Throw the election into turmoil, giving only 2 options: Biden/Harris or the rat race food fight over at the RNC with a last minute RINO pick. Both would just be more deep state, MIC spending and more escalation of wars.
  • Ban of the AR15 and all other “assault weapons.” Many Trumpers and RINOs would maybe even conceed.

A bit ironic seeing as how you keep asserting your data-free view of the world is the correct one.

If you want to be persuasive around here you’re going to have to dig in and provide something more than “trust me, bro, I see it differently.”

5 Likes

Whoa. 86 casings?!?

Glad you’re still with us, @bubbalobob

4 Likes

I already posted another instance of the same tool being carried around and you didn’t think it was weird. Why was the first interaction weird to you? Because “trust me bro, it’s sus, it just is”? I don’t get it.

Some comments to further support your point of GN’s odd alleged and observed behaviors:

6pm. That’s where GN allegedly is, we have no proof.

6:05pm. The message about Sheetz as direction is suspicious. It’s a 10-minute walk from AGR 6, Crooks could have gone to so many other places in that direction. And if GN was so keen to watch Crooks, he should have seen Crooks hook into the back interior grounds of AGR, and reported so specifically. It does not make sense for GN to allege to be so personally interested in Crooks (abandoning his post) and then not look a few extra seconds and note Crooks’ direction of travel from the northwestern picnic table involved a turn east.

6:06. There is no evidence of this allegation - that GN left AGR - other than in the BC post-action report, which would have been generated based on testimony of GN himself. Not credible, as the source of info is the person with incentive to omit, deflect, misdirect, were he doing something else than alleged. The videos of dashcam on east of, D Stewart south of, and Greg Smith’s wife west of, AGR 6 just before shooting show no Greg Nicol outside.

6:13pm. Not just in that video, in the D Stewart video he goes to the southeastern corner of AGR and chats, relaxed, gun down then holstered, exposed to the roof, while at the same time a bunch of local LEOs have their guns and rifles pointed to the roof, tense, hesitant to climb, not knowing if there is a zero risk of being shot. Greg Nicol seems to know the risk is over - how does he know? And why is he not telling those LEOs?

4 Likes

There’s a small window in here…the dash cam arrives at 6:09

Greg could have opened the door and spoken with a pair of uniformed patrol on foot between 6:06 and 6:09

We should all be on the hunt for any sighting of Greg within that timeframe.

3 Likes

In bold…this is the PP way.

Secondarily, I sure hope that when they finally reveal the contents of Crooks’ backpack it’s discovered that he had a variety of hair care products, a brush, and a Makita battery-operated hair dryer in there.

:wink:

2 Likes

Bwahaha and a hairdryer!

@cmartenson
Plausible and I’ll add to the theory: GN radioed others Crooks was seen heading north toward the gas station (toward some other cops’ location) as I understand it. That’s 1/4 miles away. Talk about a diversion! That’s not plausible given the timeline as we know it because Crooks was next spotted on the roof I believe at 6:07 or 6:08 (there are reports 6:02, and 6:08) so it’s unclear.

If we are to believe Nicols version, he was watching Crooks around 6pm or so, at that NW picnic table, until Crooks “disappeared.” Well there’s not really anywhere to go but NW around the building, or into the alcove to the N. Then right onto the roof at 6:07 or so. He’s seen on the roof around that time.

So Nicols (being a trained sniper, spotter, with excellent vision and observation skills) should have seen Crooks go right into that alcove. To a normal law enforcement officer who knows there’s nothing in that alcove but roof access points, that should have raised alarm bells and all-hands to corner Crooks in that alcove. Nicols, scanning the horizon, would have seen Crooks scaling the wall in moments. But instead, Nicols runs down stairs and chases a ghost.

Not plausible. Because we know (strong evidence) Crooks left the picnic table and went right into that alcove and accessed the roof.

2 Likes