At Best The US Secret Service Is In 'Damage Control' Mode

There IS an archive for videos on PP. I’ve seen it linked to many times so it’s here (but I don’t know exactly where).

1 Like

I just want a clear rendition of the audio file (of Source 2) as a sound track-plot with the appropriate ledger time-bar-ruler - for my analysis - I not ready to get in to acquiring audio software and extraction audio files - and it is not necessary to outline a clear path to the comparative audio analysis that would blow the lid on the PTAT - I think - thanks pbd

Yes, for several days I have been posting and reposting my theory. A professional would have had perfect overwatch to observe Crooks to see he’s in position, law enforcement, the status of the rally and Trump being on stage, the crowd, etc. Straight line same trajectory shots, but I’m not sure about the audio and vertical impact trajectories of the bullets. Preliminarily the audio and vertical angles might not line up.

However, if you watch the video it does appear that a head pops up and down between the vertical air vents on the 2 story North building roof. The police video cam also shows some small protrusion that could be a human head, but hard to decipher.

1 Like

Frantic cowardice and ineptitude would be generous. EVERY SINGLE COP on the ground positions himself where he absolutely cannot see Crooks, some hiding in buildings until after the shooting! The only cop that tried getting “boosted” up had zero plan to stop him. Did he think 50 people were lying about a man with a gun? Why wouldn’t you, ya know, get up there and draw your gun and stop him? Sometimes cops have to do dangerous things! Or throw something up to distract him, or move over to the parking lot at an angle to just shoot him? What good does it really do to just see him. I didn’t hear a single officer yelling, “Halt, Stop, Show your hands, Put your gun down, Drop it…”

We’ve all probably consumed a lot of police videos interacting with average every-day suspects and the cops have universally been more competent and professional than this lot of idiots. Was this day 1 police academy recruits of 2nd string local law enforcement and secret service?

It’s so evident that this was planned to occur and orchestrated to happen. Maybe not all of them were in on the plan but I cannot fathom the level of gross criminal incompetence we observe.

I wonder if this was all the “B” team police squads and SS that day for key people?

6 Likes

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/k65nwmeqj5di0pd955skd/AN08uf-LWBWkrCjj7R7zT8M?rlkey=sof7l8mqzawrj9k7qa848uprp&e=5&st=x37ozue0&dl=0

1 Like

I think we just busted Greg Nicol, fellow citizens! Before I post the many images, here’s the gist of the bust.

Greg Nicol stood passively inside AGR 6 building, visible by his left elbow through the window of door 9, for at least 260 seconds (4 minutes 20 seconds), from no later than 6:09:02 to 6:13:22, before he opens door 9 slowly with this very elbow.

In the meantime, the first shots are fired ~110 seconds before, and multiple LEOs are seen urgently running across this side of AGR 6 and across this door.

At 6:13:24, Greg Nicol calmly finishes a conversation with someone else just behind the door and slowly turns his head out to the parking lot, and then poses a wide arms stance highlighting his gun on one side and acts a fake head scan northward (diametrically opposite to Crooks above) as if looking for danger or the shooter.

He clearly was by that door all along after having abandoned his sniper post; in that time he was just having a conversation (and his elbow in the video can be seen moving, it’s not a static illusive object) through all the shots; he did not in those 260 seconds let anyone in the building who was locked out as claimed in a timeline; his elbow did not seem to react to the shots; and then Greg Nicol played for the dashcam once he opened the door as if he were a LEO rather than an accomplice or a criminally negligent overwatch sniper.

The following screenshots are from the dashcam video provided by @reneroos, who was the one to spot Greg Nicol opening door 9.

I post multiple screenshots in this order: Just before he opens door, then when he is opening it, then when he poses as a concerned LEO; going backward, multiple images going back in time, showing the elbow through the door 9 window. The point of posting so many is to evidence the thesis.

But the evidence is much more compelling if you watch these minutes and check yourself that the shape of the elbow is moving slightly throughout (and everything else is static), so that this shape is not a static illusion; and if you check also that Greg Nicol opens the door with this very elbow.

1. Just before Greg Nicol opens door 9, a left elbow is visible and a shaved head:

2. Greg Nicol opening door 9 with his left elbow:

3. Greg Nicol posing a fake LEO role of concern and danger - you’ve got to watch this bit of video to see how before the pose he’s still chatting and looking into AGR building:

4. Now to see how long he had been having this conversation by door 9, let’s go back every 10 seconds before he started to open the door. Here T-10:

5. Left elbow visible at T-20:

6. Left elbow visible at T-30:

7. Left elbow visible at T-30:

8. Left elbow visible at T-40:

9. Left elbow visible at T-50:

10. Left elbow visible at T-60:

11. Left elbow visible just after first three shots - no surprised reaction, no jerky elbow:

12. Left elbow visible at T-120 - skipping farther back because the pattern is clear:

13. Left elbow visible at T-180; ones sees a concerned LEO rushing across 70 seconds before first shot:

14. Left elbow visible at T-240:

15. Left elbow visible at T-260 - there is no earlier footage, as this is the moment the Butler Township Police cruiser has pulled in and just parked:

So for at least 260 seconds Greg Nicol stood just inside door 9 of AGR 6, apparently having a conversation, through the mad dash of local LEOs, through the crawling of Crooks just above him, through the local police officer who got boosted to corridor’s roof, through the 10 shots, through the aftermath for another ~110 seconds, to only then act for the camera in the role of LEO!!!

@reneroos - Credit goes to him for providing Dropbox dashcam video and recognizing Greg Nicol at door 9 of AGR just after he opened the door.

13 Likes

Why didn’t they use the window?
240810 e
Actually it looks like a door.

4 Likes

Nicols does seem to be “in” on it, because nothing he did can be rationally explained or even considered basic incompetence. This was a ruse where he/they intended to show some level of competence but tried to conceal their involvement but it’s just too far-fetched.

1. Failing to timely and effectively communicate seeing Crooks. Now, to cover their tracks to make it look like they WERE doing their jobs, they did “spot” him, and did “communicate” about him but, whoops, he was too sneaky.

2. Leaving their posts, “whoops” forgot my keys, got locked out, needed to be let in, but that took much longer than they expected for Crooks to get set up and shoot. They were probably sweating it out hiding in the 1st floor waiting for Crooks to shoot. The officer that interrupted him caused a longer delay as well. They probably thought Crooks could get in position and shoot faster than he did.

3. Nicols to be hanging around on the 1st floor, again not at his post, is major suspicious.

Yeah, he and his partner seem like they cannot reasonably explain their actions.
I also find that the dozen officers simply refusing to stop Crooks, and positioning themselves INSIDE the North 2 story AGR building, or elsewhere and arrive minutes AFTER the shooting, or at angles where they cannot see Crooks (when seemingly every spectator could!) is highly suspect.

9 Likes

A fly on the wall might have heard the two working to get their story straight one last time regarding the access card being left behind. Just speculating.

1 Like

Hello Commenter,

Thank you for the follow up and the shoutout.

The video was obtained from the Dropbox of www.judicialwatch.org
and made accessible by Matthew Pearson.
There are about another dozen videos regarding the Trump shooting in his Dropbox.

5 Likes

Nicely done. Lone Wolf narrative busted.

Hope with further scrutiny, your observations are conclusively verified.

Let it happen or make it happen. I choose the Later…

1 Like

And if Someone wants to humor me, Can anyone reasonably explain how LEO that are assigned to the outside perimeter are mostly carrying pistols. When most if not all are issued or have in their squad cars long rifles?

Didn’t anyone from LE learn anything at least from the Vegas shooting that only having a pistol, while providing perimeter protection is often worthless?

I could hit a quarter 3 out of 4 times at the range of the Mandalay Bay shooting just aiming at the muzzle flash with one of my favorite rifles even after compensating for elevation. Yet no one in LE took out the shooter(s) with not a rifle in sight.

Make it make sense though there were other forces involved at Butler with Security.

3 Likes

I apologize if I’m not understanding, but the thing that looks like somebody’s left elbow, isn’t it still there after Nichol opens the door and walks off to the right?

2 Likes

The FBI spent days sanitizing the Butler Crime scene. When the FBI runs off a Senator with legitimate Oversight concerns speaks volumes like their silence. When does the FBI clean up Crime scenes?

Like Christopher Wrays says they are only concerned about the shooter…not security, etc.

One of the hypothesis that has merit is that a sniper nest was inside Building 6. Nichols at the front door instead of his post and the FBI had the area secured long enough to have built a new Building 6, much less conceal a whole in the wall and remove a sniper nest.

What happened inside Building 6 likely solves the puzzle ( nefarious operation). Hope someone has been going over Building 6 with a fine tooth comb that belongs to the Good guys.

4 Likes
1 Like

I have thought something similar. Tough to make detailed analysis on a lot of this a pixel screen several states away.

Definitely solves the Dilemma Chris had on where to place the Second shooter. No question that one can line up the trajectories from inside Building 6. Just needs to be verified, because if what we expect could be True, the FBI has made an attempt to conceal from the Public.

The pre-seeding of evidence and narratives around July 13 stinks to high heaven. The seeding smells of a potent catalyst for extreme pro-Israel foreign policy and anti-gun/anti-free speech domestic policy.

Had Trump been assassinated on July 13, aggressive MSM narratives would “uncover” evidence of the perpetrator. I focus here on seeding a narrative of outrage against Iran, and against 1st and 2nd amendments.

• On July 12, a Pakistani man Merchant who had visited Iran recently is arrested in the US, because he had tried to recruit assassins in the US to kill high profile American targets, and the would-be assassination contractor worked as FBI informant. See article on site operated by Mr. John Solomon. (As in the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot designed and promoted by the FBI remotely controlling useful idiots, so here a Merchant angry at USG policies may be yet another useful idiot remotely controlled by the DS to manufacture terror. This is the NATO Strategy of Tension updated to today, with communists replaced by pro-1st and 2nd amendment supporters.)

• As Merchant entered the US in April, he was noted to be in a terrorist watchlist but allowed in per a “significant public benefit parole,” whereby feds can track plots … ““Parole based on significant public benefit includes, but is not limited to, law enforcement and national security reasons or foreign or domestic policy considerations,” the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website says.”

• In direct consequence of the arrest of Merchant, CBP " issued a new warning Wednesday to its field offices that Iran or its proxy groups may try to transport “operatives, money or materials” across both the southern and northern U.S. borders to carry out attacks on the United States."

• Although Merchant was focused on killing high profile US officials - nothing to do with Israel - the CBP’s Office of Field Operations directed agency personnel to take a “heightened posture due to ongoing security threats,” including against possible attacks on the United States mirroring the recent Iran-backed Hezbollah rocket attack on an Israeli town in the Golan Heights. The memo also warned that heightened tensions across the Middle East due to Israel’s retaliation for the Golan Heights strike – the assassination of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh in Iran’s capital – increased the risk of a terror attack in the United States , such as a Trump assassination."

• The memo thus pre-seeds a link to be uncovered by later investigators that the terrorists who attack the US are the same terrorists who attack Israel, so that it is in the interest of the USG to attack Israel’s enemies. See past echoes here.

• Merchant was allowed to stay beyond May 11, the expiration of his parole

• “Prosecutors unsealed a complaint against him earlier this week, charging him with organizing a “murder-for-hire” plot in a scheme to assassinate U.S. politicians or government officials [i.e. Trump!]. Justice Department and FBI officials said Merchant was working “on behalf of others overseas” and pointed the finger at Iran.”

• ““This dangerous murder-for-hire plot exposed in today’s charges allegedly was orchestrated by a Pakistani national with close ties to Iran and is straight out of the Iranian playbook,” FBI Director Christopher Wray said in a statement.” [Note, lawyer Wray is not saying Iran was behind Merchant’s plans, but suggests so.]

----Now we come to Trump, one day later on July 13----

• On July 13, Trump is assassinated with a headshot except for the fact he turns his head at the right second, and the MSM as part of DS immediately puts out a narrative uniform in content and timing of updates.

• Had he been assassinated, then Nikki Haley would have been the Republican frontrunner (see her traitorous position here at 1:28-1:32 and at 2:10-2:20) as a de-facto Israeli representative with US-title), while Josh Shapiro or amoral Harris/Emhof been the Democrat frontrunner, a win for Israel either way

• As campus protests had been spreading against Israeli government’s obliteration of Gaza, and US youth becoming more anti than pro Israel, Israeli Ministry of Diaspora Affairs has been pushing to define in US law criticism of Israeli behavior as anti-semitic (anti-1st amendment IHRA definition), and to threaten US universities with withholding of federal funds (to force them to quell protests against Israeli government policies)

• Post-Butler, MSM launches narrative of “intelligence” that Iran plots to assassinate Trump, in part from DNI Avril Haines and perhaps also from CIA Deputy Director David Cohen

• On July 24, Netanyahu arrives in DC to give a speech to US Congress amidst faltering popular support for his government’s ethnic cleansing, and anti-Israel protests in DC erupt that conveniently are highly offensive to Americans and tagged as pro-Hamas in social media and amplified by astroturf pro-Israel “conservative” accounts like Oli London’s and probably filled with mix of agitators, infiltrators, and useful idiots … the strategy being to con offended Americans to support Israeli government policies

• In his speech, Netanyahu asks USG to hit Iran, calls offensive DC protests the work of Iran; had Trump died, surely Netanyahu would have exploited a traumatic national event to provoke a massive hit on Iran.

• This is the psychological strategy promoted by Philip Zelikow, 9/11 myth-maker and drafter of the 9/11 Commission Report, in his article [Catastrophic Terrorism](https://“Like Pearl Harbor, the event would divide our past and future into a before and after. The United States might respond with draconian measures scaling back civil liberties, allowing wider surveillance of citizens, detention of suspects and use of deadly force.): ““Like Pearl Harbor, the event would divide our past and future into a before and after. The United States might respond with draconian measures scaling back civil liberties, allowing wider surveillance of citizens, detention of suspects and use of deadly force.” 9/11 became Zelikow’s useful event to catalyze domestic surveillance and the pro-Israel WoT.), with Zelikow creating the narrative of interpretation in his tightly-controlled 9/11 Commission Report.

• With Trump unexpectedly alive, Netanyahu asserts to Congress anyway of intelligence that Iran did have plans to kill Trump

• Trump falls for the “Iran intel” behind the attempted assassination, and posts on Truth Social that he wishes Iran be obliterated (the country, not government) if he were killed … which psychopath Netanyahu surely reads as a great path to get what he wants, the USG to hit Iran

To me, this coincidence of arrest and media buzz around Merchant on July 12, and the attempted assassination of Trump on July 13, by Thomas Crooks with an existing but unknown social media content, seems to allow the DS to paste onto a blank slate any narrative it wishes - “We decrypted Crooks social media accounts connected to Iran!”. If this sounds far-fetched, though in Gab posts Thomas Crooks was pro-immigration and pro-Democrat, FBI Deputy Director Abbate did in fact plant in Congressional testimony for the whole country and MSM a massive pro-Israel narrative with zero evidence, like Powell’s anthrax vials: “Something just very recently uncovered is a social media account, which is believed to be associated with the shooter in the 2019 to 2020 timeframe. There were over 700 comments posted from this account. Some of these comments, if ultimately attributable to the shooter, appear to reflect anti-Semitic and anti-immigration themes, espouse political violence, and are extreme in nature.”

To me this is not coincidental. The stakes are much higher than Trump’s life, or the US’s survival as a semi-republic, but whether the country gets traumatized by forces to con the USG into launching a devastating attack on Israel’s enemy du jour (after false-premised attacks on Iraq, and covertly Syria), a multi-decade enslavement of American minds and USG foreign policy to zionist principles, a loss of the 1st amendment (IHRA) and a loss of the 2nd amendment (Crooks’ AR), to disable Americans of their speech and self-defense, and then impose the WoT against Americans.

The assassination of Trump would have been just as traumatizing as 9/11, and just as useful to create a new traumatic myth to rush the country to war and a desired foreign policy. I am afraid that the risk that he is assassinated is now higher than it was on July 13, given Trump’s prophecy on Truth Social.

5 Likes

Oops, you may be right, I did not look carefully after Greg Nicol opened the door. Maybe my eyes are fooling me? Does that “elbow image” not seem to move around a bit for a while before the door opens?

At the very least, the fact that Nicol leaves the building only at 6:13:23 adds another 83 seconds to the preposterously long and vague “6:05-6:12” gap in the BC post-action report about what the ESU snipers are doing. Now we can extend this mystery to “6:05-6:13:23”!

Greg Nicol certainly does not look stressed coming out of door 9, like all LEOs running around in the dashcam video. And he would have heard the shots from above and south of door 9, so why is he looking down and north when opening the door? It’s almost like the reflex when you get busted staring at a woman’s chest and turn your head in the opposite direction pretending to be looking at something in that direction hoping she did not notice your staring. It suggests to me that Nicol is acting as if he does not know where the shots came from but pretending to be figuring it out and hoping we did not notice his enabling/collaboration.

6 Likes

I think you’re onto something, just that it might not be exactly what you thought.

Absolutely! The windows are narrow, the rifles behind the windows, the snipers even further behind. They had no visibility!

It’s a convenient set up to

• make ESU snipers fail to see Crooks on the roof below, assuming they were trying to thwart “suspect”, an therefore also
  • make ESU snipers look innocent for failing to stop Crooks on the roof below, assuming they were trying to collaborate with and enable Crooks

So either way, whatever the assigned ESU snipers’ team really is (pro or contra Trump), the setup is convenient to get Trump killed while preserving ESU snipers’ image as the good guys.

Now, who set the ESU’s up that way? Someone high at Secret Service - it was SS who told them to be inside rooms rather than on roofs. Ergo, that element of SS may well have wanted Trump killed, with or without ESU snipers’ collaboration.

The natural question arises, who at SS told BC ESU snipers to be inside rooms rather on roofs? And who at SS approved this?

Btw, it’s understandable that SS did not show up at that morning’s meeting with BC ESU snipers to go over plans, because SS would have been called out on the absurdity of the deep-inside-the-room overwatch.

2 Likes