Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

Greg Nicol is with the Beaver County ESU and works for the Monaco Police Department according to his LinkedIn profile.

1 Like

its ok i think you might be right.

1 Like

told you guys there was a “splat”

Thanks for the correction. In my haste I was thinking he was looking for the Butler Command post, which I’m pretty sure was a trailer brought on site. I read that somewhere.

2 Likes

I think you mean Greg Nichols the sniper.

The one quoted is Greg Smith the guy BBC interviewed. Think ZZ top guy is friend with Greg Smith the red hair guy BBC interviewed.

3 Likes

The sniper’s name is “Nicol”. I messed up on this too. I think the press initially spelled his name “Nichol” or something.

3 Likes

I read it was a RV, which could be a Motor-home or Trailer. Don’t remember where I did.

1 Like

In my decades of performing and facilitating incident investigations as part of my profession, I always preferred to have members of the investigation team who took contrary positions. It’s good to have your assumptions challenged, and in the process of trying to defend my assumption for my own benefit as well as yours, the issue of the tree from image 1 being out of view from window 3 jumped out at me. So challenge away, please. I read all your posts and value your insight and input. As many say at the end of their posts, together we are stronger.

8 Likes

same back at you…infact even the posts i think are crazy i challenge myself to check what is being said…and usually i reread what info i used to get my opinion…and rereading something i find a new perspective…a sentence that wasnt relevant when i read it, becomes all of a sudden more relevant because in the intervening time the story has moved on, new facts emerged and all of a sudden it makes more sense.

4 Likes

I 100% agree. Let’s get a show of hands. This needs to be put into a comprehensive report.

Everything has to be sourced.

Links are good, but links with a preserved copy in a Dropbox folder is even better.

Everything that has been proven gets a green rating.

Everything that is red is disproven, factually and then set aside.

Let’s do this.

14 Likes

BREAKING: Trump Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks’ Body is GONE — Body CREMATED 10 Days After Trump’s Assassination Attempt

hello Chris,

I would suggest to also include a category “expertise” where people indicate their fields of expertise and interests.

important to include, e.g.,

• whether someone has hands-on expertise with guns yes/no and if yes at what level, e.g., gun enthusiast, gun owner, frequent shooter, hunter, competitive shooter, law enforcement, military…
  • the main occupation of the person, e.g., researcher (including the field or fields), law enforcement, military, medical, engineering…
2 Likes

Also think you mixed Greg Smith up with Greg Nicol
https://www.monacapa.net/police/pages/contacting-monaca-police-officers

1 Like

We need an official writeup. Great idea, Citizen Investigation Report. We the people. Hat tip

3 Likes

Start by getting his name right: Maxwell Yearick.

2 Likes

I would not cross out a name for lack of web content on membership in ESU, some PDs may have a policy of asking members to stay discrete. What names do fit in the blotted out space in released texts, if you get a chance? I believe this would be more constructive and accurate.

1 Like

That I did. My only excuse is it was a middle of the night. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Judicial Watch just posted a FOIA production from Butler. It is a letter from Ed Lenz of Adams Twp PD addressed in part to Kevin Mikulan, stating that

• Butler ESU has been requested to assist …”
  • “they have requested we provide sniper teams and …”
  • “Butler County ESU is requesting assistance from Washington County SWAT, specifically with manpower …”

Since the letter is acknowledging a request to Butler ESU for manpower, specifically to include snipers, and it is addressed to Kevin Mikulan (apparently as a hint that he volunteer as sniper), who is known to be part of Butler ESU, it seems that Kevin Mikulan may be the second sniper (we know it was someone from Butler ESU).

Does “Mikulan” fit the blue-blot in the texts, I wonder? Would anyone please remind me/provide link of where these texts reside in the web? Thanks.

4 Likes

makes sense, he was promoted to Lieutenant the next day…

2 Likes

Mikulan was promoted?