A Step-By-Step Analysis Of The Copenhaver Film

As the story is staged, it would really seem logical at first that Crooks could walk the roof if he gained access because he seemed like he belonged there and the SS had no communications with the locals and moreover missed the meetings with the local sniper/police group. How would or could they not believe Crooks wasnt a good guy sniper or cop even if the tree did not block their view? This all stinks as all misplays from local cops vacatingbtheir positions to a tree in the way of SS sniper view. All come together in magic alignment. That second floor open window definitely seems able to have a shooter in a by chance vacated room. Anybody ask how the keycard was not functional or how early story said the first cop became locked outside? I believe the local cops were lured outside and then locked out. Who is requesting the AGR electronic swipe logs of the cops to get back in the door that may have been conveniently turned off so the second floor room could be undisturbed? Are there no AGR cameras to witness any fedetal sharpshooter type leaving the AGR second floor with his own “backpack”???

5 Likes

It is often called a breezeway

Azget Industries on youtube posted a clip of what they think happened regarding the Copenhaver footage with a 3D animation.
(1m27s)

9 Likes

My question is, would any security carry out a deadly shot on an then unarmed, naive kid climbing across a roof top in order to have a better view to Trump’s podium?
In order for this not to happen they would have to secure any building around. But they obviously didn’t do that and blame it on incompetence now?
Somehow the latter reminds me on the injection shots.

2 Likes

Hello Dr. Chris Martenson!
Thanks for all the efforts in searching the truth!

I would think Crooks is rather walking (almost running) on the other roof directly behind of building 6. This copenhaver video is most likely catching the moment shortly after Crooks climbed up on yet another roof (near the other small parking space) via an air condition unit and a small shed.

See possible path here (hope the image linking works this way, not able to upload pics directly yet)

To see what AC unit and shed I mean, maybe watch also the video, where jeffostroff is trying to guess the path via drone footage: I think jeffostroff forgets the possibility of Crooks hiding in the corner of the roof before running over to building 6, as I scetched out in my google maps picture above. (can not add another link for some reason, here is the title of the youtube video from jeffostroff → “NEW Video: Trump Shooter Running On Roof POV Shooting Victim”)

EDIT:
By the way… This path (from my sketch picture, linked above) looks so obvious and so easy (airconditioner+shed at small parking space), I would really like to know why the ground teams did not use the same path to get onto the roof? Instead they ran around the building 6 trying to get a view onto the roof from the ground (as seen in DJ Dayve video) ? And after the shooting they tried to build their own ladder? So stupid! They should know way before hand where spots are, to climb the roof without any additional gear.
Also they should have heard him running on the roof ?? Windows in the second floor towards the roof he ran over have been open too, right ?

4 Likes

Where was ESU #9 fired from?

1 Like

I have seen many police exert their authority over less. I would expect the norm would be mean mugging you and shouting at you until you complied.

2 Likes

Nice work Chris, getting closer. Maybe have a look into this as well:
Why the coroner report states Crooks Time of Death is 6.25pm (DocumentCloud), when he was killed with a headshot by counter-sniper at 6.12pm (Trump's close call: A detailed time line : NPR). Can’t imagine you stay alive for another 13min after getting a head-shot?!

3 Likes

I haven’t seen it reported, but in one of Chris’ videos he placed esu 9th shot in the field between crooks and the grandstand to Trumps right.

1 Like

Just thinking logic here.

1. If there was another shooter and they wanted to kill the former president, they would not miss. The wind can be corrected for someone experienced, also considering the small distance for a sniper. Consider the Sniper that kill Crook for example, it was one shoot and he killed him.

2. The trajectory of the first bullet hits the David Dutch in the bleachers. And now we know better the trajectory of the bullet. The elevation of the building 2 was very low. From the James Copenhaver camera, I calculate that the first shoot would hit David Dutch 0.5 meters below the line of the James Copenhaver camera eyepiece. That is exactly where it hit David Dutch.

3. The bullet in the NYT photo was the 2nd bullet as I stated before. Therefore, the photographer started the burst photos after the first bullet. He didn’t have prior knowledge as some conspiracy theories would suggest.

For me the LIHOP (let it happen on purpose) is the most probable scenario. Crooks might have had help also.

5 Likes

Everything on my 300 BO is FDE. Not a perfect solution, but it should be a visual reference. Not other AR has any FDE

Should not lose zero. Barrel, chamber, sight, are all self contained in the “upper” group.

2 Likes

Chris,

Running across a raised-ridge roof would be tricky/dangerous, particularly so in view of the significant height profile and narrowly spaced standing ridges on the AGR BLD6 roof. It would be easy to catch a toe and fall.

Crooks tripping and falling on the roof could explain his 6 second disappearance from view in the James Copenhaver video – and potentially would explain the apparent bruising of Crooks’ right leg around the knee/shin shown in pictures of his dead body on the roof after the shooting.

As always thanks for the reporting and analysis.

pbd

4 Likes

I do not know what brand of reflex sight that Thomas used. I have seen lots of garbage reflex sights that could not hold a zero even when gently handled.

3 Likes

Looks to me like crooks was shot twice - once from the left side and once from behind. Am I missing something?

3 Likes

It doesn’t make any sense at all. You are falling for the psyops. Please don’t ever disregard your common sense. That is how the deep state wins!

1 Like

I thought Crooks gun had a “Red Dot” sight - and, if I’m not mistaken, a “Red Dot” sight has no magnification and an MOA of about 4 (that means a good shooter would expect a 4" circle at 100 yards). Couple this with the fact that he apparently was using commercial ammunition, wore glasses that were probably smeared with sweat because it was a hot day, and was in a hurry to take the shots - I think he would be hard pressed to make an accurate head shot at 130 yards. For all those who believe Crook shouldn’t have missed, I really don’t think you have much shooting experience.

2 Likes

Chris - I was really disappointed by this morning’s YouTube video that you released. It almost seems you are now validating the disinformation being released by the deep state. I challenge you to rethink the possibility that Crooks ran across the top of the building behind Building #6 (from west to east), as he would have been spotted by Hercules sniper team #2. If Crooks was smart enough to find the only spot in the whole Trump venue where his presence on the roof wouldn’t be spotted by anyone, why would a thinking man believe he ran, out in the open, across a rooftop. This makes no sense. Just like it makes no sense that the initial police responders abandoned their effort to access the roof via the improvised pallet ladder and instead rushed to a small area behind the trees at the east side of the breezeway. There is video out there shows Hercules team #1 when they refocused their attention from the south to the north. At what time in the Trump speech did they do that? If they were looking north before the time the new video shows Crooks running across the rooftop, it would have been impossible for them to miss this. Just sayin’!

1 Like

This may not be the place, but people of faith know that divine intervention took place. It wasn’t that crooks was a bad shot (middle aged man in his gun training course said he blew hole in target, he hit it so straight) but rather God has use of Trump and His purposes will be completed. Not to mention Trump has had prayers going up to God for many years now for his protection.

7 Likes

The is a 20 minute time lag between the end of the Dave Stewart video, which shows a massive police response to the east end of AGR Bldg #6, and the start of the next “massively released” video of the initial police response - which was the body cam footage from the Beaver County ESU team. There’s a big difference in the “tone” of the crime scene in those two videos. Looks to me like the ESU body cam footage is a Hollywood production - but they made a couple a glaring errors - like the comment from the team leader (the briefer) inside the building foyer that said “ladders (plural) are on the way” when in my judgement, two ladders were already in place.

2 Likes