Audio Analysis Is Most Consistent Two Shooters At Trump Rally

I guess these small vents belong to the restrooms.

These AC units are huge. I strongly beleive they have clean rooms, since it is a glass research laboratory, which needs high pressure in those rooms to flow the dust out at any openings. So these units look to me not simple air condition equipments.

Is it possible someone to take a closer photo? Type, manufacturer?

I will compare the two videos frame by frame. The analysis for the other one will be like this one–establish control points and allow the eye to compare along the sequence. I first wanted to establish what one of them shows. This one shows no flying cartridge and no recoil.

2 Likes

Wow, thank you for your efforts!

Please have a look at Frame 175 from the Friday’s video. This is the casing I was referring to. But I think it was so small that nobody could see it (including me) then eligibly somebody took the risk to edit the video over the weekend adding more dynamics and emphasising the casing in more than one frame. I think somebody got caught with the hand in the cookie jar…

There are similar areas all over those trees.

That is no legitimate reason to fake recoil or an ejected casing.

1 Like

I guess you take the first door left at the corridor.
Here you can was your hand. There might be a shower.
And there are two toilets.
restrooms

I guess

1 Like

I made a model myself of the first bullet using James camera footage. Here it is: 1 ; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6

IDK if there is a second shooter but for me it does not come from the vent, but from Crooks location.

3 Likes

yes, I agree, but if you take frame 173, 174, 175 and 176 you see that casing shows up and then it vanishes again. The problem was that there was no riffle recoil in this version from Friday…

Is that just a suggested room diagram, or are you holding out with a floor plan? I would sure like to get a floor plan.

Just I guessed.

1 Like

They are more concerned about the shape of glass and plastic bottles.

1 Like

What confused most people (including me) is that the bodycam of one of the first people on the roof shows him counting 5 casings. Then later in that same video, he counts 8.

1 Like

As far as I understood, he first missed 3 casings because they were on the other side of the ridge, therefore his first count was only 5.
I think somebody even made a post at one point, indicating the casings on a still.

3 Likes

That was from my recollection of a discussion a few weeks ago. But in reviewing it now I see that the version of the vidieo where the vents or ports were obscured was from a low-res police body cam. In the high-res version they were present.

I dont recall seeing the video where an officer made a correction from the initial 5 to 8.
I just recall 5 shells counted on the video.
I guess I need to do some backtracking & see/hear for myself.

I’m highly skeptical of this entire event & placing Crooks as a lone gunman.

I missed that ‘correction’ in the number of casings from the officers on the scene.

I proudly wear the mantle of being a skeptic when it comes to the govt version of events, etc on J13. It started years ago with the events at Dealy Plaza and has expanded.

There was way too much misinformation from the start.
Also what caught my attention was the fact that this was the first event that the USSS had deployed a counter-sniper team. And in addition, it was livestreamed by several major networks - which could be just a coincidence but nonetheless…

In Gary Melton’s interview of Jon Malis they concluded that 3 casings were to the left of the shooter (east) because he had the gun turned sideways (max low profile) so that the ejection direction was up and slightly leftward, while the other 5 casings were to his right (west) because he had then turned the gun upright.

1 Like

thanks, I need to watch this.

I once heard a YouTuber who gave a convincing argument. I’m not too much into shooting, and correct me if I’m wrong, but it is rarely the case that a casing falls in front of the gun let alone 3, especially when Crooks is positioned in the way everybody saw him on the roof. In addition, everybody seems to forget that he was also shooting with an angle. The angle would even more favorize the casings to go to the roof side where Crooks is and not to the opposite side of the roof. Therefore the 3 casings are very suspicious.

2 Likes

Thank you for looking it up.

There’s been a lot of discussion on “recoil”. I said this before, 223/556, especially in a prone position with a 16" barrel has virtually no recoil.

2 Likes