Answering These Questions May Unlock the Trump Crime Scene

Try this. Erroneous evidence can still help you understand what really happened. You can pick and choose what evidence to accept and ignore, but if you ignore the Door 13 testimony then you have to back it up with evidence. What do you have? These maps? Until someone can prove to me that it would be impossible for Nicol to be at Door 13 at ~18:03 and Door 9 at 18:13, I will accept that testimony as accurate and the AAR references as inaccurate, having pointed out the repetitive inaccuracies in it already.

1 Like

I definitely don’t think it’s impossible GN came out of door 13. I just don’t think we have any evidence it happened other than the suggestions of the anonymous author of the AAR and the press.

Then you might not want to base any of your arguments on press-related evidence, or any printed evidence such as FBI statements, because you can’t “arbitrarily” choose to accept some of that evidence and not the rest. Either you have to refute it’s wrong with other evidence, or you need to let it stand as presented. You can’t have your cake and eat it too, as the saying goes, with evidence, especially if you want your argument to stand up in court.

1 Like

I’m confused. Allegedly this is the picnic table Crooks was seen with backpack:
ptbl

1. He parked his car somewhere.
  2. Went to the picnic table with backpack.
  3. He was seen around door 13.
    trek

But there is a 26-minute footage by Stewert. We should have seen him walking with backpack in front of AGR6 building.

OK, but I’m not sure I have any arguments based on stuff the press or the FBI said.

I don’t see any need for us to argue. I think I’ve said it pretty clearly, that I accept that somebody seems to be saying something about door 13, but we don’t have any videos to corroborate it.

The video of Crooks in Vendor Alley refuted the alleged sighting of Crooks at the picnic table outside of Door 9. You should consider this post, to be clear.

1 Like

I use the word “argument” in its purest sense, not to mean fighting. I use it in the sense of arguing one’s case.

3 Likes

I’ll try again…

• Rally goer footage (Elvis). 1707
  • Greg saw him watching the building. 1710
  • Photo taken at retaining wall. 1728
  • Greg saw him fith backpack. 1802

And yet we have video evidence showing him walking onto the AGR property at ~17:04, heading toward the west side of the building. My timeline map will help you understand his likely path and the various sightings afterwards.

As for the Stewart footage, here is his 5:38 to 6:06 pm footage. It is primarily directed at the barns and stage area. Crooks is already on the north side of the second story building time by 5:38. If he has any footage prior to that, that he took, I am not aware of it.

2 Likes

@sorey, I think your ice cream just melted. Sorry. :smirk:

The good news is, you can still have a hot fudge sundae or a banana split if you’re open to it. I’ve tried them and they are deliciously sweet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is my favorite hot fudge sundae!

How do you know this?

Well, I cannot remember. It was in some video I saw recently.

Well, the photos of the dead body on the roof have all come either from the Beaver/Butler Co After-Action Report or from the body cam footage released by Lt. Matthew Pearson of the Butler PD. So are you saying that Pearson or someone associated with the A-A report have been punished? I would find that highly significant.

It almost looks like, but the Ice is still cold enough not to get melted just yet.
Unfortunately the two pictures taken show a little bit a narrow view, focusing towards AGR door 21. Would have been great we could see a little bit more on the left hand side, view towards roof of building 6 (AAR). Ultimately we don’t know the recording angle of the cameras in use or if they maybe changed the orientation since J13.

The fish might look off the hook, but I don’t let him go yet.
But if it really turns out it was the AGR camera, I’m fine with hot fudge sundae as well.

this would be the view I’m interested in.

Answering These Questions May Unlock the Trump Crime Scene - News & Current Events / Public News & Current Events - Peak Prosperity

1 Like

Just 3 words and I’ll leave you to your melting ice cream.

Local to what?

Did anyone actually realise there is a good portion of blood splatter to see in one of the videos taken from westside of AGR6?

I found it.

Teacher asks: There were 5 birds on the tree, we shot 2 of them, how many remains?
Schoolboy’s answer: There remains two, others flew away.

I guess this is not blood. Birds didn’t like gunshots.

1 Like

I did not save the link unfortunately. Some officers sent photos to social media. I’m still thinking where this info came from.

FYI - I added 2 slides to help further explain the Door 13 event in relation to the AAR timeline map inaccuracies.

Beyond that, while some state it cannot be verified that Nicol came out of Door 13 because we have no video evidence of it, the same can be said for not having video evidence that he didn’t come out of that door. For that matter, there is no radio or interview evidence to support that claim either, that he didn’t come out of door 13.

2 Likes

AFAIK, we don’t have video evidence that Nicol didn’t come out of door 13. In fact, we don’t have radio or interview evidence that supports he didn’t come out of that door. Quite the contrary, the available evidence supports that he did.

1 Like

Somehow I feel the Ice Cream is still in the game…