Audio Analysis Is Most Consistent Two Shooters At Trump Rally

Looking at the last frame before the shot, the lady in the blue shorts is way out of the way. Her face would not be according to the TMZ video. The guy in the video is facing Crooks and is right in front of the camera.

afterwards the guy making this video runs behind the guy from the TMZ video. You can see the angle from where he is making this video.

You probably mean the guy circled in green.

The link is bad because you have a space in the “www”.

The video is now age restricted.
Interestingly, the author of this video, Piper-Grimley, says in the comments that what is being shouted is “Russ” and refers to an old man there:

[

@cindysprague8491](https://www.youtube.com/@cindysprague8491)

2 weeks ago

Ok you were close to the lady screaming. Was it Ross or Crooks she was yelling for? If Ross was it a so. Or husband?

@pipergrimley2930
2 weeks ago

Russ is the guy in the red shirt standing out in the open in front of the tree. Russ is old and didn’t give to shits. He didn’t even flinch. He just stood out there like a boss. I was going to have a shirt made with him on it.

1 Like

The more we dig the more I’m convinced Crooks fired all 8 rounds.

I think he has the receiver of the rifle almost on the peak of the roof. There are 40 ridges along the west side of the building from edge to peak. I circled the exposed tree in the distance for future reference and the light beyond Crooks looks to be to his left, but in actuality is almost in line with his head down the center of the roof peak.

The light is dead center on the roof peak.

thumbnail_IMG_2954 (Small)

The zoomed-in image of Crooks shows the same exposed tree with 17 of the west side ridges to the right of him and 23 to the left. I think this puts him right to the roof peak.

This is his position on the roof.

position (Small)

If you watch the casing ejecting from the @kwaka video this is how the first three casings end up on the south side of the buildings peak.

https://tribe.peakprosperity.com/uploads/db0199/original/3X/1/3/13f794c3aaf85ce73b2faead3ad7479746cae2f4.gif

Crooks then sets up or rises to his knees and fires the five quick shots which puts those five casings on the north side of the roof peak. It also exposes him to the ground sniper who hits him in the right hand or arm (and possibly the gun stock as we’ve been told). This is why his right arm and hand are bloody.

arm shot (Small)

This confuses Crooks, hurts him, disorients him, or he realizes this isn’t part of the plan, and he turns to the west and takes the final shot to the head.

3 Likes

Here is the link in the web archive to the page on July 13th at 8:34pm:

The video plays but the resolution is nothing like what is shown in the newer one.

And here is a link to all the backups of that page: Wayback Machine

2 Likes

can’t be that guy circled in green, our suspect is filming with his cell phone
in his left hand…

Then the TMZ guy was probably standing behind the tree and the back of the head belongs to the guy circled in red standing next to the tree.

There are more and more videos that have not yet been published.

Not seeing anybody that comes close to the dude in the video, frankly speaking, the probability of haven placed that guy in the most important 3 seconds, would point more to edited video than anything else.

2 Likes

That’s the guy circled in red next to the tree from behind.

:innocent:

Always be minfdul of the one holding the keys to the playground…

It’s also the reason why I’m interested in that HighRoof. You mention AGR buildings being too exposed, and I agree. HighRoof however is just 260 yards from Podium and more concealed than the rooftop Crooks died on… Why didn’t Crooks use that spot? I believe Crooks fired the first shot (the whole case ejection video discussion), but WHY DIDN’T he go for that HighRoof? Why pick an even more exposed place? :thinking:

Ah, but is the HighRoof the simplest of suggestions? The simpler one is Crooks going to where he died (ok…the man that died on the roof) and just opened fire.

Yeah, I think I know where you’re going with this…

“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action”
― Ian Fleming

100% agree. There is one thing I was thinking about yesterday. On the KML files we’ve been working on, yours and the one I’ve have, the ground photo we use doesn’t show 2 things that caught my attention. The entire yellow crane with speakers close to the north bleachers and that big red truck north-northeast of the podium (the only that our Greg N first placed the 9th shot ESU sniper. WHAT IS THAT BIG TALL RED TRUCK-FARMING MACHINE DOING THERE? Looks like a farming machine, I believe. Why put that big farming machine there? To do what? I believe it could have been placed there as a barricade. That red truck placement appears to essentially block the podium from the smaller AGR parking lot, the area behind it, and also from the corner where SniperGreg was located. We would need the height of that machine to check this whole thing, of course. Not to mention the elevations (again the elevations).

Spot on… :beers:

Not even after seeing the case ejection on shot 1? and to be fair, we still haven’t finalized that whole elevation and bullet drop discussion for HighRoof… Have you gotten better elevations after that excel approach I sent you?

Here you go :beers:

One thing I got from this sighting is that gait. That struck me as the gait of a determined, confident person with a plan and a place to be. Chest out, arms back, head up. That is not the gait of fear and doubt.

:rofl: great reference name.

Ahem… I did pointed out elevation concerns with bullet drop… considering shot #1 grazed trump and hit the rail, your original kml that the bleachers at a higher elevation than the podium… the bullet wouldn’t fly up again… so we have to check those elevations. I believe I read last week some of Roger’s new elevations and he had changed them to place the ear and the rail at the same height, something to that effect… So essentially, without everyone agreeing on these elevations and that rail hit and shot1 are the same (and we have no reason to think otherwise so far, I believe), we’re not going to get anywhere conclusive. Elevations are needed to compare them to the bullet drop. If from HighRoof you place that south bleacher hit above trump’s head, then HighRoof firing shot 1 would be a no-go.

Ok, I’ll be fair to your kayfabe theory, but you will have to be fair to how wild other assumptions would have to have taken place for this kayfabe thing to be true, instead of just cherry picking the part of my explanation that fits your hate for a particular candidate. What you call “made by hand” is what is called Reloading. I’ll be going through this considering evidence we ACTUALLY have and then adjusting this to your kayfabe theory. We have video of Crooks on the roof firing the first shot and a case is being ejected. Your theory of trump not being in danger would assume one or a combination of these things:

Trump has a sachet of blood in his hands and is in on it.
Crooks would have to know about it, and was a willing participant.
Crooks fired at least the first shot using a blank round (not as loud, but does cycle the weapon and a case is ejected. There is no projectile that leaves the muzzle at supersonic velocity). It is not lethal at all lethal at that distance, and Trump was not in danger. Crooks then turns his weapon to the crowd and fires 5 live rounds this time killing one person. And then dies happy to have helped his candidate get some sympathy votes.

Problem is, is that we see and hear the effects of those first 3 shots. Bullet one misses Trump and hits a rail on the south bleachers, blowing dust all over the place. So you would need hollywood pratical effects on that rail to create the illusion of a hit, setting up booby traps right under the nose of the participats. Same for shot 2 somewhere, but we don’t have evidence of where it hit. You would also need to set this up on the crane’s hydraulic line for shot 3, since he can see the liquid spraying all over the place after it is hit (on one of the bleachers video we can even hear the swoosh of the leaking hydraulic line). Oh, since we can hear the crack-thump effect of bullets breaking the sound barrier on trump’s microphone for shots 1-2-3 (and all others, really), then we would have to either simulate those sounds in real time in front of thousand’s of people with a pre-recorded track or just make sure something else crosses the sound barrier close to trump’s mic…so we either have to call little green men or hans zimmer for this to occur, I’ll leave that one up to you. Oh oh… OR we could have an elusive professional 2nd shooter or machine firing real bullets at the overall direction, safeguarding Trump and giving us the sound we need, but it would have to be exactly at the same time that Crooks fires his rifle, so we need AI, the israelis and an aluminum hat. Now say it after me… it’s Comma-La in LaLaLand…the land of special effects. All of that being said, why did Crooks, who apparently planned all of this days in advance, decides to buy ammo on the day of? The guy planned everything but OH HEY I forgot the ammo… Did he maybe was in on it for the fake attempt, but then decided he was going to do it for real? That would technically be a real attempt.

This must be very interesting. :beers:

I thought they were flashlights after, on the dashcam video, just before and after the shots we can see lights turn on and off on the front entrance to that building… My initial thought was that someone inside the building was turning lights also inside the building on or off and the lights on the outside by the doors were on the same circuit, switch pannel, got slapped along the others, etc… but someone else mentioned that for all of the dashcam video duration those outside lights are turning on and off… i didn’t check, but… I mentioned it to Roger about a week or two ago…

On a bleachers video where we can see the dust from the rail on shot 1, we can only hear the swoosh of JCB line leaking after shot 3… keep that in mind…

You guys need to sit at a bar and talk about your elevations… maybe Zoom?

I don’t believe bullet 1 hit jcb… I’d say 2 or 3 given the swoosh sound of the line leaking.

This is very sad…

There is evidence. The shell is there. Watch it in motion, not frames. Light is faster than sound. You’re smart, no need to elaborate more.

that is exactly right!

that big red thing and the JCB hydraulic lift at the AGR side are there to block the direct line of sight from the vents and lower windows…

I am finetuning my new kml version. release is expected wednesday evening…

normally, the organizers of such events put high devices or machines at strategic places to hinder direct lines of sight, but in this rally, almost every thing was aligned such that the two roofs had a clear line of sight.

yesterday bumblebee showed a picture where the red thing and the yellow JCB lift are shown, and Trump is not to be seen whatsoever…
through the greenish window of the JCB lift’s cabine, you can see the yello JCB lift beam at the opposite side, but no Trump…

BumbleBee used that image to claim that the vents would have had an open line of fire, but that is not true…

his body and blood trail were photographed in the 20th rib, starting from the AGR parking side. there are 72 ribs in total…

1 Like

It could be there to block line of sight to the stage. That is something the USSS does for outdoor events.

How does a blank round cycle the action on a AR style rifle without a blank adapter? Do you understand how a AR style rifle functions? If you do have a blank adapter on it, how do you fire live ammo from it?

1 Like

Mr. Martenson, please don’t put much stock in this analysis until someone else knowledgeable in this kind of analysis (and not wedded to the single gunman hypothesis) has looked at it.

Even scholarly papers published in peer reviewed journals aren’t considered “proven” until they are reproduced. This video is the equivalent of something put out on a preprint server, by someone who admittedly just researched TDOA on the fly and made mistakes in calculating snap-bang times.

The sounds of shots 1-3 and shots 4-8 are qualitatively different. That’s true across most sources, with the notable exception of the police cruiser dashcam, which offtheback has pointed out is likely altered. The snick-boom podium time difference is about 0.220 seconds for shots 1-3 and about .213 seconds for shots 4-8. That translates into about a 13 to 14 foot difference in distance from the shooters to the podium, if the muzzle velocity of the two rifles are the same. (Of course, since that 13-14 foot distance is rather less than the distance we have if the two shooters are Crooks and a person behind the AGR building 6 vent, the muzzle velocities are almost certainly NOT the same).

Here is my analysis of the distances involved:

He explains his methods most clearly in his first video which is found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vrjERSAfhk
In it he is using 4 sources (podium, TMX, “Ross” and Dave Stewart). The method he is using, time distance to arrival (TDOA), depends on knowing exactly when the arrival of the sound occurs. Greg_N is taking a VERY big shortcut by simply aligning the videos according the report sound of shot one. That creates an error equal to the distances in travel time of the first bullet. That’s a HUGE error.

How big an error? Dave Stewart was only about 150 feet from Crooks. Assuming Crooks took shots 1-3, those bullets had a muzzle velocity of about 2660 fps, based on the .220 podium snap-bang time. It would take only 0.060 seconds for those bullets to pass over Dave’s head. It takes 0.1876 seconds (see my excel pic above) for the bullets to reach the podium. That’s a 0.1276 second difference, just wiped out in his model.

His results are going to be invalid.

In his last version, he is trying to use the “Bang” time, and so is adding the snap-bang time difference to the time of the snap (which still has the problem described above). But he’s “calculating” those differences for most of the sources, using methods that are opaque, and that can only be based on his assumptions of the distance between the source and the shooter.

Thank you.
Sonja B, BS Math, 1987, MA Math 1992, University of Kansas
Associate, Society of Actuaries.
Proof of above credentials provided upon request.

4 Likes

The puppet masters wanted him there because…

1. They manipulated the security zone to exclude the AGR building and they could easily get him onto the roof.

2. They wanted him to have the easiest shot they could orchestrate.

3. They wanted him in a position where he could be easily eliminated by people who weren’t part of the plot.

I fully believe Crooks thought he was walking off that roof. (Idiot)

It’s almost unfathomable that with all the planning and grooming that went into this, they counted solely on Crooks making the shot, but that’s where I’ve arrived, and this is the only reason Trump is still alive. A pro doesn’t miss that shot. All the evidence comes back to it. It’s also the safest avenue for all parties involved. (Except for Crooks)

I’m sure there’s a plan B already in motion. We’re still over two months out from the election.

I’m not certain on the chain of command but it probably goes something like this…

CROOKS

NICOLS & HIS BUDDY   

SECRET SERVICE 

CIA

I’m not sure about the drone, rangefinder or backpack. I’d need more evidence but my gut says the drone and rangefinder are misinformation, and they probably helped him in some degree with the backpack.

2 Likes

I appreciate that

I’ll try to be fair to your theory that everyone, including Crooks and Trump, was just very stupid too.

Unfortunately, I have to admit that it actually looks like this.

Nevertheless, it remains very suspicious that the first bodycam video and the other spectator videos have still not been published.

For me, Crook’s motivation and the extent of his control over himself is still unclear.

Perhaps you have just brought the kayfabe theory back to life. For 5 minutes it looked dead.

Crook’s rifle would only have had to be rigged so that when the trigger was pulled, a signal was sent via radio to the machine that fired the rifle through a small hole.

Maybe that’s why Crooks had the remote detonator with him, although according to FBI Wray the explosives in Crooks’ car were set to off.

You made my day.

Sleep well!

1 Like

Correct. And that’s where I put him.
position (Small)

2 Likes

@offtheback, I’ve spent a couple hours looking into your results and comparing them to mine, and I find myself with more questions than answers. I cannot deny the boom times that you report. When I listen to the Stewert audio using my good Bose headphones, I can hear bass thumps at the times you specify in your table. (Original, unfiltered audio at 1/10th speed.)

However, I can’t find a mathematical basis that aligns with your numbers. For example, this graphic lays out the ballistic geometry for shot 1:

The direct distance from the shooter to DJStew is 132 ft, so the boom time is 115 ms.

We know the average velocity of shot 1 is 2693 fps based on the snick-boom time recorded by the podium mic, so I think it’s fair to estimate that the average velocity to point B is 2900 fps. Given that, it would take the bullet 43 ms to reach point B. Then it would take approximately 38 ms for the shockwave to reach DJStew. With these numbers, the snick-boom time should be 115-43-38 = 34 ms, which is significantly higher than the 28 ms that you got with your audio analysis. Granted, it’s not a huge difference, but why is there a difference? Perhaps I’ve got Stewert off-position by several feet, but I thought the video evidence had his position pretty well set.

Next, using the actual formula I’ve implemented in my model:
snick_boom_diff = sqrt(b^2+h^2)/Vc - b/Vb - h * sqrt(Vb^2-Vc^2)/(Vc*Vb)

I get 37 ms for the answer vs. the 34 ms rough estimate that I illustrated on the graphic. So, even further away from your observation of 28 ms.

If I position DJStew 6 m to the East and 2 m to the South of where I have his current position for shot 1, then I’m able to match the 28 ms result that you observed. But I’ll be very surprised if we discover that the position estimate I made from the video evidence was that far off. I guess we’ll just have to see what others come up with in their research.

@offtheback, would you please do this same audio analysis for shot 10 on the podium microphone? I believe that the boom waveform for this was overehwhemed by the snick, so I’d be interested to see if you can uncover it. (I’m estimating 13 ms for the snick-boom time on that one.)

this is the interview with Michael Difrischia who shot the TMZ video. Anyone can figure out which cop he is talking about who tried to climb side of building at 01:30.

Could he have witnessed the officer climbing from east side while standing on the west side?? is it possible?

Or was there a diff officer climbing from west side as well?

2 Likes

Interesting. Maybe there was an officer on the west side who pulled himself up and then fell back down. Maybe this is the officer who reportedly broke his ankle! The officer on the other (east) side who got boosted up certainly did not break his ankle and did not seem to be injured much.

1 Like

Excellent, Sonja. It is good to have someone with your extensive math background here on the forum. As a simple Computer Engineer, I sometimes have difficulty remembering the difference between what a “term” is and what a “factor” is, so your feedback is much appreciated.

I hope that you have been working on a model for the whole rally environment and will be able to present your own analysis for the origins of all all 10 shots. I found it to be extremely difficult and time-consuming to achieve cohesive results that made sense. I actually gave up on the project three times but kept coming back to it because I just couldn’t give up. So, please take some time to get everything all figured out and then come back with some excellent details for us to review.