Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

If you promise to be nice, I’ll share this with you. It’s part of a larger project of mine.

4 Likes

2nd Story E Window could have direct aim at Crooks and if that wasn’t good enough could have stepped outside on roof of Bld 3

If we really want to move faster I think we need a secretary for this investigation. We also need categories so that people can follow along, and add without the whole thread being so haphazard.

Categories could include
Videos

Analytics

Maps

Pics

News articles

Theories

Facts

Questions

5 Likes

keep doing your great work Vegas…its much appreciated

Exactly what I am saying.

Greg Nicol and the guy on the picnic table seem to know each other. But a problem with the idea that he’s “M” (the Butler sniper) is that IIRC, he comes into the dashcam video from the left (south) and enters and exits AGR 6 a few times. What I expect to see is somebody exiting AGR 6 that we never saw go in.

The problem is that the dashcam video is very long and boring and there’s no way to cheat (you can’t just listen, you have to watch). I wish we had some facial recognition system that would watch and know what entities appear when.

1 Like

Crooks did not have a bike. That belonged to a traveling guy that police detained.

2 Likes

I agree. We’re getting nowhere fast. I requested the same a few days ago. I’m following 3 or 4 of the supposed sound expert guys, and they can’t agree on anything. I’m starting to think this scientific echo data isn’t so scientific.

3 Likes

we know that…but at the time ESU members took a photo of it because it aroused their suspicion enough to leave the south facing window and take a picture…and i am guessing, but i believe that it was Woods text saying there was someone at the picnic table and a car parked that had sneaked in that made Niccol go and look after Woods left…it shows he was doing his job properly, keeping an eye out…he wasnt in charge in that building, that was the Boulder ESU guy…what we cant understand is his actions later, when he was alarmed at what he saw with Crooks, and lost his head and abandoned his post as the president was walking on stage

Echoes are a different subject from TDOA, still different from the snickboom stuff. It’s all valuable, all meaningful, but just difficult, especially when the data is so bad.

Please never lose sight of the fact that the FBI stole all the evidence and refuses to do an investigation, so we do what they should have done, except that we have to expend 1,000,000 times as much energy to find out the same stuff. It’s like we’re trying to solve a murder while shackled.

From this CNN article.

“He knows you guys are up there,” Woods wrote. Authorities now believe that was the first time law enforcement placed eyes on Crooks.

Nicol thought little of the text at the time, he said. Nor did he immediately connect it to a slightly built, long haired young man he saw sitting below the window where he was stationed at AGR about 45 minutes later.

‘Could it have been avoided?’ Local cops detail breakdown in efforts to stop Trump’s would-be assassin | CNN Politics

1 Like

yep…and it shows that the ESU guys werent just sitting at their riffles looking through the scope, it shows they were active, moving to collect information and record and disseminate it…but once Trump arrives on scene, his sole responsibility should be to remain at post, and comunicate what he sees…the command is responsible for officers investigating things at that point…Nicol wandering of was just plain stupid

1 Like

So, did Crooks pull in and then leave and go park his car at Sheetz and then walk back??

Shouldn’t there be AGR security footage of this?

Or…maybe they thought he parked there, but hadn’t. Maybe they just assumed he parked in the east lot because he was at the picnic table on the east side?

He is shown walking in without his book bag so he must’ve brought it prior to the video showing him walk in or I guess it’s possibly brought it on a second trip

1 Like

The drawing posted here earlier have been revised. Please go here for the better versions:

2 Likes

Maybe I missed it, but I am under the impression that neither Nichol nor the Butler sniper’s body cams were on. Occam’s Razor would say one body cam turned off could possibly have a rational explanation, but both turned off is probable cause. This calls for an internal affairs investigation at the very least. This should be viewed as possible conspiracy to assassinate a former President/Candidate and scrutinized, investigated and IMHO prosecuted with all the zeal Americans deserve. Turned off police body cams should be a crime when it “hampers/tampers” with felony justice.

1 Like

Thats a good point…where was the back pac, and i cant imagine he walked in with his drone in his hand, so did he use the same backpac then…so how many times did he go to and from the AGR building…

Please never forget the whole point of a sniper is to just sit and wait. Ya don’t walk around and make arrests and talk to people. Nicole should’ve been in his Nest.

4 Likes

i don’t remember Nicol having a body cam on when he exited the building through door 9, and i am not sure if he would even be supposed to…

1 Like

Go to the 4:25 mark of this video about an interview with eyewitness Jon Malis. If that was Crooks, we have a better idea of where he parked beyond the reported “near the rally.”

Trump assassination attempt: Gunman spotted walking on roof before shooting | Banfield – NewsNation (newsnationnow.com)