Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

the screenshots taken of group chats were made on the 15th, so the number of people shown in the ‘group’ were the number at that time and dont represent the amount of people in the group when the text was sent or received…

I guess I didn’t get enough sleep last night, having stayed up late to finish my maps. so my mind is having a hard time trying to understand your point. First, I entered the Copenhaver video “start” time in my map, fitting it in with the bodycam timeline. Note that I include the bodycam times as displayed, not corrected times based on time discrepancies identified recently, The reason being is that if someone wanted to look it up and see for themself, that is the time they could search for to find the sighting. Whether or not the Copenhaver start time would come after the last sighting time in the bodycam based on corrected time I don’t know, but I don’t recall seeing a 15 second delay mentioned. I will go back and look at the time differences of that bodycam because I want to document it for all bodycams that are off. Does this help address your issue? If not, can you please tell me where you think dot 4 should go? that might help me understand your point better.

1 Like

Just to pin down where the shooter walked in the dashcam video ba Jon Malis. red square = Jon Malis dashcam, driving west to east. red x = the shooter walking (east to west) as in left picture of your post. So to be precisely the shooter walked along the northern fron of the AGR building complex (towards the AGR parking lot on the west side).

used the link to the web archive you posted
Police radio traffic shows failed search for Trump rally shooter - The Washington Post (archive.org)

1 Like

Yes, that’s the way I see it. At first, the still image in his video made me think he was walking in the east lot. Then I slowed it down and captured hi actual path and it became apparent that the water tower was visible from that angle, thus allowing it to be in the background.

thats great, the trick i showed allows you to stop a page opening before it posts the subscriber box…(incase someone hasnt saved the webpage )

1 Like

Didn’t think of that, good input.
But what’s still curious to me. Assuming these screenshots were all taken at the same time at the 15th, would it be realistic that one group member left the group between taking two screenshots?

2 Likes

it would be purely speculation either way…

Didn’t want to make a point, just wasn’t sure anymore if you noticed my other post according the Elantra.

Would really be great that dashcam was just a few seconds longer. Maybe Jon Malis could provide a longer version.

1 Like

Yes, I pay close attention to your posts, and I would not have known that car was an Elantra had it not been for your post. I should have, because I was comparing the car in the east parking lot from the Google screenshot to an Elantra because I couldn’t ID it. That was before my oversight on the trees not having leaves was pointed out. If memory serves, I believe I attached a link of your post to a reply to someone else.

1 Like

I know someone else has mentioned this but is anyone noticing that his hair in this photo appears much shorter than that of the shooter on the roof

Not sure if you already got that in your timeline. According to the WaPo article GN radioed at 6:02pm after he spotted him with a backpack in front of Door 14, north of 2-storey building.

I think it’s a good match, can’t see there is a difference in hair length

leaning at concrete wall

dead on the roof

Thanks. Yes, I believe that is what the approximate 18:05 sighting was capturing in the After Report. At first I thought it was a different account, and almost added it, but wanted to stick with After Report entries only. I did think of making note of it in the 18:05 box, but real estate on the slide was getting tight. I did just go add it in, though, since I found room. All of the related reports and radio comms will be included in mt detail slides, BTW.

Was the other photo that was supposedly taken at that time showing the same hair length? My recollection is that it was much shorter in that other photo. I’m driving at the moment so I couldn’t look back to check.

That’s not hard to believe :joy:
Great you could find a spot to add it, because I think it’s crucial for this very critical last phase before the shooting to have as accurate timestamps as possible.

And ones again a big shout for all the work you do, bringing information together and visualise it. If we’ll ever find out the truth about what really happened, it will be amazing to look back on the course of this citizens investigation.

Better keep focus on the road then :wink:

Not sure which photo you mean. I took a screenshot from the group chat message (released by Cuck Grassley). Photo was sent at 5:38pm by GN (if it also was taken at this time is not likely but not known for sure).

Still driving! Thank you! It’s that second photo. His hair looks much shorter unless somehow it’s tucked under his collar. Anyway I don’t mean to lead anybody on a wild goose chase. It’s just always bothered me that the dead person on the roof looks more like yearick than crooks to me, and where he turns towards the crowd right before he’s killed seems to have his face entirely wiped out so you cannot even see a detail of his face, although you can see other details of his body and the surroundings.

I did add it, but it will be provided in the detail slide for that sighting. I also added an icon without the backpack. Thanks to the visual diagram, I realized that they lost track of him when he went to retrieve his backpack. If he went back around to the north side of the AGR complex, say to retrieve said backpack from a certain Hyundai Elantra that just so happened to be parked across the street, he would be well hidden from view. :sunglasses: That would require the cop who was guarding the main entrance not to be there at the time, which is probably the case. We may have just solved the case of the hidden backpack and missing car.

3 Likes

@cmartenson In Chris’ recent podcast on Dark horse, the talkabout a shot from a box… There is a giant box on the east roof of that building… The portico is roofed above the doorway and that leaves another several feet to the roof panels… How that could be used is a matter for investigation & innovation… Strangely, in early bodycam footage of the roof, one of the people who arrived walked over there for some reason…
One curiosity is:

There is an opening on the north side of roof, may be a drainage trough…
But the far-side roof of AGR-1 may offer the audio changes, also spoken of… Why did they flip the numbers, to confuse people???

1 Like