Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

I think the idea is that they had pre-organized a time, but then it seemed like Crooks needed a tad more encouragement. I think everyone’s intuition is saying that it’s much too big of a coincidence that Nicol left his post for no good reason at the same time as Crooks decided to launch his attack in the spot where Nicol would see him if he was at his post.

1 Like

I meant …

1. On that day, lack of communication by SS command with local LEOs, and with SS snipers
  2. Since then, lack of communication by SS with local LEO about what happened … debriefings etc

I did some more work trying to track more candidates for M, the Butler sniper.

I start my work from this quote:

The Zelienople Police Department is proud to have three active members in the Butler County ESU.
Other participating agencies include: Adams Township Police, Butler City Police, Butler Township Police, Cranberry Township Police, Jackson Township Police, Penn Township Police, Saxonburg Borough Police, and the Slippery Rock Borough Police.

Then I went through each organization trying to find their directory. If I found it, I looked for people whose surname starts with M. For all the M’s, I did a bunch of Google searches to see if they might be associated with ESU.

If I crossed people out, it means I couldn’t find any indication of being associated with ESU.

4 Likes

The Adams Township Police Department was at the rally for Adams Township for sure.

I think all of us here on PP would agree that the story makes no sense with respect to GN or the other sniper. Several different versions have been told which is suspicious in of itself. If as Greg Smith says a sniper was in that west window and did nothing during the shooting then obviously that’s a problem. If both of them left for extended period of time Without a real explanation that’s a problem if Greg Nicol left for that critical time then why didn’t the other sniper hear all the people yelling that he’s on the roof. Those snipers should be on leave without administrative pay and should be investigated.

If Congress doesn’t understand it, maybe Chris should get in touch with one of the congressman

3 Likes

It’s a disgrace, this style of investigation would just be expected of a 3rd world country! But maybe we have to bitterly face it, the institutions of the USA have reached the level of a 3rd world country after 3,5 years Biden/Harris…

1 Like

The USA has turned into a Banana Republic, the Law-Fare against Trump shows it…

2 Likes

@vegaspatriot
It’s not the Building you circled. It’s the one just beside on the east (FOP).

Here is the full video from the guy walking out of the door.
Judicial Watch :balance_scale: auf X: „BREAKING: @JudicialWatch obtained new body cam footage from the Trump assassination attempt. @TomFitton https://t.co/DzA4MlOhPS“ / X

1 Like

It’s like a maze, they want to cause confusion. As long as the people responsible are still in charge of the investigation, the story keeps changing.

2 Likes

There are now reports that the Butler SWAT team had a friendly sniper stationed in the oversight area of the Butler sniper in building 2 and that he fired the eighth shot which disabled Crooks.

would you like to link those reports…thanks

I think this is mostly what people are talking about on the ninth shot (I think he meant to say ninth).

1 Like

i thought he may have got it muddled, and i believe we know where the person was located, and that the shot missed Crooks but hit his riffle…

Yes- I meant to refer to the ninth shot and I was referring to the report by Congressman Clay Higgins.

2 Likes

Hi Vegas, i think you will find all 3 photo’s are by Greg Nicol and are from the same window…

2 Likes

BOMBSHELL REPORT: Thomas Crooks body was CREMATED just 10 day’s after Trump’s ass*ssination attempt…

"Nobody knew this until until August 5, including the Butler County Coroner, Law Enforcement, Sheriff, etc.

Butler County Coroner technically had legal authority over the body and revealed he WOULD NEVER release the body to the family for cremation or burial without the FBI’s consent.

What’s so obvious is the obvious fakes going on to confuse, distract, add to the FBI narrative. Don’t be fooled by obvious either on purpose or for click money like Cullen. Example remember when the water tower was a shooter location. Now we know it wasn’t. Use your critical thinking list, first impression, and what they do not what they say. Lots of weird incriminating behavior here. Another is incompetence confused with intention. Exaggerate what you see 1000 times to get the answer, Reverse what is said to get their motive, look for things that should be there and aren’t, look for things that are there and shouldn’t be there. And most of all speak up here. You might be right, it wasn’t crooks but this Yaeger bomb guy. That’s a strange angle maybe there were two independent snipers there and the other didn’t make it to his firing position…open mind too. Glenn

4 Likes

exactly right… this is not exact science and depends on highly unpredictable circumstances and parameters…

and even tracing back where the sound may have originated from seems to require an initial location…

so, if you know the location it may confirm that you are right and if you do not know the location, it may show there is some offset…

people

• swear by the correctness of their holy models (I am no different in that respect, even though I do not elevate my model to the holiness level :wink: ) but most
  • do not consider that their models depend on highly unknown parameters that are very variable and unpredictable, e.g., where was the microphone located, how many people/buildings/trees/cars/… were close that may have influenced the registration… even battery charge and processing capacity of the device registering the audio may have an impact!
  • assume that the outcomes of their models are correct (me is guilty on this one too) and authoritative such that they can be used to permanently confirm or dismiss the relevance of other observations or viewpoints

what makes my approach different is that I work in full transparency: everybody who wants to give it a go can look at my kml file and play around with it themselves and provide me with feedback, which I welcome and will happily integrate!

so far, I have gotten feedback from two people who asked for some clarifications, and I was happy to provide them with all the necessary input and response.

one of these people noticed that the rally area floor plan that I was using did not “exactly match” some pictures used here and in the media. this is why I am so happy with your efforts of providing us with your drone footage!
In the next iteration of my kml file, I will be using this as it is the most authoritative layout imaginable due to the full coverage of the rally area and the vertical angle looking straight down, which is essential for the best possible accuracy…

when I see that people take two guesstimated points in 3d space (namely Trump’s ear location and the corner of the right bleacher) and use these two points to swear by the correctness of the line that connects these two points and identify the intersection of that line as the location of the shooter (within a couple of inches left/right and up/down), I get very sad because:

• the official height of Trump is not even known, so can only be assumed
  • from my perspective, Trump’s ear was grazed horizontally at the top part of the outer curve of his ear, and I see many people assume he was grazed or even pierced halfway his ear… who on earth would be able to determine the exact height of his ear on that very moment? but still, that exact point is sworn by and used to determine or evaluate allegedly accurate shooter positions
  • the same remark applies to the location where the railing of the right bleachers were hit: where exactly was it hit, what was the ground level where that bleacher was located, what exact height and coordinates match the grazing or bullet impact, etc, but still this “exact point” is used for all the calculations of which the outcome is admired and assumed to be exact…
  • no ballistic coefficient, no muzzle velocity, no bullet weight, no vertical drop or horizontal drift is taken into account, only a fixed offset is applied to shift the outcome of the prediction model

the bottom line is that you are totally right: not only is the sound analysis no hard science, the other things that are calculated are not scientific either!

I hope there will come some more transparency about all these models, because corroborating each others results and finetuning inputs is not very present at this moment…

meanwhile, I am adding ballistic trajectories to my kml file such that we can take wind speed, muzzle velocity, bullet weight and shooting angle/zeroing distance into account when shooting from any location that makes sense…

1 Like

Obvious lie they didn’t have body cameras turned on, no communications, radios…!

2 Likes

The hair is different, but the forehead shapes seem different too.

Crooks forehead is very prominently rounded.

The shooter with the seemingly combed hair in the video has what appears to be a flatter forehead shape that slants back towards the skull.

2 Likes