A Step-By-Step Analysis Of The Copenhaver Film

I was told to share my perspective of this event with you and the one place was closed for comments, I am sorry I posted this here instead of the dedicated thread…

2 Likes

All we need is a slightly different angle photo from that area of the crowd (to the right or left of Copenhaver) which is unobscured by the arm of the combine.

1 Like

I wish everyone in the crowd with footage would send it in. Who knows what valuable audio or even visual evidence this and all the other “seemingly useless” cell phone captures could reveal?

Can we get ALL the body cam footage through FOIA?

3 Likes

I agree with you, too many people had cameras for it to be this quiet. Police included.

3 Likes

I have not seen this footage yet and I think I have seen just about everything that has been put out on the net so far. I spend 8+ hrs a day looking.

Keep putting the word out that if you have ANY footage, send it in because you have no idea what you have, you only think you do and if it’s useless……no harm done.

4 Likes

This is my footage, thank you for devoting your time into understanding better what happened to me and the other people attending that event for Trump.

2 Likes

Shooter Path by drone

Thanks for that video. It is interesting to see what the big flag was doing at the time of the shootings. The wind was on the side of Trump that day. It does look like there was some kind of wind vortex forming around the flag at the time of the shots.

Lot of strange stuff going on in the sky that day:

Flying saucer spotted during the Trump assassination attempt

3 Likes

All those stills are from my video, lol. I posted it to Tiktok and then someone noticed the object in my comments, I blew it up and posted those photo stills. TikTok - Make Your Day

2 Likes

After watching that video frame by frame I walked away attributing that moving light pattern to the branches of the trees blowing in the wind revealing the sky behind it. That same thing occurs elsewhere in that tree.

2 Likes

Whether you believe it or not, I think you all deserve honor that attended that event and put your lives at risk even if unknowingly you still did that and you deserve the honor such as a military member who’s committed with oath to put themselves in harms way, so my hat’s off to you and I salute you

2 Likes

Great citizens investigative work. I find your evidence compelling and goes in the yellow zone at the very least with a good chance to get into the green zone.

2 Likes

how abt a class action against USSS and Biden govt?

2 Likes

@vegaspatriot Did you examine it frame by frame on a large computer screen?

1 Like

I had mentioned that before in private conversation. This would give the power of discovery to the family of Corey Comperatore, Coperhaven, Dutch and Trump in a lawsuit naming up to and including Mayorkis and Biden (he’ll claim immunity). Remember, “Nobody is above the law”.

4 Likes

No. Do you care to share a screenshot of the most compelling frame? I always keep an open mind.

1 Like

Only if top brass had some level of knowledge. If it was just couple of nods between them, i kinda doubt anything is doable. But yea. SS can be brought to their knees and some heads could roll and hrc will have to work overtime to make more people commit suicide.

1 Like

I don’t have good enough equipment to analyze it thoroughly, but the body movements look quite natural. At one point the head appears. I’ll try and capture it.

1 Like

Can someone please prove im off base…
From all pics from that day i can not clearly see a hole in Trumps ear and no disfiguration.
After clearly reaching and touching his ear, and even after the dog pile, where a normal person likely touch the injury, again, still no blood was on his right when he stood up to wave.
And very importantly, NO ONE who has just been shot at would say “my shoes” and remain standing in position to pump his fist. Not even hardened war vets.
Also just 14 days later he was seen with Netanyahu without a bandage already and no scab, no discoloration , no scar.
Please remember cartiledge heals slower than skin, if you have ever had an injury, thats FAST HEALING.
Im postulating…Trump knew about the “attempt” but didnt know when or where, to make his reaction look genuine.
The distance was close enough and Trump was still enough, that a decent shot could put a round close to his ear, and the “blood” could be added in the dogpile by one of the “agents” who had the response time of slugs and didnt know the basic procedures of an agent.
The 1st 3 shots were by the decent shooter(who dissappeared immediately after 3) , the 5 fast shots, could be done by the patsy, (who didnt hit ANY of the agents in a giant pile on Trump?). I think he was shooting into the air far above everyone.
Can anyone debunk this?
Now when Trump switches his stance on 2A, everyone would be understanding.
Both candidates will be anti 2A

Windows On The First Building (Single Storey Blg1)

After posting some speculative ideas about Building 1 yesterday,
I analysed the Shooting Videos and reviewed other info on
the terrain around Building 1 .

When Trump started speaking, lots more folks
were stood in front of Building 1 looking towards the Stage and listening to Trump speak.

On Building 1, Window3 and ALL the windows along the front of this Building were closed throughout the entire period.

In addition, because of TERRAIN, nobody shot at Trump from the Ground Floor Windows in Building 1. They would have a metal fence plus members of the public to shoot through first of all. So its impossible - those Windows were just too low down

Does this rule out Building 1 completely ? No. This doesnt rule out the “unknown hole” being the location of a potential sniper hide. The hole is labelled above
and it could mean a roofspace was available. This may need further investigation if tracjectory theory warrants it.

1 Like