A Special Thank You Message To My Supporters

I don’t know, Jim. Agree with your take on “upping our game” wrt prophylaxis,but if this site- https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/ is to be believed, not even half of the pop. has been fully shot. With quite a bit of negative news starting to hit the MSM. I’ve talked to several of my shot friends, and their main reason for getting the shot was “so they can travel”- not a huge fear of CV19, or the unvaxed, itself. I guess I’m feeling the fears of the un-vaxed will temper or disappear in the not-to-distant future. If they even exist at all in the real (non-propaganda) world. I mean, got to have a control group, right? Because science…Aloha, Steve.

Thanks iplakszotbp8. You said everything I wanted to say on this topic.

Welcome back Chris!
I’m a bit late but thought I’d post some things I’m interested in seeing more of on the site to contribute another data point:
I’ve been following you for a long time, primarily due to your messaging on peak oil and environmental degradation. I became a subscriber to learn more about resilience and follow the development of your farm etc.
So these types of topics are still top on my list:
Environmental issues and potential solutions - I prefer discussions of how things might change for the better
Food! I am passionate about regenerative farming and natural soil building. Building a system that can cycle with as few external inputs as possible (and on a small scale to0). Again things that are actionable. There was a great YouTube channel called OYR (One Yard Revolution) that was great for this as an example.
I am excited on your stated focus of potential solutions and look forward to the new content.
Chris

I have a fairly small social circle & personally know of 5 adverse events associated with the mRNA experimental treatments: 3 strokes all after the second shot (1 very serious resulting in weeks of hospital and rehab time, 2 less serious but both leaving some permanent disability (vision & hearing problems)), one reduction in kidney function (along with severe pain that landed him in ER) with the first shot, one seizures in late 20's female (landed her in ER & ordered not to drive for a year), and one extreme nausea in a 50 year old female that landed her in the ER. I am 100% certain at least 4 of these were not submitted to VAERS. The kidney problem might have been... I am not sure.
  • 3 strokes
  • 1 kidney function
  • 1 seizure
  • 1 extreme nausea

You are right & I stand properly corrected. 6 adverse events, and 5 people I know have contracted the virus. Thank you for noticing & providing the correction!
IR.

Hey Jim - there’s a mushroom/C19 study - n=66 - due to finish in a few weeks, with results due out 4 weeks after that, on turkey tail & agarikon capsules (8 caps 3xday x 14 days). Patients testing positive within 72 hours, over 18 years old. (So - early treatment, but possibly too many young people = perhaps not enough at-risk people to reach significance).
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04667247

Actual Study Start Date : December 3, 2020
Estimated Primary Completion Date : June 1, 2021
Estimated Study Completion Date : August 1, 2021

If the results are positive, I am sure the paper will be published after peer review, sometime in 2024 or so.
From the study proposal Dave linked to;

Some of the botanicals used for their possible immune modulating functions include polypore mushrooms. Among these, Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) has a long history of use for its immune supporting properties. An RCT examining the effects of Trametes versicolor in breast cancer patients detected increases in lymphocyte counts and natural killer cell functional activity (Torkelson et al, 2012 and Benson et al, 2019) both of which are key to host COVID-19 response. Further investigations into other relevant mushroom species demonstrated that Agarikon (Fomitopsis officinalis) can strongly induce an array of differential cytokine responses associated with both immune-activation and resolution of host defense- induced inflammatory reactions (unpublished). This homeostatic effect deserves attention for COVID-19 given the high mortality rate associated with cytokine storm.
I have Turkey Tail and Agarikon, as well as a few other formulations from Stamets.. I mix them up. I also take Lion's Mane as it has been shown in mouse studies to be neuro-regenerative.

JimH-
I have some mushroom powder too. I haven’t explored it as extensively as you have. Hopefully we can see some benefit from the trial. Maybe we should run a trial of our own. Sigh.
Speaking of neuro effects, I forget, did I post on niacinamide for dementia yet? (That’s a joke, son).

https://jnnp.bmj.com/content/75/8/1093 Food intake of niacin had a linear protective association with cognitive decline in the basic adjusted model (β = 0.028 SU/year; p = 0.004). In the categorical model, the rate of cognitive decline was significantly reduced by 44% among participants in the top fifth of niacin food intake (median 22.1 mg/day) compared with those in the lowest fifth (median 12.6 mg/day), a difference of 0.021 SU/year (p =0.003)
Seems like a B-complex tab for everyone over 60 is a good idea. At a minimum. The difference is really large. Being niacin-deficient is ... not safe at all. And the mouse model:
https://www.jneurosci.org/content/28/45/11500 Nicotinamide Restores Cognition in Alzheimer's Disease Transgenic Mice via a Mechanism Involving Sirtuin Inhibition and Selective Reduction of Thr231-Phosphotau. We evaluated the efficacy of nicotinamide, a competitive inhibitor of the sirtuins or class III NAD+-dependent HDACs in 3xTg-AD mice, and found that it restored cognitive deficits associated with pathology. ... while nicotinamide is effective in removing Thr231-phosphotau in the earlier stages of pathology, it is ineffective at stages when excessive aggregation has occurred. Hence, these results suggest that nicotinamide treatment would be most effective when administered to patients in the early or mild stages of AD, rather than as a treatment for late-stage AD patients In summary, the results presented here suggest that nicotinamide has potential as a novel, safe, and inexpensive AD therapy, either alone or in combination with Aβ-lowering therapies.
Apparently niacinamide helps out the little brain tubules that are destabilized in [mice] who develop AD. And as with many other things, early treatment is key. That's beginning to be some sort of a theme. A stitch in time saves nine. Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. One less-amusing note:
This work was supported in part by a grant from the Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation to S.S.S. and National Institutes of Health Grants AG0212982 to F.M.L. and NS-52789 to L.M.T.
After the exciting results of this mouse study were published in 2008 [and some pretty breathless articles were written], we were promised human trials. Guess what happened? Given your COVID experience, you know the answer already: bupkis. There were no human trials on niacinamide. If only there were big bucks to be made, something different might have happened. Call me cynical, but it sure seems like the "Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation" may not be so eager to uncover a cheap substance that appears to prevent AD. Why would you need the Foundation if you got rid of the disease? And it makes me wonder, who exactly funds this Foundation anyway?
The ADDF is a biomedical venture philanthropy. Many of its grants are structured as investments, providing a return that is reinvested in new drug research. After initial ADDF funding, grantees have received commitments of over $2 billion[13] in follow-on funding from government, pharmaceutical companies and venture capital firms to further advance drug research.
Whoa, so what's "venture philanthropy?"
Venture philanthropy is a type of impact investment that takes concepts and techniques from venture capital finance and business management and applies them to achieving philanthropic goals.[1][2] The term was first used in 1969 by John D. Rockefeller III to describe an imaginative and risk-taking approach to philanthropy that may be undertaken by charitable organizations.[3]
Ah. So its a Rockefeller thing - the Apex Oligarch of his era. Now it all makes sense. Why on earth would a "venture philanthropy" (which must structurally seek a good ROI - for self-funding self-perpetuating purposes) want to actually cure the disease it was structured to discover a cure for - unless and until this cure happened to be really expensive. Such as:
In the late 1990s the Bethesda-based Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, wanting to take more direct action toward finding treatments for cystic fibrosis beyond its traditional approach of funding basic research at universities, invested in a small California biotechnology firm to help fund the discovery and development of the drug that twenty years later (January 2012) was approved as Kalydeco... When Vertex started selling Kalydeco, it priced it at about $300,000 a year and promised to provide it free to anyone in the US who was uninsured or whose insurance wouldn't cover it....
So. No Alzheimers/Niacinamide Trials for You. There's no way to charge $300k per year for it, so why bother? The Rockefeller Philanthropy-for-Profit Model ("venture philanthropy") is just how things work these days. Kinda makes you wonder about the BMGF. Think they operate on that same model? Oligarchs gonna Oligarch. No Cheap Treatments For You, Plebe.

Hi Chris, I’m glad you are back too. My husband and I watched your crash course back in 2008. We’ve been following you lightly since then till last year and I’m pretty sure we’ve seen all your youtube’s since then. I just signed up and am looking forward to meeting you at Polyface. We are learning regenerative farming techniques and have about an acre of garden space plus pasture for horses and goats.
I like to do research in the same areas you do but my research time is limited due to work/animals/gardening. I like to go as close as possible to the source. For the Covid shots, the closest I can get to the clinical trial data is the FDA reports on the clinical trials that were used to get the EUA. I noticed some things that I haven’t seen anyone else point out. In the reports, they define Covid symptoms and many of those symptoms are listed in the adverse events data. I worked out the numbers for Pfizer but the other 2 were similar. The adverse events are compared with “placebo” and even with subtracting the placebo events, 18-55 year old people are substantially more likely to get Covid symptoms with the vaccine than without. Only a little more than 1% got symptoms with a positive PCR in the placebo group. The severe adverse events (minus placebo events) well outnumbered the very few severe placebo Covid events. The Pfizer report showed no statistically significant difference in severe Covid compared with the control. None of the Pfizer deaths (2 Pfizer/4 placebo total out of 43,488) were Covid related. They did not test for asymptomatic cases and the report states that more evaluation is needed to determine transmission effects. So it appears to me that the only benefit is to reduce positive PCR tests (at the expense of more illness). And that is just the short term effects. No one knows what the long term effects are. I can just imagine what the PR planning was before the rollout: “What do we do about all the side effects?” " I know, we’ll tell them that’s how you know it is working!"
I’ve also been reviewing the VAERS reports and there are many horror stories in there. Currently, since January, there are already 182000 adverse event reports in VAERS. I suspect that the VAERS system is overwhelmed and is limiting processing of reporting because the number of deaths each week is very linear and I would expect it to vary based on number of vaccinations.
Pfizer FDA report: https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download
Moderna FDA report:
https://www.fda.gov/media/144434/download

We do not have a RCT for these vaccines because the response to the vaccine is significant. Anyone who had any symptoms during the trial should have been PCR tested but if they were within seven days of the shot they were told it was a side effect. Once the researcher got reports from the participants on that day after feeling horrible they had a pretty good indication as to who got the vaccine and who got the placebo.
You cannot tell me that did cloud their advice when the participant popped with a Covid symptom a weeks later. Even now how many Covid cases are going undetected because, “It can’t be Covid, I’ve had the vaccine.”

This is something that I’ve been weary of for months. The heat will be turned up in the fall when vitamin D deficiency will begin and when people will have dropped their distancing and mask “guards”. Covid cases will rise again and the push for more vaccination will be emphasized and the source of contagion will be skewed toward the unvaccinated. How to navigate this likely scenario will be challenging and very relevant to many members of this group.

Kathy,
I check the Google new feed every morning to see what narrative lines are being pushed and much to my suprise I saw this:

"Eric Clapton detailed his 'disastrous' health experience after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine and blamed 'the propaganda' for overstating the safety of the vaccine in a letter the guitarist shared with an architect/anti-lockdown activist." Eric Clapton
At the same time the media is demonizing Bill Gates.
Bill Gates
Maybe the full extent of the vaccine problems cannot be hidden anymore and the powers-that-be are looking for a fall guy.

“I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days. I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…,” Clapton wrote.

“About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again,"

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/eric-clapton-disastrous-vaccine-propaganda-1170264/

If we end up down the piron/mad cow rabbit hole as discussed in the Highwire video they are going to need someone to vilify.

I look at the very pro vaccine yahoo news and they just had an article on 2 sisters trying to save their parents in India. Buried in the article it said both parents had the AZ shot 3 weeks earlier. I was surprised they mentioned that. The hospital sent the sisters on a quest to find remdesivir. No mention of Ivermectin. Both parents died.
Then there is article where 8 Fully vaccinated Yankee team testing positive implying transmission among the vaccinated. The media focus is to point out that there were no severe symptoms, but CDC data says that 9% of breakthrough cases are hospitalized and 1% die. That doesn’t sound effective to me.

This is the most amazing coin, it can be held off exchanges. You can hold it in your hard wallet. It’s completely private, you can exchange it worldwide for goods and services.
It’s technology is so advanced, that once owned, it can continue to be used - even if the internet is down. It can be used without mains power too!
The value is based both on it’s use cases (which are many) and it’s scarcity. Like Bitcoin, it also represents embodied energy. Where it differs is that the authentication is based on the unique qualities of the coin, which can be tested at the site of transfer using several different authentication measures ( without risking privacy)
That’s right, I’m talking about silver.

This is why I’m stocking up on vitamin D now while there is still ample supply in the stores.

CDC has learned of reports that some people have experienced a red, itchy, swollen, or painful rash where they got the shot. These rashes can start a few days to more than a week after the first shot and are sometimes quite large. These rashes are also known as “COVID arm.” If you experience “COVID arm” after getting the first shot, you should still get the second shot at the recommended interval if the vaccine you got needs a second shot. Tell your vaccination provider that you experienced a rash or “COVID arm” after the first shot. Your vaccination provider may recommend that you get the second shot in the opposite arm. If the rash is itchy, you can take an antihistamine. If it is painful, you can take a pain medication like acetaminophen or a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
I have been following interviews with a Dr Shankara Chetty from South Africa. His treatment protocol (described in https://covexit.com/the-8th-day-therapy-for-covid-19/) is primarily oral steroids with the addition if there is change in symptoms around the 8th day of oral antihistamines. His reasoning (I think) is that the dramatic changes which can occur in some people, loss of breath, low oxygen saturation, etc is a hypersensitivity reaction to the virus particulates in the body, by some individuals. This leads to sequence of events resulting in the cytokine storm if not treated. Somewhere in a video I have heard him speculate that it might be to the spike protein particles from the virus triggering this. I am therefore intrigue that the CDC is suggesting antihistamines to a possible side effect of the vaccine. Interestingly Dr Chetty does not use Ivermectin. He has used it on a few patients, but has found his protocol works very effectively. Treated 4000 with no hospitalisation or deaths. He is familiar with Ivermectin and uses it to treat parasitic infections. He specifically mentioned Filaria. In this disease it is the dead parasites which apparently cause a problem for the body; Ivermectin then helps to clear the dead parasite particles from the body. Chris I am very happy to see you back and actively participating again. I really look forward to you first piece and will be interested to see what you choose to talk about the many potential topics. Richard

Every time I read these things where the CDC recommends some common, although not that safe (Tylenol) med to treat the side effects of the vaccine I have to wonder why that is just fine but IVM or HCQ can’t be given without “the science” approving it.
Just more proof that there is something more in play.

Hi Chris, I attended the gathering at Rowe many years ago. I was working on resilience in my Montreal apartment, but in July 2019 I bought 11 acres of land with a house on it up north on the edge of civilization. Working hard on energy and food, but have the rest of the essentials covered. I’m with you, I don’t get it; but I’m not getting caught up in it. This summer we’re all in on growing food, hoping to get some solar panels in to have some electrical self-sufficiency. Couldn’t have done any of this without you and the team. I remind my friends of resiliency, some of them are starting to get it.