Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

240804 d
240804 e

3 Likes

As I see the 17:14/17:28 box still offers a bit of space. Maybe add a note that the bike was not Crooks’ bike.

Also the bike was positioned under the tree, south of 7 on your map

2 Likes

remember it was quite windy that day. He’s also looking in another direction and down to his phone. Maybe that’s why.
What bothers me most at the moment is the wherearabouts of his glasses.

1 Like

That photo is different from the other (dead). Blood is not dried up. Where did that one come from?

Screenshot from bodycam video of the first group of officers arriving at AGR6 roof.

1 Like

Good idea about the bike note. I wasn’t going to even include that time until I decide to add the reported location of Nicols, since it puts him in the NW window. ln a detail slide(s) I’ll address where Nicols was or could have been throughout the that time. Now that I think about it, I thought about adding Butler ESU but didn’t so that I could include Nicol’s times. There is some parking lot real estate on the east side I might buy up for that. :grin:

All I have ever seen is the officers and blurred of kid. First body cam I saw guys phone wasn’t blurred but all after that the phone was blurred.

Maybe you just delete that bike completly since it is not connected with Crooks. That would enlarge your real estate even further :wink:

From the WaPo article, might be helpful to determine the whereabouts of Nicols in that 2nd floor.
""From a northwest window, facing away from the rally site, he glimpsed the suspect again just as Trump was preparing to take the podium. “All right, subject is in between the AGR building. He has a backpack,” said Sgt. Greg Nicol, a Beaver County sniper. Nicol had been assigned to look out over the rally site from a window on the opposite side of the building, but he had moved to look for the suspect, according to Young, Nicol’s commander.

Nicol did not respond to requests for comment. But in an interview, Beaver County District Attorney Nathan Bible, whose office oversees the county’s tactical team, praised Nicol for moving within the building to look for Crooks, calling it “good old-fashioned police work.”

“He realized somebody needs to find this guy,” Bible told The Post.

From his vantage point on the second floor, Nicol was unable to discern where Crooks was headed, though, the transcript shows.

Crooks was walking to the northeast, toward an area between two wings of the complex of warehouses at Agr International. The space was enclosed on three sides, a dead end. But Nicol suggested Crooks was headed in the direction of a gas station on the other side of the building.

“He just went towards the Sheetz,” Nicol said, referring to the gas station about a quarter of a mile away.

That information quickly circulated, the transcript shows.“”

Easy to find that unique crossroad.

Like I said, I added the bike photo since it addresses Nicols’ location timeline. I have the BC After Report, ABC and CNN interview articles, and the WAPO radio comms article to cover all the statements for the detail slides, I have Sen. Johnson’s and @RawRoku’s timelines to help as well.

3 Likes

I’m working on my detail slides and thought I would share this with you.

2 Likes

Note: Google has changed the number (2306).

Let me show you my shocked face. I was trying to find the address for the Sheetz at one point and none of the search engines listed it, and Google Maps wouldn’t show it in a search. It’s only a gas station.

Actually I didn’t know the address, but there is a very special crossroad nearby.

Google Maps will display the address if you click in the right spot, but it won’t display that particular location if you search for Sheetz in Butler PA.

I was under the impression that after beings stopped at the security in the vendor area (point 5, 16:26), Crooks went south again to his parked vehicle, (I assumed this is the case) in sector 7. Crooks then drove towards Sheetz and walked towards AGR (point 6, 15:04).

Have we confirmed yet that the time is correct on the Vendor video? Shadow calculations and such? The merchant could have given a wrong time.

BTW. I am not at home atm, so will add changes to the timeline document at a later point, when I have access again to my Desktop PC. I will also create a separate document where I remove all my speculation to make it more readable.

It might be Freudian slip if he already knew he had parked at Sheetz.

Time of vendor video is confirmed multiple times (author of video, shadow calculations)

1 Like

I’m working on my green dot detail slides now, and just so happen to be on the event security account. I haven’t heard about the heading south to go back to his car. He was heading north in the vendor area video. (Yes, I did a shadow analysis and it’s spot by on for 4:26 pm. ) 24 minutes prior to that sighting he was using his drone, which was found in his car. It would be logical for him to have been parked in the event parking, because he was coming from that direction. But he could have been parked up to a mile away and still meet that 24 minute time spread.

What I find interesting is that he does not appear to have his rangefinder with him, and his next siting is security where allegedly his rangefinder was an issue. I forget the time for the security stop if there is one, but he also has to be ant the main AGR entrance at a given time. That better version of the Jon Malis confirms that sighting.

Now that I’ve got my sightings and times mapped out, it’s much easier to reason through things like this.

1 Like