Answering These Questions May Unlock the Trump Crime Scene

@sherlock-holmes

I just saw your post (above) again thanks to a Like of my post below it by @redranamber. The facial expressions of Ronald Costanza stuck with me ever since. It just came to me how my analysis of Nicol’s testimony helps to explain Costanza’s anger. I thought it would be fitting to combine the two assessments.

1 Like

2 Likes

I haven’t forgot about you, @brian60221. I’m in the process of reorganizing some accounts and will contact you as soon as I get an image change apprved on one.

1 Like

Please take your time and protect yourself. I didn’t want to do email, I wanted to keep it on the forum so I wouldn’t know anything I don’t need to know. But DMs are shut off for most people for good reason (otherwise people would be bombarded with spam).

2 Likes

Incoming!

2 Likes

I watch another channel and they think it’s a drone, which makes sense when you see how many photos the object is in, and the after report lists a drone in use that day. That said, why have none of us seen what’s in the footage? One damn lie after another.

That is not the same guy as the one leaving AGR. The beard, moustache, and hair are completely different.

I dunno, these are all identifying factors that can be manipulated. Looks to me as if he’s gotten a nice touch up on his hair, beard, and moustache, possibly even because he knew he was having an official interview and wanted to look fresh. I can see an A to B, 15 days later, knowing in advance he was going to be filmed on an official interview of this magnitude.

You think the man completely altered his hairstyle, moustache, and beard before an interview?

Seems unlikely. A trim? Sure.

A whole makeover? Doubt. He doesn’t seem like that kind of guy.

1 Like

May be, may be not. Face shape is pretty spot on. Nose pretty similar. Mohawk seems trimmed and slicked back. Facial hair appears a trimmer and cleaner version of guy on J13. I’m more than welcome to other ideas to his identity but it looks to me to be the same guy with a fresh cut.

The guy in the AGR has hair all the way down the back of his head… the interview guy’s hair does not do that.

The beard line is completely different.

And the interview guy looks more fit.

I don’t even think the AGR guy has tattoos like the interview guy.

Like that? Kinda like a mohawk that grew out like hair does? And if he got a haircut in between this shot and the interview, he would have less hair than here. The same goes for the beard and moustache. From what I see, he has plenty of hair to trim down to match interview hair/beard style.

As far as the tattoos go, it is very hard to tell from these pictures one way or the other.

And as far as I’ve seen we haven’t another face that looks more similar to his yet. I’m not 100% certain it is him, though to me it does seem possible if not probable.

Even their forehead shapes are different.

If you go to the DropBox and open the 2 hour video at 18:58 (54 min in) on 720px you can see the tattoo matches on some un blurred frames. I could not stop video on the best frames & don’t have the reliable band width to D/L a 2 gig file. In VCL media player (free) you can advance frame by frame & zoom in.

[BTPD Body Cam footage 7.13.24 - Dropbox] Dropbox

Can anyone zone in on this name tag.I have gone as far as I could.
bodycam2022 2

On a funny note: Walked into the store and guy coming towards looked like a guy in one of the photos. I am losing it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

What is the source of the image? That patch doesn’t look like any of the ones I’m tracking for local police supporting the rally.

BTW: I’m finishing up additional recognition slides for local agencies with uniforms and patches.

2 Likes

It is friday 13 AND this is also 60-days anniversary. Did Secret Service reveal the so called final report?

I looked for major depressive disorder description and some other mental diseases. At the first glance it is a mess. The classification itself is disorder. But wait!
When I show you a picture of farm animals (cow, horse, donkey, sheep, duck, cat, dog etc.), you will immediately recognize - without the catalog data. I got it.

if we quote Jul 13 as day 0 the 60day period would have been on Sep 11.
if we quote Jul 22, when Cheatle had her final appearance as Director of the USSS at the hearing, the 60 day period will be on Sep 19.
So they still have some days to copy/paste here…

…but I can already hear them say when asked “where is the Report”.

• holdidays
  • new Acting Director
  • lack of personnel
  • we’ll eventually getting it ready soon
  • getting the report ready is our utmost priority
  • we can’t give you a report yet but what we do know for certain: it was a lone gunman and we did a great job at large. Nobody needs to be fired. We take full responsibility.
3 Likes

I ran across that myself. It’s Butler, New Jersey.

3 Likes