Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

Those towers are on the Farm Show property (Southwest of AGR). Go to the 3:34 mark on this video I droned for @howdoiknowthisinfo yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqz5SAbYDjU

6:44 on this drone footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuiqTF5NBO0

Looking at my footage in the second video that’s the tower farthest to the west.

1 Like

Here are some images of Kevin Mikulan, from July 2024 when promoted to lieutenant:

He may or may not be the Butler ESU sniper partner of Greg Nicol in the over-watch duty.
The buddy of Greg Nicol seen at the end of the Judicial Watch Dropbox video 10 looks somewhat similar, but older, heavier, and has a shaved head and face:

He also has been hypothesized as the Butler ESU sniper who partnered with Greg Nicol.

4 Likes

We have to always remember that mono-graphic photography, images, are very misleading when it comes of depth perception… Always refer back to the video footage or 3D image pairs, taken off video footage as the camera is moved sideways providing our eyes the stereographic information which produces depth perception…
Some good drone footage from SpaGuy provides those views, and there may be some image-pairs found in cellphone footage, where side-to-side level-movement of the camera keeps the subject nearly stationary in the frame… Stereo-photomaker software can align images… But you can do it manually with two side-by-side paint-windows and a screenshot. Viewable with a stereo viewing device…

If there was another person involved, at any one of multiple roof locations, where did he go?? If anyone saw modification or alteration to the far east roof area of building 6, at the east portico’s facade, where there is a strange opening and a large smudge, then we may have some evidence to build upon… Or, if video is found of people-activity on the far roof of building 1, where the north roof surface is concealed by a facade, then a shot line might show overlapping fire, but it seems that audio analysis excludes shots from behind… That leaves a tricked-out stealth position as a far fetched possibility, unless evidence is discovered, such as the 90-off sights on the shootes weapon, which he apperase to never had time to use… Why were they there? Was it to set up the capability to exchange a weapon which had to be used from a position where 90-off sights were needed, such as through bathroom vent louvers?? There appear to be a candidate location with a tight line to the stage and beyond to the center of the far bleachers… Here is the image of that vent during the shooting activity… Does it look normal??

Are we being distracted from demanding an explanation for why a tactical assault from the west side was not initiated?? A 3D image pair of that assault path is in an earlier post, so i’ll just put the vent image here, but don’t be distracted from searching for west side body cam footage, which may entirely reveal malicious intent to not engage & neutralize the gunman… A sharp shooting grandma could have been hoisted into that concealed location to get The-Drop on the perp…

1 Like

I saw what might have been this guy on the facebook post with both pictures of himself and Crock saying, It isn’t me. I have never been able to find it again.

I don’t believe I answered your questions so here goes:

1. I have the ridge as 5" high.
  2. I have the center of Crooks rifle barrel 2.25" above the ridge.
  3. Crooks tip of barrel is 40’-8" from the east end of the building with Crooks’ body 39’ from the end.
  4. The 2nd shooter’s rifle barrel is 6’-4" lower than Crooks and approximately 42’ away from Crooks, but 40’-8" in front of Crooks.
    The Vent is approximately 51’-7" from the east end of the building.
  5. Trumps ear is 2’-9.3" below Crooks rifle barrel and approx. 495’ away.
  6. The top of the south bleacher is 2’-1" below Crooks rifle barrel and approximately 80’ past Trump.

All these dimensions should have a 3% +/- of uncertainty on them. Except the vertical elevations to Trump and the bleacher which could be off 25% because I do not believe we have good data on elevations.

Anything else?

2 Likes

These have been revised (the last time I hope):

3 Likes

I don’t think that is the right vent. It was this one:

2 Likes

There is that one video from TMZ where you can see black fragments of something flying in the air. I always thought it was pieces of his head but that could have been pieces of his gun. I agree though in body cam you don’t see anything around him. I always thought possibly that 9th shot maybe hit him because he had stopped shooting. I started just assuming it just startled him. I guess the 9th shot did hit him. I just don’t understand if the shooter was Crooks why would they cremate him and then clean up the crime scene? Is this another look here not there. As in getting us to start looking for a 2nd shooter instead of focusing on who exactly is to blame for all this.

2 Likes

Here is a better view seen in Spa Guy’s aerial footage. At the 5:52 mark he his drone is on the west side of the building below that window.

2 Likes

Fantastic, thank you for the transparency, very important to have along with the diagrams.

1 Like

The vent-Trump line ends up closer than does the roof ridge-Trump line to the known endpoint of the bullet, the top railing (not side railing) near the corner of bleacher.

2 Likes
2 Likes

And why do we still not know who the Butler Cty counter sniper next to GN was or if HE was wearing a body cam? The more info that comes out the more questions.

2 Likes

Commenter (or someone before him) may have identified the Butler sniper previously unknown @cmartenson

I’d say it’s a 95%+ match both straight on and profile. Kevin Mikulan
Same nose, eye sockets, mouth straight on. Look at the picture of him in blue uniform (younger), in the body armor with helmet doing traffic control, and on the picnic table in the exact same pose, same smile or pursed lips.
Same profile forehead, nose, similar mouth, same right ears same chin on profile.
Same general build, solid, stocky, muscular, thick neck.

My only reservation is he looks much different with dark hair.

6 Likes

hello Rough Country Gypsy,

would you happen to know the “horizontal field of view” (HFOV in degrees) or the “focal length” in mm of your drone’s camera?

thanks!

Wooow! You got lots of extra pictures, what looks strange is that this is Kevin Mikulan on July 7-8, 2024, with beard and full head of hair.

Five days later, for the Trump rally, he shaves his beard and head, just for a style change??? Is he trying to hide?

Interesting connection to Massachusetts … though the Mikulan family seems to have been based in PA since the 1930’s at least (obituary of possible grandfather, age discrimination suit of possible father), his LinkedIn (based in Zenieople, PA) indicates the graduated from the University of Massachusetts, and Maine earlier … kinda far … and Intelius indicates no Kevin Mikulan in the NE. Hmm … Plymouth MA is also one town that a frequent visitor to Crooks’ home/workplace visited along with Gallery Place in DC, two blocks away from SS headquarters, per Project Oversight.

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s the same guy.

The man at the rally looks older and heavier set.

1 Like

I do have one video of the bullet glancing off the back railing and it’s almost too good to be true. So I am a little suspicious…but reporting on what the video shows we can place the bullet strike pretty much to exact inch because it leaves a momentary bright spot.

Some sort of Cu/Zn reaction between the bullet jacket and the galvanizing? A heat effect?

This is clearer in motion, but here’s the money shot:

That little bright spot is the bullet strike. The grey puff to the side is the ejecta.

I feel like the amount of ‘stuff’ heading sideways is too much, as it turns into quite the good-sized cloud which just feels like ‘too much’ for a tiny .233/556 round.

If that were a fat 168 gr bullet I’d accept it more readily.

5 Likes

Can you make out what he’s saying right before “… and I were talking”? To me it sounds something like “Thomalavents and I were talking”.

1 Like

Barrett 50 BMG, shooting an AP (Armor Piercing) round at a steel elevator cable at full tension.

You can see that there isn’t really all that much in the slow-mo version, despite the tremendous amount of force hitting the cable. I’d argue that the puff of smoke and residue is more in the image you posted than in this video.

3 Likes