Answering These Questions May Unlock the Trump Crime Scene

exit route
Inside the emergency exit doors should be marked.

I updated the map, called the 2 doors MD for maintenance door.
Agree that these doors don’t have card access locks but I’d be surprised if they’re not key locked (and therefore access isn’t logged*). So nobody without having the key (or smashing the door or is a good burgler) can enter there just like that.

• By the way, did anybody talk/has information about the AGR doors access protocols from J13. Would definitely be interesting (wasn’t it at one point a sniper forget the keycard and the other had to go downstairs to let him in again).

i can almost guarantee those maintenance doors do not have locks. That would violate OSHA and whatever Fire Code they are subject to (UFC, IFC, or NFPA 101 Life Safety Code) for emergency egress. In the event of a fire, you need to have free and unobstructed access from anywhere inside the building to a public way. Those courtyards are no different than any other room in the building as far as needing a compliant emergency exit route.

1 Like

I probably know much less about all this regulations stuff (thanks for pointing it out here).
But are you saying anyone could sneak up the roof in the night, lower himself down in one of this courtyards and then just walk through the door? I don’t know, but somehow that’s hard to believe.

2 Likes

The sign you posted is for the way to an exit, not an exit itself. In the U.S. OSHA has specifications for “EXIT” signs when it comes to “Exit" Doors. On the inside of those doors OSHA regulations require a “Not An Exit” sign, so someone wouldn’t think they could get to a public way through those doors in the event of an Emergency.

1 Like

That’s what perimeter fences are for. I could show you the actual code references, but I have done Life Safety Code inspections of countless buildings over the course of my career. Many times I had to cite facilities for code violations because they placed security concerns over life safety of occupants.

2 Likes

@sorey Sorry, didn’t realize I was in the wrong thread.

I use the Windows “Snipping Tool.” Just click in your toolbar search box and this should pop up. Click in the “Snipping Tool,” and you have a versatile tool for capturing whatever area of your display you want using your mouse or touchpad.

I think that was a question from @rough_country_gypsy (recommended him the snipping tool there)
Audio Analysis Is Most Consistent Two Shooters At Trump Rally - News & Current Events / Public News & Current Events - Peak Prosperity

I use the snipping tool myself as well. @howdoiknowthisinfo shared another option that I wasn’t aware of, so I’d like to pass that on to you as well.
Audio Analysis Is Most Consistent Two Shooters At Trump Rally - News & Current Events / Public News & Current Events - Peak Prosperity

1 Like

That’s the post I thought I was replying to. It read like it was new to you, so please forgive me for making that assumption.

All good, no bad blood here :peace_symbol:

If it happens you have FB access, may I ask you to check this picture out
david diyanni butler township police
would be this photo
is the guy with the glasses bottom left labled as Dave (or David) DiGianni?
Not sure at all but just asking myself if he might be BWC2-122104…

1 Like

No names in the brief post. I’ve tried using those “Shop with a Cop” photos to ID others before to no avail. You might try searching local news for the “Shop with a Cop” event.

1 Like

found this but need further investigating.
Shop with a Cop - Butler, Pa - YouTube

That’s a dead end, you can only turn back. (Except you hav a ladder.)

We don’t have that. Or maybe for public sites (e.g. theater, cinema).

There is a ‘what to do in case of fire’ training at the first day for employees, and repeated every year. Visitors are not allowed to stay alone.
(By the way, I’m not a shooter at all. I was firefigher in the army, so called volunter. Among the choosen five ‘volunters’.)

2 Likes

Sergeant Robert Murphy

Sergeant Steven Hensel

Sergeant Jim Sasse

Sergeant Tom Vessel (BWC2-122109)

2 Likes

So how did you ID these guys.

Facebook pictures shopping with a cop. Maybe you have to check the FB post yourself for 2nd opinion but to me it says R. Murphy on his nameplate.

from the short YT video shopping with a cop by Butler Eagle.
Just logic, according to the staff directory there are only 4 Sergeants in the Butler Township PD. If 3 are identified he has to be the 4th and that’s Steven Hensel.

as seen in bodycam BWC2-122125

as seen in dashcam M500-010482
and as seen in his own dashcam BWC2-122109

2 Likes

Excellent work! Thank you. I like to keep information on how each player is identified in case the question is ever asked of me.

2 Likes

Guy who picks up gun needs to be Identified. Whole situation is covert and he is looking around before he grabs gun to make sure nobody sees him.

I can’t make out the Murphy. but there is no doubt about the first initial "“R,” and there is only 1 Sergeant in the department with that first initial.

That’s 2 more down and 2 to go.

2 Likes