Why Didn't The Regulators See This?

The covid vaccine safety data collected by Pfizer and submitted to US, Australian and European regulators are packed with an unacceptable amount and variety of obvious vaccine-related concerns and probable harms. It screams “disaster!” These un-safety reports should have immediately led to the cessation of the shots or, at a minimum, kicked off deep inquiries into the signals to either rule them in or out.

Neither were done.

Instead, Pfizer captured these harms, packaged them as unhelpfully or even outright confusingly as they could, and then declared there were “no safety signals of concern” – a mantra which was parroted and repeated by the health authorities on all three continents. These were complete lies and people were harmed, and many died.

The consequences should be severe for all involved.

For example, note here in the EU safety document on page 240 they have a table relating the experience of one of the precious few clinical trials actually conducted on the Pfizer vaccine. In this trial, out of 22 pregnancy cases, when women were given the experimental injection after the 1st trimester, out of 8 cases 5 of them resulted in a live birth with a congenital abnormality.

And we might also note that 9 out of 11 pregnant women exposed during the 1st trimester “spontaneously aborted.”

This is alarming, to say the least. It should have been investigated further. It deserves a robust inquiry and explanation – at the very least.

Nothing of the sort was done. Instead, the section in which this table is found concludes:

Case closed! I guess everything is fine because Pfizer said so! /s

Now, it’s entirely possible that this was a case of bad luck, of random chance. Or it could have been a glaring safety signal of the worst sort. The point is Pfizer was simply allowed to declare - to assert - it wasn’t a safety signal at all and the regulators went along with it. That’s not how any of this is supposed to work.

It didn’t have to be this way. It shouldn’t have been this way.

Become an Insider: These videos are just the beginning of the time-saving research, data, an insight-driven community, and real-time ALERTS you won't get anywhere else. Join today and get access to information you can't live without. Click Here to Join or Upgrade

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/why-didnt-the-regulators-see-this/

Really Sad

This is a really sad/demoralizing/inhumane way to approach population reduction. The people (psychopaths) at the top pushing this should be…well, use your imagination.
“WENATCHEE, WA, USA, February 26, 2023 /einpresswire.com / – Nearly 500 people from Washington, Oregon and Idaho gathered at the Wenatchee Convention Center in Washington State on Saturday, January 28 to hear and share stories of how the unprecedented response to the COVID-19 pandemic impacted their lives. Stories included injuries and deaths from COVID shots and hospital protocols; careers upended and families torn apart by mandates; and numerous harms from closures of schools, businesses and churches.
In addition to giving people a forum to express their loss, the event pointed people toward helpful medical, spiritual, and legal resources.
Heart screening was available and conducted using multifunction cardiogram technology, or MCG, provided by HeartCARE Corp of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Approved by the US Food and Drug Administration and in use since 1995, the MCG represents the most advanced non-invasive cardiac diagnostic method available. eule glenn, ceo and co-founder of heartcare corp. explained , ‘we had the opportunity to perform Multifunction CardiogramTM screens on a variety of participants and patients. I was surprised to find that over half of those tested (16 of 30 people) had positive markers for myocarditis. Two of these were active duty US Military pilots.’”
https://menafn.com/1105647135/Cardiac-Testing-At-Washington-Event-Found-53-Myocarditis-Rate

9 Likes

Program Links

Here are the program links:
Dystopia Down Under
https://rebekahbarnett.substack.com/p/the-tga-responds-to-claims-that-they
EU “PSUR” Safety Report
https://tkp.at/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/1.PSUR_orginial.pdf
Pfizer “First 60 Days” post-marketing surveillance data
https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
Australia FOI 3727 16 month Pfizer Safety data
https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/2022-08/foi-3727-01.pdf
CDC Says shots are safe & effective for pregnant women (as of Feb 23, 2023)
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/pregnancy.html
UK Gov minimizes seriousness of side effects with weasel wording
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/summary-public-assessment-report-for-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine
“How bad is my Batch?”
https://knollfrank.github.io/HowBadIsMyBatch/batchCodeTable.html
Excess mortality in Switzerland
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/excess-mortality-in-switzerland-remains-exceptionally-high-in-2022-study/2786223

5 Likes

That’s…awful. They reported a 53% rate of detected myocarditis in the people who opted to be tested.
Selection bias, sure, but we cannot say “rare” in the next breath.

6 Likes

A Thought About 31-50 Issue

Especially early on, this age group could NOT get vaccinated. Unless - they had comorbidities. Hypothesis: Healthy people under 50 didn’t get shots in early 2021. Those who did get in the queue for jabs, were ALL already sick or were in high risk jobs where many already had covid AND then were forced to get 2 jabs anyway.
So high risk health problem - same increased risk with jab as with covid
Already had covid and pumping lots more crap into your body could also cause problems - we know 2nd jab causes more problems than first. So have covid, have a jab or two - risk goes up.
Do you see any data about in people who already had covid when they got their jab.

3 Likes

Excellent observation.

1 Like

Conspiracy theorists were once again proven right when many claimed in the alternative media, that more would die as a result of the injections and lockdowns than the actual virus.
Where are we at now wrt VAERS? The last count I saw was over 300,000 adverse reactions and over 12,000 deaths. Keep in mind the VAERS website is under reported by a factor 0f 1-10.
We also found out rather quickly that the CDC was counting anyone who died from whatever causes as a Covid death if they tested positive for CV19. And the test that were conducted were beyond unreliable.
I got sick several times, and developed bad colds during the Covid hysteria and each time I tested negative.

5 Likes

This Was Just A Test Run

Anyone here has seen the movie, Compliance? If not, you should because this was basically TSA 2.0 and people fell for it again, just like they did with Saddam has WMD or Assad is using chemical weapons against his own people, or Putin is the aggressor and the new Hitler.
I resisted for the simple fact, that I smelled a rat from the inception because I have been awake since 2010 and getting my news from the alt-media instead of the propaganda coming from the corporate and government sponsored news channels. I also got really suspicious when alternative and rather safe treatments were banned from CDC protocol and instead those who were dealing with severe Covid were given a bad mix of Remdesivir and a ventilator. I have a friend who caught Covid prior to the world finding out and he survived the high fever and shortness of breath.
Expect more because people fell for it. Woody Harrelson called them out during his guest appearance on SNL. I bet that’s the last time he’ll be invited back again. What did he say, you ask?
At the very end of his routine, spoke of a “movie script” that spun out in his stoned head: "The biggest drug cartels in the world get together, and buy up all the media and all the politicians… and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes… and people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drug… and keep taking them over and over. I threw the script away. I mean, who’s gonna believe that crazy idea?”
As expected he got cooked by the MSM for peddling disinformation and conspiracy theories. In the end it always ends in violence for those in power because it takes awhile but eventually the truth comes out that they were snookered and did something that will probably harm them as time goes on. That’s when people get pissed at those in charge when they accept that they were lied to from the very start.

8 Likes

Scientists In Germany Have Found That Mrna Vaccination, Not Covid-19 Infection Itself, Caused Brain And Heart Damage

Scientists in Germany have found that mRNA vaccination, not COVID-19 infection itself, caused brain and heart damage
The US Government, by covering up all facts and refusing to investigate, continues to work hand in hand with Big Pharma’s murder of American citizens. This makes the US government, like Big Pharma, a Holocaust Machine.
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/02/28/scientists-in-germany-have-found-that-mrna-vaccination-not-covid-19-infection-itself-caused-brain-and-heart-damage/

3 Likes

Comparison To Covid Outcomes Available?

Is this something coming from the spike protein or a different element of the franken-shot? I would like to see if severe outcomes from Covid distribute non-evenly by gender as well.

1 Like

Even if they were sicker, and no data exists to support that, how would you account for the fact that fewer elderly people - also presumably sicker when they lined up for their shots - reported bad reactions?

1 Like

Pfizer Safety Data Screams Disaster

It all makes sense if (a) the objective is mass murder (aka depopulation) and (b) agencies of the US federal government directed, encouraged and funded Pfizer and Moderna et al. My suspicion (and some others seem to agree) is that DOD is behind it. As for who is ultimately behind it (i.e., the Puppeteer), I have a pretty good idea, and quite likely so do you.

2 Likes

If you are 70 and above and develop heart disease , neurological problems doctors are not likely to look for a precipitating factor like experimental injection , but if you are 30- 50 with no previous medical problems maybe you will. What I would like to see are the stats on patient visits to neurologists and cardiologists since the vaccine rollout. My guess is that it is way up. If you could break it down by age and vaccination status even better. Has congestive heart failure and atrial fibrillation diagnosis increased more than expected along with myocarditis?

1 Like

My hypothesis is that plaque buildup reduced the likelihood that cells of the arterial walls would be damaged. Of course, if they actually researched any of this we might have a real answer instead of a bunch of hypotheses.

5 Likes

Is this something coming from the spike protein or a different element of the franken-shot?
Good question! I don’t have any empirical data, however there are good theoretical reasons to say “both” given the Pfizer’s own trial data which said that the inoculant routinely escaped from the inoculation site and had an affinity for tissues like ovaries. That alone should have precluded even the emergency authorisation.
Theoretical problems - entirely predictable given how the frankenshots are intended to work.

1. Random tissue damage - cells manufacturing “spike” get marked as compromised so that immune system cells can kill them. The most visible manifestation would be things like myocarditis.
  2. Potential for triggering auto-immune disorders
  3. Potential for defence systems against auto-immune disorders (eg. elevated IgG4) inadvertently compromising the immune system’s ability to deal with novel pathogens and incipient cancers (I think a teenage relative of mine may be a victim of this)
    The above are all connected with the method of delivery rather than spike per se.
  4. Abnormal blood clotting - a known property of the spike protein and one of the reasons Covid-19 could be so bad in the lower lungs. So strokes and thrombosis events are possible “side-effects”.
    As I said, the data showing that the inoculant escaped the inoculation site should have precluded even its emergency authorisation.
2 Likes

Here’s a report from Alex Berenson that is somewhat related:
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-mrnas-jabs-may-have-caused
Paper here:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s44161-022-00177-8
Summary: calculated likelihood of a new diagnosis 3 months following vs 3 months prior to the shot. Source is Table 1 (here):
   + myocarditis +157% (OR=2.57)
   + dysautonomia +124%
   + hypertension +25%
   + depression, eczema, diabetes, and cellulitis +10-20%
   + POTS +52%
   + UTI +32%
   + Mast Cell +37%
   + Hyperlipidemia +24%

n=284,000 => 6,000 additional diagnoses 3 months after vs 3 months before; 237 million American adults vaccinated => 5 million “extra” diagnoses.
Sanity check: 3 million newly disabled people in the US following Holy Shot rollout.
Note that people these days go to pharmacies to get shots, and they typically don’t go to a doctor unless they have a problem, and they typically don’t get a shot if they are ill. That’s what Alex claims, and that feels right to me too - so the post-shot injury probably isn’t overcounted.

2 Likes

Misadventures With The Chickenpox Vaccine, Gary Goldman, Ph.d.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9owLjgItcJU

Woody Harrelson Doubles Down…america Is Not A Free Country

When asked what was “absurd about the COVID protocols,” Harrelson replied, “The fact that they’re still going on!”
“I don’t think that anybody should have the right to demand that you’re forced to do the testing, forced to wear the mask and forced to get vaccinated three years on,” the Zombieland star asserted.
“I’m just like, let’s be done with this nonsense,” Harrelson continued, adding “It’s not fair to the crews. I don’t have to wear the mask. Why should they? Why should they have to be vaccinated? How’s that not up to the individual? I shouldn’t be talking about this [expletive].”

“It makes me angry for the crew. The anarchist part of me, I don’t feel that we should have forced testing, forced masking and forced vaccination,” he continued.
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/woody-harrelson-doubles-down-slams-covid-mandates-us-not-free-country

3 Likes

Miscarriages

Since the largest group is ages 31-50ish and females, im guessing miscarriages. Remember, the goal is depopulation. I am dreading what will happen with the birth rates in the next few years. Will this shot only cause miscarriages if administered during pregnancy, or does it have permanent fertility problems for women. Bill Gates and his vaccines were kicked out of India and Africa for sterilizing whole villages of women.

2 Likes

Got My Copy Of “the Crash Course” Today

It’s like a podcast without the video and audio. I can hear Chris’ voice in my head as I read it. (Have I been captured? ? …but in a good way…?)

3 Likes