Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

Maybe he brushed his hair to keep it out of eyes.

This might have been obvious to everyone, but I don’t know anything about all these police and pseudo-military groups, so I’m still figuring out who’s who.

This guy is apparently Ryan Slack, with Butler ESU (from Cranberry Township Staff Directory • Police Department)

It helps me to know how members of different groups look. If we take notes about the Butler people we see outside in uniform, it may help us know who to focus on.

1 Like

Why did you mention that he spoke with Crooks? Wouldn’t this also work if they had pre-organised a time?

I think the idea is that they had pre-organized a time, but then it seemed like Crooks needed a tad more encouragement. I think everyone’s intuition is saying that it’s much too big of a coincidence that Nicol left his post for no good reason at the same time as Crooks decided to launch his attack in the spot where Nicol would see him if he was at his post.

1 Like

I meant …

1. On that day, lack of communication by SS command with local LEOs, and with SS snipers
  2. Since then, lack of communication by SS with local LEO about what happened … debriefings etc

I did some more work trying to track more candidates for M, the Butler sniper.

I start my work from this quote:

The Zelienople Police Department is proud to have three active members in the Butler County ESU.
Other participating agencies include: Adams Township Police, Butler City Police, Butler Township Police, Cranberry Township Police, Jackson Township Police, Penn Township Police, Saxonburg Borough Police, and the Slippery Rock Borough Police.

Then I went through each organization trying to find their directory. If I found it, I looked for people whose surname starts with M. For all the M’s, I did a bunch of Google searches to see if they might be associated with ESU.

If I crossed people out, it means I couldn’t find any indication of being associated with ESU.

4 Likes

The Adams Township Police Department was at the rally for Adams Township for sure.

I think all of us here on PP would agree that the story makes no sense with respect to GN or the other sniper. Several different versions have been told which is suspicious in of itself. If as Greg Smith says a sniper was in that west window and did nothing during the shooting then obviously that’s a problem. If both of them left for extended period of time Without a real explanation that’s a problem if Greg Nicol left for that critical time then why didn’t the other sniper hear all the people yelling that he’s on the roof. Those snipers should be on leave without administrative pay and should be investigated.

If Congress doesn’t understand it, maybe Chris should get in touch with one of the congressman

3 Likes

It’s a disgrace, this style of investigation would just be expected of a 3rd world country! But maybe we have to bitterly face it, the institutions of the USA have reached the level of a 3rd world country after 3,5 years Biden/Harris…

1 Like

The USA has turned into a Banana Republic, the Law-Fare against Trump shows it…

2 Likes

@vegaspatriot
It’s not the Building you circled. It’s the one just beside on the east (FOP).

Here is the full video from the guy walking out of the door.
Judicial Watch :balance_scale: auf X: „BREAKING: @JudicialWatch obtained new body cam footage from the Trump assassination attempt. @TomFitton https://t.co/DzA4MlOhPS“ / X

1 Like

It’s like a maze, they want to cause confusion. As long as the people responsible are still in charge of the investigation, the story keeps changing.

2 Likes

There are now reports that the Butler SWAT team had a friendly sniper stationed in the oversight area of the Butler sniper in building 2 and that he fired the eighth shot which disabled Crooks.

would you like to link those reports…thanks

I think this is mostly what people are talking about on the ninth shot (I think he meant to say ninth).

1 Like

i thought he may have got it muddled, and i believe we know where the person was located, and that the shot missed Crooks but hit his riffle…

Yes- I meant to refer to the ninth shot and I was referring to the report by Congressman Clay Higgins.

2 Likes

Hi Vegas, i think you will find all 3 photo’s are by Greg Nicol and are from the same window…

2 Likes

BOMBSHELL REPORT: Thomas Crooks body was CREMATED just 10 day’s after Trump’s ass*ssination attempt…

"Nobody knew this until until August 5, including the Butler County Coroner, Law Enforcement, Sheriff, etc.

Butler County Coroner technically had legal authority over the body and revealed he WOULD NEVER release the body to the family for cremation or burial without the FBI’s consent.

What’s so obvious is the obvious fakes going on to confuse, distract, add to the FBI narrative. Don’t be fooled by obvious either on purpose or for click money like Cullen. Example remember when the water tower was a shooter location. Now we know it wasn’t. Use your critical thinking list, first impression, and what they do not what they say. Lots of weird incriminating behavior here. Another is incompetence confused with intention. Exaggerate what you see 1000 times to get the answer, Reverse what is said to get their motive, look for things that should be there and aren’t, look for things that are there and shouldn’t be there. And most of all speak up here. You might be right, it wasn’t crooks but this Yaeger bomb guy. That’s a strange angle maybe there were two independent snipers there and the other didn’t make it to his firing position…open mind too. Glenn

4 Likes