A Discussion with Dr. Scott Jensen, M.D.

I hear you. Yeah, as for me, I’m struggling to put together a life-sustaining homestead in an effort to be as prepared as I may be for the “interesting” times ahead.
As for hacking a living out of the woods, well, I might’ve been able to do that twenty years ago. I’m thinking, however, that the republic will survive and a degree of normalcy—maybe only a shadow of normalcy—will hold up here. But our big cities, man, I fear for them.

9 Likes

Yah. The cities will not be the place to be, starting I believe later this winter…
Good luck to you and yours. And of course let’s remember luck is preparation meeting opportunity!…

6 Likes

and that’s why the parasites are afraid of it.
Let Dr. Zelenko explain the fundamentals in single syllable words.
https://www.brighteon.com/e765ffbd-8e47-45f2-9bfc-06776a78c916

8 Likes

When the perpetrators of our current genocide aim their weapons squarely at 5-11 year old children, how far off can the apocalypse be?
My guess is TPTB will light the match by letting Evergrande default, then the bond market crashes, then the ‘everything bubble’ pops.

15 Likes

From: https://deadorkicking.com/death-statistics/us/per-year/
the U.S. averaged about 2.83 million deaths/year in 2017-2019
I downloaded the csv file at https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-average-baseline?country=~USA
and found that excess deaths averaged about 19.9% of average. The period was 20 months, so we had: 2.83 million x 0.199 * 20/12 = 938,000 excess deaths. Covid deaths in this period were 676,000, leaving 262,000 non-covid excess deaths. I think about 30-50K were suicide/overdose/etc. increases. But that still leaves us with > 200K. And we must remember that some fraction of those covid deaths were not really covid deaths because either:

1. they among the very old and infirm and only were pulled forward a few months, so they would have happened anyway in the period, or
  2. they were actually due mostly or entirely to another cause, but the deceased tested positive before death, often from a hospital acquired infection that showed little to no symptoms.
So I'm guessing 1. gives us another 200K and 2) gives us perhaps 50 K. Plus the 200K already there, we have close to 500K deaths to explain away. Can someone check my math and research the actual # of excess suicide, overdose, etc. deaths? I didn't think it would be this obvious and this large.
5 Likes

She worked on a physics catapult project out in our driveway with a friend from one family. She wore a mask the entire time. Her little sibling is <12. Her parents are both PhD professors at the local state University. The other is her Spanish teacher who has a child in that age range too. Of course, most families, even in our highly vaccinated town are not as concerned, but I bet some of them will vaccinate their kids too.

9 Likes

https://www.newsweek.com/roger-stone-claims-covid-vaccination-has-injured-killed-millions-americans-1641970

5 Likes

Hi bookzilla,
Yes, I know about the dates, as a physics student I did study the original documents. Still, I like my version a lot?

2 Likes

People who took the gene jab, out of undue trust in the medical/pharmaceutical establishment, are likely to go along with whatever the establishment says—unless they get information that is solid enough to override human nature.
“I’m smart, I ‘followed the science’ and got the vax. So I must have been right to get it, because I’m smart. So now the people who told me I should get jabbed are telling me to get my kids jabbed. If I don’t agree with them, that would call into question whether I should’ve gotten jabbed…”
The medical/pharmaceutical complex and globalists certainly understand how vulnerable we are to being led over cliffs if the right psyop is used.
I hate being targeted in psyops.

12 Likes

3 Likes

It seemed, to me, more like a campaign stop than an interview.
Re DaveDD’s “Really, we have all been here before, if we would just try to “remember” it all, and act accordingly…” Indeed. What can we possibly do about that? Yes, all through history we have people who are tempted by money and power and discover they can live way beyond their contribution by seeking political power. But what disturbs me even more is the endless supply of Eloi - the sheeple who enable them. It is like a genetic brain defect which, once upon a time, enabled survival of individuals now threatens survival of the whole.
As an historian, I thought you might appreciate a few quotes:
“The real problem of humanity is the following: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and god-like technology. And it is terrifically dangerous, and it is now approaching a point of crisis overall.”
-E.O. Wilson
“I was one of the many horses pulling the wagon and couldn’t escape left or right because of the will of the driver. Now that I look back, I realize that a life predicated on being obedient and taking orders is a very comfortable life indeed. Living in such a way reduces to a minimum one’s need to think.” – Adolf Eichmann
“I have come to realize that men are not born to be free. Liberty is a need felt by a small minority whom nature endowed with nobler minds than the mass of men.”
-Napolean

9 Likes
All of those entities that you mention pale in comparison to the British and American atrocities in scope and scale not to mention that we all prided ourselves as being more modern, advanced, refined, moral and ethical than those "savages" of past history.
Well, I didn't make any claims about morals or ethics. That's your burden, not mine. I did ask you a question about the Spanish Empire, and how that contrasted with the British Empire. I'll ask it again, since you seem to have missed it: Do you believe that the behavior of the Spanish in the New World was better, or worse, than the behavior of the British Empire? One helpful metric: the estimated population in the Valley of Mexico both before, and 100 years after the Spanish occupation. Your "scale and scope" argument is not as helpful for "your worldview" as you might think, since all it suggests is that the Anglosphere (for whatever reason) was simply larger. To what do we attribute this size differential? Is it just success driven by the sheer concentration of unmitigated evil? Or is it something else? I'll go first: A blue-water navy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Influence_of_Sea_Power_upon_History If we are going to try exercising our "facts and data" muscles, we might try adjusting the atrocities by dividing by population. So - Mao deaths/population, Stalin deaths/population, Spanish deaths/population, and Anglosphere deaths/population. I'm always eager to learn. Do you have any actual facts and data? Last point. Empire gonna Empire. High tech civilization meets a low tech civilization. And the outcome is? In my opinion, the only metric that differentiates between Empires: what did the former colonies look like in the post-colonial period? Did some do better than others? Is there a trend? Happy to listen if you provide actual facts and actual data.
7 Likes

Netje,
There were lots of bad events during Ango-American dominance of the world, but part of that was due to its widespread success. There are a lot of good things about it that were fairly unique, such as a capacity for self-criticism, and bravely shouldering some burdens that were not in their economic interest. Ending slavery is an example, where William Wilberforce and Lincoln get pride of place. England refusing to capitulate to Hitler after the fall of France, under the leadership of Churchill. Also, there has never been any effort in the world as altruistic and successful as the Marshall Plan at pulling a whole continent away from falling into Communist dictatorship. Despite some big warts, no other culture has been capable of such self-criticism, toughness, and generosity to others.

7 Likes

Forget vaccine mandates and mass screening — reason must prevail

These are two common-sense articles which describes the situation in the UK to a tee! https://reaction.life/reason-must-prevai/ https://summit.news/2021/10/22/deleted-government-report-celebrates-how-public-loves-to-conform/
3 Likes

Hey, Dave, you’re talking to someone, in Netlej, who is happy to attribute the actions of a Belgian monarch to the Anglosphere (that would be the Frankosphere, I guess) so I’m just guessing that, what with his/her grotesque hyperbole of the blood of billions on Anglophone hands, an utter absurdity, reason is possibly wasted on this one. I didn’t expect to have to make disclaimers and qualifying statements just because I like Kiwis, Aussies, Brits, Scots, Welsh, Irish… And we’re all under a dire threat. The Anglosphere is worth defending. Including India and other former colonies whose governments continue to uphold the Rights of Man and the rule of law.
I didn’t expect to be challenged for expressing fondness for my my own culture and for people the world over who speak my language and share a lot of history, but in the evolving climate toxified by Woke ideology, any historical blemish is reason to destroy an entire civilization, regardless of the brilliant contributions it has made to the betterment of the world.
We are under attack in an asymmetrical war and many millions of lives are at stake. What’s more, if NATO ceases to be, if that check on tyrannical aggression is neutralized, all I can say is, “Get ready. It’s coming”

8 Likes

I don’t think the indigenous people of Australia would agree with the comments.
After everything else in their history since European invasion, they are now being hoodwinked into a jab for cash. It is now a $5000 fine in the Northern Territory for not having the vax. The population is largely indigenous. So the lying bastards are telling us they are worried about them.
I am and always have been due to having a compassionate heart.
Did I miss something in that comment, but I just don’t agree.

5 Likes

“Who controls your eyes controls your brain.” - Dr. T. F. Leary

5 Likes

“Who controls your eyes controls your brain.” - Dr. T. F. Leary
That’s why I mostly look at ladies all day & cute animals too.

4 Likes

Scott Jensen is a nice guy. They finish last.
I am hallucinating about ol Tom Jefferson and his friends saying " well we should all run for Parliament".
We are well beyond any sort of polite electoral “reform”.
The Jews in Europe wore yellow arm bands to be identified and stigmatized. They were herded into ghettos. They were stripped of their possessions. They were herded on to trains like cattle. They were sent to camps for forced labor. When they were no longer useful…
The indigenous people of the Amerikas suffered basically the same fate. They even believed they could sign treaties with the Great White Father.
Russians ended up in gulags.
Scott Jensen means well but he is beyond naive, and that position is dangerous. People will actually like him support him and vote for him in the vain belief that there is a political solution to the human condition. He says all the right things to appeal to an adolescent belief in hopium.
THERE ARE NO POLITICAL SOLUTION TO THE HUMAN CONDITION.
RINSE AND REPEAT AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY.
I don’t know how much evidence is needed to convince someone of that salient fact.
You do not negotiate with a rattlesnake.
“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”
J. Edgar Hoover
If voting changed ANYTHING it would be illegal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk&amp;t=51s
Australians were disarmed years ago. They are now being shot with rubber bullets.
There are more guns in the US than people. Maybe that’s why we are not being shot with rubber bullets…yet.
For 40 years the middle class has been systematically destroyed. It is slowly being boiled into oblivion. You cannot have a Great Reset (New World Order) with a strong middle class. You cannot have a global Neo Feudal system with a well armed strong middle class.
The only names on a ballot that will mean anything are Smith and Wesson, Remington, Mossberg , Winchester, Colt, Glock and friends.
Normalcy bias will get your ass killed…or worse.
It doesn’t have to be this way

13 Likes

Well sure.
But a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.
And, as we know, admitting you have a problem is the first step.
Here’s the fun part. If we all agreed there was a problem…there are so many of “us”, and so few of “them”, the problem would be solved almost instantly. No need for Smith. Or Wesson.
So the more people that agree there’s a problem - the sooner we get to that point.
Each new person that sees this is a victory.

7 Likes